Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 59205 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres (a CYOMish BYOR)- -D1 Begins
« Reply #420 on: January 30, 2024, 03:13:18 pm »

I would be okay voting out sofa, NJW, or Imp.  I would not be sad if Crystal, Fallacy, or Max were voted.  I would be slightly sad if Euchre was voted because he's definitely not teamed, but understand votes on him.  I think any votes outside of these are bad.

I need a vote count though because I'm only paying a slight amount of attention.

Gooooooood enough.

Ninja: convenient
This would be a fairly strange lynch slate for a scum player to put forward, though I suppose it does include a couple of vets.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 30, 2024, 03:15:43 pm »

another will die today. As noted, I made that red. If you believe my words, that is a requirement to activate the double lynch. If you believe my words, you know that you have a daykill, and perhaps other abilities. You can't hide that sort of stuff, as right now there is a good chance the bible kills Toony from your day kill, no matter who you target with it..

Seems impossible today based on what Toons claimed most recently, because of limitations.

If Qua wants to hang onto that thing, then it kicks in after Qua's had it a full cycle.  Otherwise, Toons never said it drew daykills.

For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 30, 2024, 03:17:20 pm »

Honestly I find that bit of information extremely odd, honestly. Why not say that in the first place?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 30, 2024, 03:19:38 pm »

I would be okay voting out sofa, NJW, or Imp.  I would not be sad if Crystal, Fallacy, or Max were voted.  I would be slightly sad if Euchre was voted because he's definitely not teamed, but understand votes on him.  I think any votes outside of these are bad.

I need a vote count though because I'm only paying a slight amount of attention.

Gooooooood enough.

This would be a fairly strange lynch slate for a scum player to put forward, though I suppose it does include a couple of vets.

sof and imp have made cases on web.  NJW has not, but has directly told web:

Also, please claim if you have any Chaos Emeralds.  I'm looking to collect them all, for no particular reason at all.  If you hand them over to me, I promise to use my powers for... good.
Do you win and exit the game when you get them? Because if so, I'll help any way I can.

@NJW: ... Did you just imply you want me gone?!  However, the answer is technically yes.  Do you happen to have an Emerald?  Also, telling me not to target you makes me want to target you more.
On the emeralds front, I can very easily make your life much easier or much harder. Currently, I'm going to do the second one, but I can offer you one thing.

If you find and kill at least one scum player, I won't hold you hostage here.

Also, you can try to target me. It's not the end of the world, it's just that your actions are less likely to work as intended or help town if you do so.

And in response, well, seems NJW is about equal worth to vote out as the two calling for web to be voted.

I don't see a clear pattern about the other 4 web names.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 30, 2024, 03:21:09 pm »

Honestly I find that bit of information extremely odd, honestly. Why not say that in the first place?

I'm going to guess it is not expressly spelled out in the item's text.  However, this recently was a thing:

Toons, I highly recommend you discuss with nqt the details of the various abilities you have and confirm that for yourself with the actual full knowable specifics, but that should work.
Sure, I can do that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 30, 2024, 03:22:12 pm »

NQT themselves admitted the phrasing may have been hard to understand.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 30, 2024, 03:22:39 pm »

Whatcha think of the whole of Tric's behavior so far, sof?
I might've been slightly blinded by my complete distrust of Tric, on account of my having written off all his arguments as little more than attempts to kill town players.
When will you admit you are aiming daykills around?
If I do have it, you will hear no admission today.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 30, 2024, 03:31:15 pm »

To clarify, I don't have setup knowlegde. I thought we already established that webadict lied about having a wincon based on gems which is why I was suspicious of him. I didn't like how he lied for seemingly no reason. Anyways, unvote. I don't get bad vibes from Imp anymore. Only player giving me bad vibes right now is Fallacy but I'm giving them extra time.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 30, 2024, 03:32:41 pm »

NQT themselves admitted the phrasing may have been hard to understand.

Yeah, and I can only ask about what you said, or what I can imagine you might not have said.

