Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35495 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 2, start!
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2024, 08:05:14 pm »

@Everyone Not Fallacy: Please give Fallacy a little bit of time to collect himself.  He seems overwhelmed.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2024, 08:10:10 pm »

Perhaps the game resurrected you? Anyways, I targeted TricMagic last night and it said that I removed them from the game, though I can always throw them back later. These are all very vanilla town abilities of course.
Ok, this is a fairly explicit claim.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2024, 08:10:19 pm »

@Fallacy: Crystalizedmire just claimed to banish Tric, not revive Web.

I think Crystalizedmire revived web, based on her sheeping and defense of web. Medium-high confidence.

I think EuchreJack or sofanthiel killed Quarque. Low confidence.
I claimed Tricmagic was banished before Maximum Spin realized his mistake so I couldn't have done anything else. Why sofanthiel? I could understand being suspicious of EuchreJack but sofanthiel was roleblocked.
@Crystalizedmire: Please advise if you were claiming anything differently.
The original claim.
Perhaps the game resurrected you? Anyways, I targeted TricMagic last night and it said that I removed them from the game, though I can always throw them back later. These are all very vanilla town abilities of course.

Imp, I think we have Crystal's claim. I had missed that myself. Fallacy probably has to re-evaluate.

Mmm.  I'm just trying to collect and interpolate information.  I'm quite happy to hear various people's ideas, claims, whatever.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2024, 08:15:06 pm »

Sof, as previously mentioned, is unlikely to have performed the kill, and is thus not a good vote for today. If you think sof is scum, vote whomever you think is his scumbuddy that did the kill.
Then why are you voting sofanthiel?
Just to clarify, I had unvoted sofanthiel before this post by Crystalizedmire.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2024, 08:19:41 pm »

[/quote]

Now that I missed, and still can't find.  Can you quote it?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2024, 08:20:50 pm »

Assuming one action per night for now:
N1.
Accounted
webadict - dead
CrystalizedMire - banished tric
Imp - saw Sofa being blocked
sofanthiel - blocked
Quarque - Obviously didn't resurrect or kill anyone. Is dead.
notquitethere - blocked Sofa

Unaccounted
TricMagic - did something, was banished
FallacyofUrist - Claims no action
EuchreJack - Claims no action
*Italics for emphasis

This is a suspicious way to portray the actions. It ignores the possibility of Quarque taking an action. It confirms NQT's block, even though Quarque could have blocked Sofa. It indicates TricMagic "did something", even though the banishment could very well have resolved before whatever Tric did, thus preventing Tric from acting.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2024, 08:22:34 pm »

Fallacy is grasping at the straws, trying to find anybody but himself to tug up the gallows.  He has accused everyone who's claimed uncontested actions and was confirmed by others to be innocent of performing the dastardly murder.  If my vote was originally primarily pressure-guided, I now feel confident in it.
I assume NQT attempted to kill sof, Quarque used sanctuary on sof, then NQT claimed very quickly in fear they were tracked.
My flavor text suggests otherwise.  Only one person was present, and that person unavailingly pummeled me in the middle of the street.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2024, 08:22:50 pm »

Now that I missed, and still can't find.  Can you quote it?
[/quote]
My apologies, I just thought that I had Unvoted.  But I was posting from phone during my lunch break, and forgot to do so.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2024, 08:23:29 pm »

Assuming one action per night for now:
N1.
Accounted
webadict - dead
CrystalizedMire - banished tric
Imp - saw Sofa being blocked
sofanthiel - blocked
Quarque - Obviously didn't resurrect or kill anyone. Is dead.
notquitethere - blocked Sofa

Unaccounted
TricMagic - did something, was banished
FallacyofUrist - Claims no action
EuchreJack - Claims no action
*Italics for emphasis

This is a suspicious way to portray the actions. It ignores the possibility of Quarque taking an action. It confirms NQT's block, even though Quarque could have blocked Sofa. It indicates TricMagic "did something", even though the banishment could very well have resolved before whatever Tric did, thus preventing Tric from acting.

