Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80122 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (17 / 18) - Day 1 - Shots Fired
« Reply #975 on: December 18, 2023, 07:55:11 pm »

I have refreshed a little bit.

Jack can you answer me and NQT?

EuchreJack
No.
You're asking me to paraphrase 3 long days in a couple sentences. That isn't fair.
You're also big mean scary bully. I hate you and want nothing to do with you.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: December 18, 2023, 07:56:17 pm »

Pfp, I no longer have the energy to use a computer anymore nor fight my lynch. Mafia is already too tiring especially when I wanted to quit it after my previous game. I ain't going to vote jack to stay alive. Even if I live past d1, they're going to make another case about clearly lurking is scum.
Lenglon will not be able to make a case on Hector because I will flip town. Also I guess you're also just going to ignore my "deep" analysis of hector or something? Just no mention of it at all.
Also I do quite like my role. It will be disappointing that I won't be able to use it, since I could have access to deadchat.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 18, 2023, 07:56:56 pm »

EuchreJack

ToonyMan, you've told me I'm the towniest player to you ever this game.  I know that might have changed.

What do you think about my reasoning that EuchreJack cannot be a member of either scumteam?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: December 18, 2023, 07:57:07 pm »

I'm setting an alarm for 5 mins till the hour. If the vote is tied at that time I will vote Jack.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 18, 2023, 07:57:19 pm »

Oh, right, Fallacy is a Central time weirdo.
Probably definitely will be leaving at some time before day end then. Don't screw it up in the meantime.

Pfp, I no longer have the energy to use a computer anymore nor fight my lynch. Mafia is already too tiring especially when I wanted to quit it after my previous game. I ain't going to vote jack to stay alive. Even if I live past d1, they're going to make another case about clearly lurking is scum.
Lenglon will not be able to make a case on Hector because I will flip town. Also I guess you're also just going to ignore my "deep" analysis of hector or something? Just no mention of it at all.
Also I do quite like my role. It will be disappointing that I won't be able to use it, since I could have access to deadchat.

Push an alternate. Plenty of choices.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: December 18, 2023, 07:57:39 pm »

Hector: I hope you understand that, since if my theory is correct you are Canadian's scumbuddy, I'm not the most concerned about losing your vote at the moment. If it's incorrect then I hope to use stronger reasoning in the future when we have better information.

That’s not an answer to the question of “what if Esteemed The Canadian kitten flips town?”

Nor is it answering why, if you want to figure out my alignment, you have to lynch someone else and not interact with me. I’m not a black hole.

Anyone who can comprehend written English can see the entire basis for you thinking they’re scum is their post count,
It clearly isn't. The "can't scumhunt without just repeating what other people said half-assedly like noob mafia" part is much more relevant.

It’s also what noob town do. It’s also what lazy players do.

It is also what Esteemed EuchreJack does.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: December 18, 2023, 07:58:51 pm »

And you too.  What do you think of my claim that EuchreJack cannot possibly be Pirate or Mafia?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 18, 2023, 07:59:30 pm »

No.
You're asking me to paraphrase 3 long days in a couple sentences. That isn't fair.
That's not an acceptable answer right now, Euchre.

Lenglon ain't scum, and she's doing fifty times the job you are, so I wouldn't really complain about her analysis.  So, claim your role or vote Jack.  Or both!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: December 18, 2023, 08:00:27 pm »

BlackHeartKabal
Who even is this, again?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 18, 2023, 08:02:33 pm »

BlackHeartKabal
Who even is this, again?
Are we really doing this dance?  I don't think BHK works here.  You'd have to aim for someone like hector, instead.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: December 18, 2023, 08:03:27 pm »

EuchreJack
No.
I just want to know your thought process from basically pages 17 to 19 if you use default settings. That is only a couple hours of time, not three days. It annoys me that you won't share. I have been asking for this for awhile and I don't think you want to answer because it marks you as mafia.

"Hating me" isn't the same thing as thinking I'm town or mafia or whatever. This makes me believe you aren't interested in figuring out my alignment. The same Jack that caught me as mafia in a previous game because you were a double voter and I also claimed double voter, or something to that effect. Do you see my point?

EuchreJack

ToonyMan, you've told me I'm the towniest player to you ever this game.  I know that might have changed.

What do you think about my reasoning that EuchreJack cannot be a member of either scumteam?
You still are my top town read.

I think your reasoning is incorrect, but I can't deny it isn't possible.

I don't fully understand your logic, but I believe it would not apply to a case where Jack is the only real Pirate mafia, which is what I suspect.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 18, 2023, 08:03:39 pm »

EuchreJack

Also, making sure you saw, I did answer you here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 18, 2023, 08:04:12 pm »

I can vote for whomever I like. I miss the days when I used to stick to my guns and be the last one on someone totally unreasonable at EOD, who would sometimes even turn out to be scum.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 18, 2023, 08:06:02 pm »

I don't fully understand your logic, but I believe it would not apply to a case where Jack is the only real Pirate mafia, which is what I suspect.

I have an ability.  It got quoted to all existing scum teams start of play.

In it, if not colored, the Alignment of Pirate, Mafia, and Serial Killer are told to go kill the player with this quoted ability to get some goodies.  If colored, Pirate and Mafia are red.  Serial Killer is navy.

If he's scum, he saw that at start of play.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: December 18, 2023, 08:07:13 pm »

And you too.  What do you think of my claim that EuchreJack cannot possibly be Pirate or Mafia?

I’m not sure I could care less if the alternative is lynching someone based on how many times they’ve posted in the thread.

Maybe we should just forego the days for the rest of the game and just auto-lynch everyone in ascending order of post count from D1? I’m sure we’ll win then.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 207