Based on the new information provided, if we ever want this out of play, I can handle it, regardless of how and when I get the item.  I would need to have it in order to remove it from play.

Based on what I currently have seen from everyone and read, I am comfortable with it being in NJW's hands.  NJW, should we be alive when you want another home for that object, I'll do anything reasonable I can to help with that, though I can't ensure I'll have an item ready to trade when the time comes if trading's how you want to handle it.

You can also silently pass it to me at any time.  If you do, I will handle that as I choose.  I don't see it as useful for mafia to know if you still have it or not, but you cannot harm me by giving it to me based on what has been said.  If you do this, I will never reveal it, and I will handle the object as I choose.  And I am pro town.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 30, 2024, 03:40:00 pm »

To clarify, I don't have setup knowlegde. I thought we already established that webadict lied about having a wincon based on gems which is why I was suspicious of him. I didn't like how he lied for seemingly no reason. Anyways, unvote. I don't get bad vibes from Imp anymore. Only player giving me bad vibes right now is Fallacy but I'm giving them extra time.

What kind of vibes are you getting from webadict, EuchreJack, and Quarque?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 30, 2024, 03:42:12 pm »

Gooooooood enough.

sof and imp have made cases on web.  NJW has not, but has directly told web:

Also, please claim if you have any Chaos Emeralds.  I'm looking to collect them all, for no particular reason at all.  If you hand them over to me, I promise to use my powers for... good.
Do you win and exit the game when you get them? Because if so, I'll help any way I can.

@NJW: ... Did you just imply you want me gone?!  However, the answer is technically yes.  Do you happen to have an Emerald?  Also, telling me not to target you makes me want to target you more.
On the emeralds front, I can very easily make your life much easier or much harder. Currently, I'm going to do the second one, but I can offer you one thing.

If you find and kill at least one scum player, I won't hold you hostage here.

Also, you can try to target me. It's not the end of the world, it's just that your actions are less likely to work as intended or help town if you do so.

And in response, well, seems NJW is about equal worth to vote out as the two calling for web to be voted.

I don't see a clear pattern about the other 4 web names.
The pattern is that I perceive every member of the slate as, and understand them to be generally perceived as, at least one of the following: quiet (CM), confusing (sofanthiel, you (sorry)), or difficult to read (MS; I think I put NJW under this category but I don't remember why). FoU doesn't fit any category cleanly but is currently running around like a headless chicken. I would expect scum to include at least one value lynch like ToonyMan or myself (lolbias).

But I see your point re: his critics being his top picks. I'm going to go over the thread and check whether they're actually his most predominant critics.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 30, 2024, 03:44:29 pm »

What kind of vibes are you getting from webadict, EuchreJack, and Quarque?
My first impression of webadict is that he is a lying scum wanting to collect all chaos emeralds. He seems helpful now so I'm getting town vibes from him. EuchreJack just seems to be carrying their promise. Quarque exists but promises apples so I assume they're town. Unfortunately I don't know who could be scum right now because all of the vibes are either null or town.
she/her

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2024, 03:45:18 pm »

I would expect scum to include at least one value lynch like ToonyMan or myself (lolbias).
I'm pretty sure I'm a value lynch.  :-\

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2024, 03:46:20 pm »

I would expect scum to include at least one value lynch like ToonyMan or myself (lolbias).
I'm pretty sure I'm a value lynch.  :-\
You're hard to read, so you're half off.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2024, 03:50:08 pm »

My first impression of webadict is that he is a lying scum wanting to collect all chaos emeralds. He seems helpful now so I'm getting town vibes from him. EuchreJack just seems to be carrying their promise. Quarque exists but promises apples so I assume they're town. Unfortunately I don't know who could be scum right now because all of the vibes are either null or town.
Anyway, in that case, which of your town reads could be faking you out? What ones do you feel are least well-founded? Otherwise, if you can't find anyone else to be scum, that would only leave the possibility that you're mafia getting PoEd out of any accusation room.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 153