Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35802 times)

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 and winter is coming
« Reply #540 on: January 13, 2024, 02:10:34 pm »

Also, what is the vote count?
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 13, 2024, 02:13:25 pm »

I do want more talking, but I'm pretty sure about my vote.  I know this opens up hammer wider if others choose for hammers, but I think most of the talking that will happen may be done.  sof.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 13, 2024, 02:15:41 pm »

How much is it to hammer?
Four, unless someone changes that.
The glow is much easier to read than the shadow.

Also, what is the vote count?
CrystalizedMire (1): EuchreJack
EuchreJack (2): notquitethere, CrystalizedMire
Imp (0)
notquitethere (0)
Quarque (0)
sofanthiel (2): TricMagic, Imp

In the event of a tie, all players not voted will be lynched.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 13, 2024, 02:17:00 pm »

Among the things I can't rule out:

I'm considering the what-if, of CM being innocent grey alien town ally+collector....

Paired with a not-innocent scum sof, who finds themself in two private chats, one clearly their scum chat, and one... clearly not their scumchat.

And how sof might play that, and play CM.

And I'm also considering the what-if of sof being told 'yeah, you're sole scum, and here's your sole-scumchat... that an alien town-ally has blundered into on their way here.  Have fun with this!'

I don't think anything CM has said rules out sof being scum.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 13, 2024, 02:20:22 pm »

I will not allow sofanthiel to be eliminated. We'll probably get more done by voting off euchre Jack and nking Tricmagic. Also: I want reiterate, do not cure me imp, it hurts humanity more than it helps.
Also, my readslist:
Imp - town
NQT - also town
Quarque - null but if I had to guess, probably came back wrong
Euchre Jack - Literally admitted to being anti town and I doubt that the part of a town wincon is true. However, I do believe they couldn't have done the n1 murder
Tricmagic - obvscum and obviously lying about not lynchable so long as they no kill
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 13, 2024, 02:22:54 pm »

Among the things I can't rule out:

I'm considering the what-if, of CM being innocent grey alien town ally+collector....

Paired with a not-innocent scum sof, who finds themself in two private chats, one clearly their scum chat, and one... clearly not their scumchat.

And how sof might play that, and play CM.

And I'm also considering the what-if of sof being told 'yeah, you're sole scum, and here's your sole-scumchat... that an alien town-ally has blundered into on their way here.  Have fun with this!'

I don't think anything CM has said rules out sof being scum.
I saw their n1 role pm and their n1 night action pm. Sof couldn't have done the kill and their n1 action pm stated that protecting humanity is a stated priority.
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 13, 2024, 02:28:19 pm »

ebwop: all actions sofanthiel took from d2 onwards is posted in the private chat.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 13, 2024, 02:28:36 pm »

I will not allow sofanthiel to be eliminated. We'll probably get more done by voting off euchre Jack and nking Tricmagic. Also: I want reiterate, do not cure me imp, it hurts humanity more than it helps.

I believe you about being a grey alien.  I understand I cannot possibly cure you, I will not try.

I'ma ask again though, what's going to happen instead of sof being eliminated?

And a townie was hammered to save sof before, which sounds like it's not in-line with your claimed wincon there, CM.  What's up with that?  Why do you seem to want sof alive more than you want town to win?

Cause... you have not convinced me that town needs sof alive for town to win.

I saw their n1 role pm and their n1 night action pm. Sof couldn't have done the kill and their n1 action pm stated that protecting humanity is a stated priority.

Curious though.  Did sof show you this info, or did God show you this?

If sof showed you, why do you completely believe it?

If God showed you, ... why do you completely believe it, given which God we have... but more interestingly, why doesn't God appear to have also shown you N2 results for sof?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 13, 2024, 02:29:49 pm »

Friendly reminder, you can always ask me about mechanical questions! In cyan!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 13, 2024, 02:33:30 pm »

God, I swear, I mean no offenses and if I could think of how to word the questions I would be asking them!

So I sure hope I'm not the one you are reminding can ask.  If I am, I need help how to ask, maybe Jack or someone else can guide again.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 13, 2024, 02:46:27 pm »

I believe you about being a grey alien.  I understand I cannot possibly cure you, I will not try.

I'ma ask again though, what's going to happen instead of sof being eliminated?

And a townie was hammered to save sof before, which sounds like it's not in-line with your claimed wincon there, CM.  What's up with that?  Why do you seem to want sof alive more than you want town to win?

Cause... you have not convinced me that town needs sof alive for town to win.

Curious though.  Did sof show you this info, or did God show you this?

If sof showed you, why do you completely believe it?

If God showed you, ... why do you completely believe it, given which God we have... but more interestingly, why doesn't God appear to have also shown you N2 results for sof?
I can only do two things. Abduct and unabduct. Sofanthiel can do much more than that. We didn't know fallacy was town, we genuinely thought they were scum. I just talked to god in the chat and he implied that abducting and unabducting will be handled by sofanthiel after I die. Sofanthiel showed me the info and I believe it because tehy used all three actions and I already know the result of two of them.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 13, 2024, 02:56:47 pm »

I'm lost.

Was sof roleblocked N1 or not?

used all 3 actions, and you already know the result of 2 of them?

So sof is a double actioner who I tracked as delayed in center of town, consistent with being delayed or self-actioning.

Cry, do you ever consider speaking plainly and clearly (Yeah, hilarious that I am saying this, but really, I just think weird.  I'm usually not trying to be confusing :( ) and giving all the likely relevant useful-to-others facts at some early point?

Because to me, all this 'and now I add this, now I say this that seems to conflict' seems like lying on the spot without much planning ahead that matches either a real situation or how you predict your questioners might ask.

I don't mean to offend you or upset you.  I'm seriously confused about how you're explaining this, as an entire confused mess.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 13, 2024, 03:01:51 pm »

I'm lost.

Was sof roleblocked N1 or not?

used all 3 actions, and you already know the result of 2 of them?

So sof is a double actioner who I tracked as delayed in center of town, consistent with being delayed or self-actioning.

Cry, do you ever consider speaking plainly and clearly (Yeah, hilarious that I am saying this, but really, I just think weird.  I'm usually not trying to be confusing :( ) and giving all the likely relevant useful-to-others facts at some early point?

Because to me, all this 'and now I add this, now I say this that seems to conflict' seems like lying on the spot without much planning ahead that matches either a real situation or how you predict your questioners might ask.

I don't mean to offend you or upset you.  I'm seriously confused about how you're explaining this, as an entire confused mess.
One of sofanthiel's action was giving me two extra votes and sacrificing their vote. The other one was analyze which got violently roleblocked. The last one, I won't disclose and I haven't gotten the results yet.
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 13, 2024, 03:12:38 pm »

Also, my readslist:
Imp - town
NQT - also town
Quarque - null but if I had to guess, probably came back wrong
Euchre Jack - Literally admitted to being anti town and I doubt that the part of a town wincon is true. However, I do believe they couldn't have done the n1 murder
Tricmagic - obvscum and obviously lying about not lynchable so long as they no kill
Then lynch me. Obvious if I'm lying about not being lynchable I did the kill N1. Is this your conclusion?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 13, 2024, 03:14:39 pm »

God already confirmed that you're unlynchable. The part you're lying about is the reason why.
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 76