Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you like:

The Day extended by 24 hours?
The Day ended at 11 Central?

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31

Author Topic: DF Mafia Round 3 (Dwarves Win)  (Read 48582 times)

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
Re: DF Mafia Round 3 (Day 4)
« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2009, 08:07:20 pm »

Wait a minute. I just reread some stuff, and some of Solifuge's points just clicked in my head.

I'm voting Karlito. But at this point I think it's too late to counteract the no lynch votes anyway.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2009, 08:08:16 pm »

Karlito

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2009, 08:14:01 pm »

Okay, Org. Now you're making me suspicious of you. When I voted no lynch, you immediately (within a minute) changed your vote to no lynch. And now when I vote Karlito, you immediately (within a minute) change your vote to Karlito.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2009, 08:15:42 pm »

O_O
Well.

i want to see if everyone would jump back to going for Sol people were going for Karlito.
NO Vote.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2009, 08:16:22 pm »

There's nothing wrong with the grammar or the timestamps in that quote.  Let me demonstrate.  Here is the post that Alexhans made accusing Cheeetar:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here's the pm that I first contacted him in:

Here's the pm that Alexhans sent me back:

Note that there aren't actually any emotes in it, and the grammar is very similar to the post that he made right after.

After he made that, you contacted him.

We both agree that both of us claimed to him.  Why would he share valuable information with you without investigating you?  Especially since it would have been clear to him that one of us was an elf.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2009, 08:24:55 pm »

And Zai, I'm on your side.
Zaith isn't an elf.  Alexhans checked him on the first day.
You're the only person that I have reasonable assurance isn't an elf.  A little faith wouldn't hurt, especially when Solifuge has his elf buddies backing him up.  Panda should probably be counted as one of them, since Solifuge has a mysterious and unexplained trust of him.

To explain completely, I had sent my scan results first to Pandarsenic, Org, and Archangel, who are the 3 players I know I can trust.

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2009, 08:38:53 pm »

...Fine then.

Back to No Lynch for me. Not like it matters now anyway.

I am still oh so confused. Hopefully, some knowledge will be gained from this coming night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2009, 08:43:12 pm »

So... Would Everyone like it if I extended this Day? I like seeing all the activity, which is really nice.

I'm actually excited to see how this whole thing turns out. I'll definitely keep a log of how things turn out and I'll make some notes of some key things. I'll release them when the game ends.

What if they are both children?
O_O
I can tell you right now that this is impossible. There can only be one of each type of Noble.

Also, for votes, I have this list:

Karlito Solifuge
Archangel Karlito
Solifuge Karlito
Pandarsenic (Switch to Second Highest)
penguinofhonor Karlito
Mephansteras No Lynch
Archangel No Lynch
A_Fey_Dwarf Solifuge
qwertyuiopas (Switch to Second Highest or No Lynch)
Zaithemaster No Lynch

Just know that you will only switch your vote for people that are PERCEIVED to have the most votes.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2009, 08:49:25 pm »

But look, if I was an elf, don't you think I'd get my elf buddies to back me up?  Who do you see backing me up?  There's no one.  All of the townies are isolated and confused, and the elves have enough numbers to sow doubt and confusion.  I've got you and probably Meph to look to.  Voting no lynch is a mistake.  You have no guarantee that qwertyuiopas is even a dwarf, and yet you are blindingly accepting this plan that's already been approved by Solifuge, who is an elf.

@Webadict
I'd like if the day was extended
Could you confirm that the child can perform his check at either day or night.
And for the purposes of the child's check, does simply being an elf count as having a night power role?

Zai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2009, 08:53:15 pm »

I'm ready for this day to end.

Hopefully the night will bring some information. Right now, I think (Pandar's and qwerty's votes are slightly confusing) No Lynch is in the lead by one vote anyway. Even if I change my vote to Solifuge, there'll still be a No Lynch, due to a 3-way tie (discarding Pandar's vote, as there'd be no second highest).

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 12, 2009, 08:55:00 pm »

I'm okay either way.

@Webadict
And for the purposes of the child's check, does simply being an elf count as having a night power role?

Also, Karlito, the Child can check both day or night ...you have to ask this why?
I assume everyone can figure out the answer to that.

EDIT: Everyone get's really psyched out at Karlito whenever he says anything, and yet every claim he's made I have refuted... people are Lynch Voting and Un-Lynch Voting on and off at the slightest twitch.

This whole thing is quite a mess.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:05:28 pm by Solifuge »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 12, 2009, 09:03:53 pm »

But look, if I was an elf, don't you think I'd get my elf buddies to back me up?  Who do you see backing me up?  There's no one.  All of the townies are isolated and confused, and the elves have enough numbers to sow doubt and confusion.  I've got you and probably Meph to look to.  Voting no lynch is a mistake.  You have no guarantee that qwertyuiopas is even a dwarf, and yet you are blindingly accepting this plan that's already been approved by Solifuge, who is an elf.

@Webadict
I will confirm that the Child can perform checks both during the Day and Night.

Also, I will leave a poll up for a Day extension.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 12, 2009, 09:04:12 pm »

Are you really getting that desperate that you have to jump on everything I say?  Its for Fey's benefit.

Night 3
  • Since I still have no idea what's going on, I decide to check Solifuge's statement, and discover that he is an elf.

Hang on, I thought the child could only check during the day? Or is that a false assumption? Webadict, where are you?

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #343 on: April 12, 2009, 09:17:36 pm »

You have no guarantee that qwertyuiopas is even a dwarf, and yet you are blindingly accepting this plan that's already been approved by Solifuge, who is an elf.

If I were not either a surgeon or an unknowing philosopher, I may be an elf, but how would such a plan benefit an elf when I can simply persuade the crowd to vote against the real child?
So, what exactly makes you people believe that the elves will try to kill the child?  It seems like they'll just kill qwertyuiopas and then we'll be in the same position that we've been in.

It means that the child gets an extra day if they don't attack, and if they do, they lose their liar(although we might lose our child, it's more of a 60/40 split, with a better chance of the child surviving than a 50/50 split decided by who has the more convincing argument)

The other surgeon/philosopher(s?) guarding the child(or really who they think may be the child) would negate the effects if I am really an elf, but I still am not.
Eh?
Eh!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 12, 2009, 09:23:57 pm »

Are you really getting that desperate that you have to jump on everything I say?

I'll apologize for that, then. Am I frustrated by being in this situation? Yes. Will that disposition me to  jump on statements that smack of the erroneous? Most likely. Am I desperate? No. It's a product of being the victim of a lie, and being put in a very sticky situation for it. I have my evidence, and speak my truth. I trust whom I know I can, and doubt whom I cannot. Beyond that, it's out of my hands.

Anyway, by "Getting my Elf buddies to back me up" do you mean Archangel, who is guaranteed Hammerer? Yeah, definite Elf right there. Perhaps Pandarsenic, who armed us with the one statement that can defeat a Sly Elf? Yeah, total elf move there. If you mean Org, I can understand. Honestly, and no offense to you Org, but I ONLY trust you because I've scanned you with a sly-proof statement. It kinda sucks that he is the only living person I've contacted that can vouch for said communication, but I can't change who's been killed, or raise the dead.

As much as I would like to see Karlito lynched, clear this whole mess up, get saved from the inevitable Elf-attack in the event that qwertyuiopas is a genuine Surgeon, and get a few more shots at finding another Elf... honestly, that's a long shot for me at this point.

This whole thread is a mess, and I doubt anyone but Karlito and I have been able to accurately follow it. People, follow your observations and/or gut instincts, and just lynch either me or Karlito, and let's be done with it.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 31