Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106432 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: To venture north, into Hell: The saga of the demon war
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2009, 02:13:20 pm »

Hm.

No. Invalid. Have a nice day.

GruffyBears and Metal Militia are enveloped in a fiery inferno.

Anyone else want to cause dissent? Good. All shall conform with the glorious God-Emperor and under that direction, Armok, God of Blood, who is totally not Khorne.

Also, I can say Blood For The Blood God all I freaking want out of context, and theres not a damn thing GW can do abou-

I iz gonna smash you under me boot, ya git! Orks iz da biggest and da bestest of all da races!

PS: Dis thread needs more dakka! (Translation: My fellow forum-goers and I, Jackrabbit, are unfortunately a dangerously psychopathic and impatient lot, and we wait anxiously for the next update, or at least pictures to accompany the previous one.
Sincerely,
CJ1145, Warboss)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2009, 03:00:05 pm »

I would write a backstory for my character, but then he would be multi-faceted and difficult to understand. Keep it simple, keep it rude.

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2009, 03:39:45 pm »

Limul Thak's Journal

Ugh. The forest. I hate being in the forest and having to... look around. When you march, that's all you get to do, look around. Talking is taboo, because we need to stay quiet. Why did I go into mining? Because I hate the trees. I feel like they're coming to get me.

I hear that Oldbeard got some naptha from the outpost before it went up. Hmm... naptha and trees... nah, I'll just keep marching... and drinking...

~LT
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2009, 04:43:55 pm »

Hm.

No. Invalid. Have a nice day.

GruffyBears and Metal Militia are enveloped in a fiery inferno.

Anyone else want to cause dissent? Good. All shall conform with the glorious God-Emperor and under that direction, Armok, God of Blood, who is totally not Khorne.

Also, I can say Blood For The Blood God all I freaking want out of context, and theres not a damn thing GW can do abou-

I iz gonna smash you under me boot, ya git! Orks iz da biggest and da bestest of all da races!

PS: Dis thread needs more dakka! (Translation: My fellow forum-goers and I, Jackrabbit, are unfortunately a dangerously psychopathic and impatient lot, and we wait anxiously for the next update, or at least pictures to accompany the previous one.
Sincerely,
CJ1145, Warboss)

I'll upload the picture tonight, hopefully along with another update

Not too much action for a wee while (but there will be some action, fear not)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2009, 04:52:41 pm »

Journal entry of Olon “Workerdrone” Uzindurpul Cek Shoneth; The Hound of Hell

Death. It surrounds us all. I hear the cries in the night. How the vile slaughter the innocent in the countryside. Alas, they were not time for vengeance in our path, lest we unleash the uncontrollable rage that flows through us in a martial trance. Lo, and behold, for our destiny lies before us, an outpost! A fortress to hold our forces! All of our kind will flock from the ruins of the Mountainhome, to us, to train for war against the demons and their Greenskin dogs.

And death shall be delivered in droves upon all who look upon my might. I am The Hound of Hell, bringer of Armok's justice, and they shall all die before the dawn of our time.

Axes hack, swords swing, arrows fly to untold fiends!
Barren wastes, under the darkness into light!
Fight those bastards till they yield!

Forever we march on Armok's lands, into the fog of war!
Deep down the demons cry! "Oh why, oh why do we die?"
Its a matter of war!

Fight those bastards on the hills!

Fight them hard and fight them now, its won't end, unless you dare,
to chase them back where they fared!
Slaughter their children, make off with their wives,
burn their towns to the ground!

Fight those bastards with zeal!

Yes, fight those bastards till they yield!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 05:17:07 pm by WorkerDrone »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 26, 2009, 04:54:10 pm »

Waho! My thread inspired brutal poetry! I can die a happy man.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 26, 2009, 04:56:00 pm »

Oldbeard says: You youngsters and yer durn poetry! back in my day, we went out and did stuff and killed things and burnt down those stupid hippie elves homes instead of writing yer glorifying poetical nonsense!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2009, 05:19:43 pm »

It could use some fine tuning, but it is charming when I actually bother to write anything serious at all for you bastards. Now get updating Jackrabbit! :P

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2009, 06:34:15 pm »

Kogan's Journal

We've done it. We've blown the goblin warhost straight to hell. That little bomb of ours gave a fair warning to any goblin in 100 miles: Don't screw with the Dwarfs.

Unfortunately, I doubt this'll be the end of it. We're moving out to a more remote location to find a new outpost to begin. I can tell now that I'll be fighting tooth and nail for the Captain of the Guard position. But until then, I take a small respite in the old journal of my great grandfather, Oldd Truebasements. One entry confounds me, however:

13th of Granite
"After the minotaur was dun fer (Kogan's note: Poor pappy Oldd never had very good grammar), Jel and I headed for the exit, only to find our guard, Nina Windblade, dead. I wouldn't take much notice at the death of an elf, but this one was confusing. She was riddled with goblin-like arrows, and a message was written in her own blood on the cave wall: 'She needed more dakka.'"
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2009, 06:49:19 pm »

Okay, okay. We've all had our fun, but even I know when to stop with the Warhammer crap.

And the Blood for the Blood God doesn't count, because I mean Armok. Its the only cry appropriate for it.

No Skulls for the Skull Throne isn't needed I suppose, but hey, it was a joke in the first place, now its just plain annoying. And this is me talking. Egotistical lazy bastard.

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2009, 07:00:45 pm »

Okay, okay. We've all had our fun, but even I know when to stop with the Warhammer crap.

And the Blood for the Blood God doesn't count, because I mean Armok. Its the only cry appropriate for it.

No Skulls for the Skull Throne isn't needed I suppose, but hey, it was a joke in the first place, now its just plain annoying. And this is me talking. Egotistical lazy bastard.
WORKERDRONES FOR THE WORKERDRONE GOD

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2009, 07:08:29 pm »

THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!

raptor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2009, 10:57:40 pm »

Raptor's Journal
Because I'm a moron, I left all the medical supplies at the camp that was just blown to hell. if any one else gets hurt they are only gonna get a hug and kiss. I'm going to slip out tonight and gather some supplies and be back before any one notices I'm gone, I need:
Pig Tail(or Rope reed) cloth
Pig Tail (or Rope reed) thread
Valley herbs
Kobold bulbs...

DUH DUH DUN!!!!!! hopefully
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 11:05:08 pm by raptor »
Suffer Not The Heretic To Live.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2009, 12:19:44 am »

I'll update tonight. Patience!

Patience.

BASTARDS FOR THE BASTARD GOD

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2009, 01:08:20 am »

no respect fer explosives....mutter...mutter Then goblins sure got a surprise they did, too bad I was only able to get 10 barrels outta the supply before they caught me. but with these barrels I'm gonna make sommat that will really show the ungrateful young people who's really deserving of respect! What I got in me head is far better then some gobbo boom-tube or some elfy flyingball. What I got is.... well now, I can't even say. Thats the thing about these moods, you don't quite know what'cher gonna get. But I got's me  a hunch, and I know it's gonna be really something. Good thing that package from those alca-whatevers in the city arrived in time.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 105