Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16857 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #435 on: August 20, 2023, 03:17:31 pm »

I’m beginning to think EP may be TP, my flavour… could be read to imply that, if I were really paranoid,  but that’s an issue for another day.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 20, 2023, 03:18:49 pm »

Snowkiller, for the love of God, if you are the town I sincerely believe you to be, vote Hector.
I'm not going to do that for two reasons...
1) You ignored my question.
2) Your boy Maximum Spin was playing around all game (like hector13), and only dropped the bs when he was voted. Keep in mind, I almost got hoed several times. One for being new, which I can totally help. Because it's my fault I didn't generate the spark that moved me to play mafia at an earlier date. Makes sense to someone on some planet, I suppose.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Night 1
« Reply #437 on: August 20, 2023, 03:19:38 pm »

EP

Do you think yesterday that either sofanthiel or Snowkiller were ever likely to be lynched?

If I got lynched I’d flip town, people might follow my suspicions, which would mean sofanthiel and Snowkiller. Max is savvy, he was setting that up for the future because it looked like I was getting lynched.
Yeah it actually looked pretty likely that Sofanthiel would die at the end. I'm pretty sure he was sitting at 3 votes prior to the final flurry of activity. Your explanation is plausible and I think it's a 50/50 that you'll flip town but I still would rather you died than Snowkiller, who will almost certainly flip town because [redacted].

In a 9 player, 2 scum game they only need 3 mislynches to win, assuming no issues with night kills.
Yeah but he already had me and Caz on his case and Toony gesturing at joining us D2. He might've had even worse luck as soloscum than Snowkiller.

I’m beginning to think EP may be TP, my flavour… could be read to imply that, if I were really paranoid,  but that’s an issue for another day.
Sigh.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 20, 2023, 03:20:06 pm »

I am the dark divinity;
I am the worst possible hand;
I am Sisyphus pushing the boulder;
I am Snowkiller's Guardian Angel. I can protect Snowkiller, and only Snowkiller, and I lose the game if he dies, which he appears to be dead set on doing. I don't think MaximumSpin would've bussed Snowkiller there if they were a two-man team and I don't think Meph would make a setup with three scum and a scum GA.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 20, 2023, 03:21:33 pm »

I don't think you can suspect Hector here unless you suspect me just as much.
I actually do suspect you a fair bit now that CM is in the clear, sofanthiel is cleared-ish, Tric is acting less crazy, and you're defending Hector. If Hector flips scum you're next
Bring it Dumbo. I think I have to side with Honorable Knight Hector here.
Because you're scum together, eh?
Pfff, hahaha. I don't even know what to say to that.

But nobody claimed survivor on D1.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2023, 03:22:23 pm »

I am the dark divinity;
I am the worst possible hand;
I am Sisyphus pushing the boulder;
I am Snowkiller's Guardian Angel. I can protect Snowkiller, and only Snowkiller, and I lose the game if he dies, which he appears to be dead set on doing. I don't think MaximumSpin would've bussed Snowkiller there if they were a two-man team and I don't think Meph would make a setup with three scum and a scum GA.
Oooooo interesting dynamic there, how evil of Meph!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2023, 03:23:30 pm »

Would also explain why they’re so against a Snowkiller lynch if they needed him alive for something. Could be a third partner, but that’s overkill for 9 players.

PPE: I absolutely didn’t suspect you because you were new but because you weren’t making any effort to find scum or town. That’s scum 101, and it’s very easy to do. CM is new and they made an effort, sofanthiel is new and, while wasting the day doing nothing before coming up with a good case, eventually made an effort. You were the only one that didn’t.

PPE2: Hmm. I don’t like that but if it’s a fakeclaim it’s a pretty good one.

Is claiming survivor a sensible thing? I always thought we hated them. I mean I hate them but I have history.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 20, 2023, 03:25:23 pm »

I think that if you look back over my posts, you will find absolutely no sensible explanation for my play than the fact that I am Snowkiller's Guardian Angel.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 20, 2023, 03:26:49 pm »

Current vote tally please, GM.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 20, 2023, 03:28:31 pm »

Snowkiller

If it's decided, we can also vote to shorten the day.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 20, 2023, 03:28:58 pm »

Right. It can’t be Caz unless she and Max cooked up then longest bus in history. I can’t discount that but… really unlikely.

Similarly with Toony. Why tie the vote up at day end when your partner can be voted by the other candidate easy peasy? Can’t be discounted again, but… unlikely.

CM guarded sofanthiel, confirmed by sofanthiel. This means neither performed the kill on me.

It can only be Snowkiller, EP, or Tric, from my perspective.

EP claimed guarding Snowkiller, presumably only a protect? Not a jailkeep type thing?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2023, 03:29:29 pm »

Yes, my GA protect is just that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 20, 2023, 03:29:51 pm »

Okay.

Snowkiller I’m voting you, can you tell me what you did in the night please?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 20, 2023, 03:30:07 pm »

Also Tric can tell us his action too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 20, 2023, 03:31:35 pm »

Is claiming survivor a sensible thing? I always thought we hated them. I mean I hate them but I have history.
I'm making fun of 4mask, in Supernatural 10 they (fake)claimed Survivor on D1.

What do we do then? I don't think Elephant is lying. It doesn't prove Snowkiller is town or mafia, and I'm not sure if Meph would tie the GA to a town or mafia member. Snowkiller can't be mafia unless he no-killed. Hector can't be mafia unless he no-killed or tried to kill Snowkiller.

I don't think MaximumSpin would've bussed Snowkiller there if they were a two-man team and I don't think Meph would make a setup with three scum and a scum GA.
I don't think Hector would have voted Max if it's a two-man team. And I think it would be ridiculous for this game to have a three mafia team PLUS a guardian angel, right?

PPE:
Snowkiller

If it's decided, we can also vote to shorten the day.
It's not, hold on.

@Hector:
How confident are you Tric is town? I'm pretty confident myself.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 37