I also did not see the roleblock.  I tracked sof, not the same thing at all.

However, God carefully and clearly explained to me that the flavor I was given could support a roleblock or other delay.

But I can't confirm 'seeing the roleblock', just that sof didn't successfully target.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2024, 08:25:36 pm »

Fallacy is grasping at the straws, trying to find anybody but himself to tug up the gallows.  He has accused everyone who's claimed uncontested actions and was confirmed by others to be innocent of performing the dastardly murder.  If my vote was originally primarily pressure-guided, I now feel confident in it.
I assume NQT attempted to kill sof, Quarque used sanctuary on sof, then NQT claimed very quickly in fear they were tracked.
My flavor text suggests otherwise.  Only one person was present, and that person unavailingly pummeled me in the middle of the street.
What happened after you were beaten up?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2024, 08:26:00 pm »

Fallacy is grasping at the straws, trying to find anybody but himself to tug up the gallows.

That's so false, sof.  Unfair and wrong, or ignorant and wrong.  I really dislike facts being ignored like that.

Else, how do you combine Fal's intense refusal to vote for nqt with 'trying to find anybody but himself to tug up the gallows?

The problem with that is that I think NQT is town. In fact, he's my highest townpick.

I'd rather get executed myself than have NQT die. Since I'm vanilla town, his role is almost certainly more valuable. I'm sacrificial.

How'd you miss that?

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2024, 08:40:51 pm »

sof didn't successfully target.
A minor detail: I didn't target regardless of the roleblock.

What happened after you were beaten up?
Eh, I just, y'know, scared off the assailant with my radiant vanilla townliness--nuthin' major. B)

how do you combine Fal's intense refusal to vote for nqt with 'trying to find anybody but himself to tug up the gallows?
Are you saying that only one of the two can be a member of the non-human mafia?  Come on, Imp!  The connection is fairly simple to make; you're already voting nqt, after all.  Why would scum!Fallacy rather die a horrible and painful death than let nqt perish instead?
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 11, 2024, 08:47:52 pm »

Are you saying that only one of the two can be a member of the non-human mafia?  Come on, Imp!  The connection is fairly simple to make; you're already voting nqt, after all.  Why would scum!Fallacy rather die a horrible and painful death than let nqt perish instead?

I'd like to ask you what you'll do in the event that I flip as town.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2024, 08:51:27 pm »

@Crystalizedmire: Based upon your ability, could Tric have acted on the night he was banished?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2024, 08:52:19 pm »

But this is very interesting.

Presuming no sof-nqt scumteam.

Then that might well make the death of Qua unrelated to the roleblock of sof and the involvement of nqt.

And the location of the body... the middle of a street, doesn't really proclaim 'sanctuary is involved' either, not sure that can be used for much meaning.  I had considered it representative of a fast, fast death, not even time to get home or wherever he was going, but I have no idea.

But if this isn't related to use of sanctuary....

nqt, sof, me mutually at least partially confirm each other in some way.

TM unknown.
CM claims banish of TM.
Fal and Jack say 'I didn't do anything'.
web was dead.

Fal's always scum and always dies early, but is this Fal-like for 'oops, I actually got a kill off this time'?  I was really hoping Fal might be jester of the social kind, the 'we could lynch 'em and not necessarily lose' type, just cause I'd like poor Fal to get a win that doesn't mean the rest of us lose.  The glory of the game Fal made, makes me want to scoff that Fal could cover scumitude with 'vanilla town and no action and I die on this hill'.  But okay, maybe.  Overworked brain and all.

Jack, I like how Jack's playing D2, especially now that he's got time and is involved in sorting stuff out.

TM....

CrystalizedMire, willing to discuss your current intentions for TM's future?  I'll take a 'no,' you have to decide your own strats and stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 76