Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35689 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 and winter is coming
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2024, 03:17:54 pm »

One of sofanthiel's action was giving me two extra votes and sacrificing their vote. The other one was analyze which got violently roleblocked. The last one, I won't disclose and I haven't gotten the results yet.

Aha, votes, yes, thank you.

I strongly believe that was sof now, though I initially thought it was clearly you.

N1 though.  It's blocked, so, can you walk me through how you consider that a confirmed use?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2024, 03:19:17 pm »

Why do you want us to waste our limited lynches on a solved TP player? We knwo they're SK, yeah. We know they're SK, yeah. We nkow they're SK, yeah.

Your point? We get 0 info from a Jack Lynch. And he's very much staring down a barrel tonight.

God, do Mafia win if they still have a chance of losing to Town? Or do they simply have to match our numbers?

Why am I unlynchable then. When does your abduction occur in the timeline of the night? Cause I was unlynchable from Day 1. Cause Auto's still work even if we don't know they do. And as a question, when did your chat start? Day 1 or Night 1?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2024, 03:21:55 pm »

The crux of my argument against Sof is that they were the one to perform the Nightkill. Which would put NQT as a likely partner. Which I have stated before, but you don't want to interact with this process of thought at all. Why?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 13, 2024, 03:28:26 pm »

One of sofanthiel's action was giving me two extra votes and sacrificing their vote. The other one was analyze which got violently roleblocked. The last one, I won't disclose and I haven't gotten the results yet.

Aha, votes, yes, thank you.

I strongly believe that was sof now, though I initially thought it was clearly you.

N1 though.  It's blocked, so, can you walk me through how you consider that a confirmed use?
well, technically it was only confirmed through the night action pm so not really confirmed?

Why do you want us to waste our limited lynches on a solved TP player? We knwo they're SK, yeah. We know they're SK, yeah. We nkow they're SK, yeah.

Your point? We get 0 info from a Jack Lynch. And he's very much staring down a barrel tonight.

God, do Mafia win if they still have a chance of losing to Town? Or do they simply have to match our numbers?

Why am I unlynchable then. When does your abduction occur in the timeline of the night? Cause I was unlynchable from Day 1. Cause Auto's still work even if we don't know they do. And as a question, when did your chat start? Day 1 or Night 1?
Because we can't lynch you? Since we know that jack's a banshee thus couldn't have done the n1 that was flavoured like a vampire attack and unless the scum team was imp and nqt, you're the only person who could've done the kill. The chat started d2. I have a feeling that since you didn't do anything n2, your auto only protects you when you didn't kill the previous night. Which makes sense for a vampire themed role. Having the people you killed do your kills instead.
The crux of my argument against Sof is that they were the one to perform the Nightkill. Which would put NQT as a likely partner. Which I have stated before, but you don't want to interact with this process of thought at all. Why?
Because I know it is not true?
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 13, 2024, 03:31:47 pm »

The answer is simple, pick at the threads. There is a way to disprove my logic beyond just "No Sof said this no hidden actions here God said so".

I can take your abduction to occur after actions?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 13, 2024, 03:48:17 pm »

The answer is simple, pick at the threads. There is a way to disprove my logic beyond just "No Sof said this no hidden actions here God said so".

I can take your abduction to occur after actions?
The whole nqt, sof, and imp fiasco tells me that these players likely don't know what the other's alignments are. The only possibility I could think of where that would make sense is that it was completely staged but I don't think that is likely. God hasn't answered yet.
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 13, 2024, 04:15:40 pm »

God stated that abduction is after the target's action but before actions on the target.
she/her

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 13, 2024, 04:23:26 pm »

All teams win when they achieve their win conditions. In general, a win condition is by definition not satisfied if it is still possible to lose.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 13, 2024, 04:26:24 pm »

I cosign all this:
I will not allow sofanthiel to be eliminated. We'll probably get more done by voting off euchre Jack and nking Tricmagic. Also: I want reiterate, do not cure me imp, it hurts humanity more than it helps.
Also, my readslist:
Imp - town
NQT - also town
Quarque - null but if I had to guess, probably came back wrong
Euchre Jack - Literally admitted to being anti town and I doubt that the part of a town wincon is true. However, I do believe they couldn't have done the n1 murder
Tricmagic - obvscum and obviously lying about not lynchable so long as they no kill

(Sorry for radio silence, it's my birthday today!)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 13, 2024, 04:35:55 pm »

I cosign all this:
I will not allow sofanthiel to be eliminated. We'll probably get more done by voting off euchre Jack and nking Tricmagic. Also: I want reiterate, do not cure me imp, it hurts humanity more than it helps.
Also, my readslist:
Imp - town
NQT - also town
Quarque - null but if I had to guess, probably came back wrong
Euchre Jack - Literally admitted to being anti town and I doubt that the part of a town wincon is true. However, I do believe they couldn't have done the n1 murder
Tricmagic - obvscum and obviously lying about not lynchable so long as they no kill

(Sorry for radio silence, it's my birthday today!)
Rude and uncalled for NQT. Happy birthday.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 13, 2024, 04:38:39 pm »

Happy birthday. As your birthday present, in the event of a tie, you will not be lynched.

I hope contributing to a mob homicide in effigy will be a fine birthday tradition for you.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 13, 2024, 04:39:34 pm »

I'ma unvote while I think, because hammers are a thing.  I have lunch and lots of thinking slowing my decisions.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 13, 2024, 04:44:14 pm »

Haha, are you really going to OMGUS me, Tric? This isn't baby's-first-mafia.

Happy birthday. As your birthday present, in the event of a tie, you will not be lynched.

I hope contributing to a mob homicide in effigy will be a fine birthday tradition for you.
Much obliged.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 13, 2024, 04:46:28 pm »

Right now my working theory is that you and Sof are mafia. Too many investigation actions. Here's a question though, am I making sense, or is webadict screaming in the afterlife?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 13, 2024, 04:47:19 pm »

Pretty sure webadict is alive. Just trapped in the barn.
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 76