Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like:

The Day extended by 24 hours?
The Day ended at 11 Central?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: DF Mafia Round 3 (Dwarves Win)  (Read 48585 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 4)
« Reply #345 on: April 12, 2009, 09:32:05 pm »

Screw this.

Karlito.

If you were the child, you would realize how valuable the "I am anti-town" statement is.

As it is, I hope you like the gallows, you Sly Elf, you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 12, 2009, 09:34:05 pm »

Fine. Karlito it is then.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 12, 2009, 10:26:27 pm »

Anyway, by "Getting my Elf buddies to back me up" do you mean Archangel, who is guaranteed Hammerer? Yeah, definite Elf right there. Perhaps Pandarsenic, who armed us with the one statement that can defeat a Sly Elf? Yeah, total elf move there. If you mean Org, I can understand. Honestly, and no offense to you Org, but I ONLY trust you because I've scanned you with a sly-proof statement. It kinda sucks that he is the only living person I've contacted that can vouch for said communication, but I can't change who's been killed, or raise the dead.

Archangel?  Who said anything about Archangel?  I certainly never did.  But don't worry, I'm sure its just a product of your natural frustration and not yet another attempt at straw manning.

As for pandarsenic, I'd think that there would be enough experienced mafia players around to realize that pro-town actions don't have any relation to someone's actual alignment.  Should you be exonerated of all suspicion simply because you posted all those nice looking tables? 

But enough of this, you've managed to side track me again.  Let me clarify my argument.  In order for your claims to be considered true, Alexhans must have shared information with both you and I, when we both claimed to be the child, without checking either of us.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 12, 2009, 10:41:48 pm »

The way I see this, you're trying to seem like the way we negated the Sly Elf is insignificant because a "real" Sly Elf would be more concerned about it, possibly even inflating the considerable weight of the action beyond its true value. Unfortunately for you, though, you've overcompensated.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 12, 2009, 11:01:09 pm »

Okay, well votes have been tallied and the day will be extended. You'll have another 24 hours to vote.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 13, 2009, 02:34:14 am »

Anyway, by "Getting my Elf buddies to back me up" do you mean Archangel, who is guaranteed Hammerer? Yeah, definite Elf right there. Perhaps Pandarsenic, who armed us with the one statement that can defeat a Sly Elf? Yeah, total elf move there. If you mean Org, I can understand. Honestly, and no offense to you Org, but I ONLY trust you because I've scanned you with a sly-proof statement. It kinda sucks that he is the only living person I've contacted that can vouch for said communication, but I can't change who's been killed, or raise the dead.

Archangel?  Who said anything about Archangel?  I certainly never did.  But don't worry, I'm sure its just a product of your natural frustration and not yet another attempt at straw manning.

As for pandarsenic, I'd think that there would be enough experienced mafia players around to realize that pro-town actions don't have any relation to someone's actual alignment.  Should you be exonerated of all suspicion simply because you posted all those nice looking tables? 

But enough of this, you've managed to side track me again.  Let me clarify my argument.  In order for your claims to be considered true, Alexhans must have shared information with both you and I, when we both claimed to be the child, without checking either of us.
Of those he mentioned, I was the only one voting for you at the time. And Webadict, I was mentioned twice on your list of votes.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 13, 2009, 08:18:54 am »

I know we can trust you, since I've checked you out, and you're elf-negative. I'm guessing you have a role since you know something about Alexhans... I'm going to try and get folks off your case right now with my connections, but I need you to work with me. What do you know?

Also, your latest statements just managed to get the Dwarves suspicious of you, and no doubt revealed that you had a role to the Elves. If I knew the Surgeon, I'd get them on you... lets hope they listen today.
Proof
I don't know why I didn't catch this before.  Solifuge claims to have contacted Org on Day 1, but Day 2 started on March 30th and this pm is from April 4th!  It was sent a the same time that he pmed Alexhans claiming to be the child.  This proves, without a doubt, that Solifuge has been lying.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2009, 09:56:31 am »

If you look at his timeline, he only says he contacted you on day 1.

edit: Actually, his timeline doesn't even mention contacting Org.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2009, 10:06:06 am »

Ok, Org, could you please tell us when Solifuge contacted you?
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2009, 10:15:07 am »

And Webadict, I was mentioned twice on your list of votes.
My bad. Which one is it?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2009, 12:48:36 pm »

Actually Karlito and PenguinOfHonor, as I have always said, I contacted Karlito on turn one. As you can see in the timeline, Org was scanned on Day 2, and contacted during the Alexhans/Org fiasco on Day 3 (April 4th)

Day 3: Org flipped out at Alexhans, and Alexhans flipped out at Org. Alexhans said he had contact with the child, which I knew had to be false.
I scanned Alexhans, and his "I am Anti-Town" was False. I explained that the "child" that contacted him was lying, and making false claims.
Karlito, Alexhans, LASD, and I met to discuss what we knew. I tried to mediate and get them off of Org's case, as well as get Org off of Alexhans'.
No Lynch occured

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2009, 12:58:27 pm »

Double-Post to Avoid Editing:

I really don't understand what more there is to discuss. Except for your own word, and a suspiciously terse and poorly-written "PM" from Alexhans, you have nothing on my timeline, my PMs, my evidence, my supporters, or anything.

A little under 12 Hours remain. Lynch or no, I am ready for this day to be done.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2009, 04:59:47 pm »

I think it was the fourth of April.

Okay. Now, I have to say, I am with Solifuge.
Before, it was unclear.
Karlito

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 13, 2009, 10:59:02 pm »

The votes are tallied up, and the crowd grabs Karlito. He struggles and fights the crowd while being tied to the hammering block. The Hammerer slowly marches toward him. Karlito cowers. It's all over for him.

Suddenly, a voice echoes throughout the mountainhome.

Hold everything!” yells the Duke. In his hands rests a document. He hands it to the Hammerer. “Karlito is not to be hammered today!

The town looks slightly confused, and then suddenly turns on Solifuge! They throw him onto the Hammering block instead. The Hammerer looks up at the Duke, who turns his back and walks away.

Solifuge is given 6 Hammerstrikes before dying! Soon afterward, his room is broken into, revealing masses of assassination attempts, forged documents, and a tree. The Town cheers at the dead Covert Elf, mostly by drinking and partying.

The Day ends and the Town rests, delighted by their dead Elf.

It is now Night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Night 4)
« Reply #359 on: April 15, 2009, 11:46:43 pm »

As morning comes around, you find the body of Org the Tracker, limbs broken and head smashed in. In the dining hall lies the body of Mephansteras, who appears to have choked to death on a turtle. The Duke is placed in his tomb, and vengeance lingers in the air.

It is now Day.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31