Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 265

Author Topic: Nist Akath - The Complete Story  (Read 602562 times)

Time Kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • Evil Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Nist Akath. The Captain Deposed.
« Reply #3240 on: May 26, 2009, 11:40:46 pm »

I think Ironblood may be strangling gods left and right, and Mayday is struggling like all HFS to find something more exciting like Ironblood throwing Soulsmith by his third left toe off the hammer tower, then leaping after to deliver a death blow with his bare hands... and not taking a scratch.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: May 26, 2009, 11:44:45 pm »

I think Ironblood may be strangling gods left and right, and Mayday is struggling like all HFS to find something more exciting like Ironblood throwing Soulsmith by his third left toe off the hammer tower, then leaping after to deliver a death blow with his bare hands... and not taking a scratch.
Using the Soulsmith to cushion the precious layer of mud on his boots from touching the ground.

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: May 27, 2009, 12:23:49 am »

Using the Soulsmith to cushion the precious layer of mud on his boots from touching the ground.
after all, the mud is all thats holding them together anymore. thats why the mudshiner is so useful!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: June 01, 2009, 11:25:38 am »

Lol i still cant belive he polished it :D
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: June 01, 2009, 12:47:16 pm »

Awesome story.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:29:56 pm by Rashilul »

Landstradd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:56 pm »

I have read all 200+ pages of this today. It is AMAZING. Mayhem, you sir are a god. And I am going to start my OWN community fortress.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: June 01, 2009, 08:18:51 pm »

Mayday

Captain Mayday

• Bay Watcher
  • A Special Kind of Terrible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: June 01, 2009, 08:44:32 pm »

I'm around, just busy is all. Admittedly, part of my reluctance is that the next few posts will draw the story to a conclusion.. so... yeah.
Why not join us on IRC? irc.newnet.net #bay12games

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: June 01, 2009, 10:28:49 pm »

Nothing wrong with finishing a story. It's been two years and no matter how epic it is, everything needs to come to a close. That said, make it epic.

Okenido

• Bay Watcher
  • Loli Advocate
    • View Profile
    • New Various Nonsense
« Reply #3249 on: June 01, 2009, 10:30:56 pm »

It has been a fun ride...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: June 01, 2009, 11:10:40 pm »

I'd personally rather this end then go on with updates once every few months.  Just make the end suitably badass is all.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: June 01, 2009, 11:44:26 pm »

I'm around, just busy is all. Admittedly, part of my reluctance is that the next few posts will draw the story to a conclusion.. so... yeah.
Upload fort before destruction plz.

Kierjan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: June 02, 2009, 11:27:23 am »

Before things come to a close, I'm curious what I have been doing (as in, my dwarf).

Moose Fisher

• Bay Watcher
  • [DEBUG ERROR: THIS TEXT DOES NOT EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: June 02, 2009, 06:58:23 pm »

I'd rather this be an epic thread with a conclusion than an epic thread without one.
"I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?"
-Elderly Hive Dweller

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: June 05, 2009, 07:49:25 pm »

I think that if you don't want to stop writing, you really don't have to... Nist Akath will fall, but what of Ironblood's son? Or hell, Ironblood? Maybe you could wink a few dwarves out of existence and pop them into a new world- say it's the soulsmith's realm and set the evil tiles necessary to about 90%. And then build a fortress anyway.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 265