Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47273 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #1170 on: April 25, 2023, 01:29:48 pm »

Well, the Dead are clever. I'm happy enough to swap to hector or jim if people will support it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: April 25, 2023, 01:32:34 pm »

And TBH activity has been low so I'm eager enough to get on with slaughtering scum and getting nightkilled or whatever.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: April 25, 2023, 01:40:30 pm »

Et tu, Egan?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: April 25, 2023, 01:44:12 pm »

Hey, Toaster says you must die. And for some reason Tric isn't saying that I must die. Skill issue.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: April 25, 2023, 04:19:54 pm »

Can we lynch both hector13 and ToonyMan at the same time?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: April 25, 2023, 04:35:34 pm »

Can we lynch both hector13 and ToonyMan at the same time?
No, but I guess, if they're tied, we can force scum to pick which to lynch, if you wanted that for some reason. :P

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: April 25, 2023, 05:01:35 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13    --6-- ToonyMan*, Maximum Spin*, juicebox*, Knightwing64*, notquitethere*, Fluffe9911*,
ToonyMan       --3-- hector13*, hector13*, hector13*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --3-- A_Curious_Cat*, Egan_BW*, Jim Groovester,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on April 26, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (~25 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: April 25, 2023, 05:09:49 pm »

Guess I’ll jump on the hector13 bandwagon!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: April 25, 2023, 05:30:26 pm »

« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 05:47:58 pm by juicebox »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: April 25, 2023, 05:34:39 pm »

REPORT FOR PROCESSING HECTOR13.

PLEASE BRING PIE-DENTIFICATION.

Hector13 looks at the screen.  He looks at his watch.  He looks at the crowd growing outside, listening to the chants calling for his resignation.  This scandal isn’t going to go away anytime soon.  Even with his pork barreling, he couldn’t keep everything under wraps.

It’s time to face the music.

He gets out of his chair, grabbing the slice of pizza his secretary had brought him.

The reporters flash their cameras, they shout their questions, but the story is confirmed by the mere sight of the pizza.  The fervor reaches a fever pitch, and then things get quiet.  Even the protestors stifle their chants.

Hector13 brings the pizza to his mouth… and he takes a bite.  The media goes wild, drowning out the boos from outside.

“It’s true!  I admit it, and I won’t quit because of it!  I was the one who rigged the vote for pineapple on pizza!  I don’t care who knows it!”  A growing chant reaches their ears.

But nobody cares, do they?  It's merely one man against one Town.  One pizza the puzzle, you might say.

Are you still in trouble?  Yes.  There exists those that want your demise.

TrY nOt To PiE tOnIgHt.  ToMoRrOw Is AnOtHeR dAy.

Vote Count
------------------------
-> hector13    --7-- ToonyMan*, Maximum Spin*, juicebox*, Knightwing64*, notquitethere*, Fluffe9911*, A_Curious_Cat*,
ToonyMan       --3-- hector13*, hector13*, hector13*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --2-- Egan_BW*, Jim Groovester,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on April 26, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (~25 hours remaining).

hector13 has been executed.

hector13 was Voter Fraud (Mafia).

It is now Night.  You have 24 hours to send in your Actions.

Role Name:
Voter Fraud

Alignment:
Mafia

Win Condition:
You win when your team outnumbers or equals the remaining Players, and there are no ways to stop your team.

Abilities:
(1-Shot, Auto) Refuge In Audacity:  Non-Recruit Actions treat you as Town.  You gain 1 Action Point for each Player voting you at the end of the Day.  The first time you are Killed, you Revive and remove this Ability.
Tags:  Auto,  Revive,  Frame,  Motivate,  Vote

(Auto) Redistricting:  Whenever you gain additional Action Points from an Ability not named Redistricting, you also gain that many on the following Cycle.  For every 4 Action Points you have during the Night Phase, you gain an additional vote during the following Day Phase.
Tags:  Motivate,  Vote,  Evolve

{AP1+} (Night) Voter Suppression [target]:  You may increase the cost of this Action above 1.  If the target votes during the next Day, they cannot perform any Action costing less than or equal to X during the following Night, where X is the number of Action Points you spent on this.
Tags:  Vote,  Disable

{AP3/4} (Single, Night) Voter Fraud [target]:  {Target/You} gain(s) an additional vote.  This Action changes based on the amount of Action Points spent.
Tags:  Vote

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Night 2: No More Fraud [9 / 15]
« Reply #1180 on: April 26, 2023, 07:51:47 pm »

You arrive at the pizza parlor.

Knightwing64 is dead.  A small penguin and an old man badger you endlessly to no avail.

As they do, a squadron of NO ONES savagely DISAPPEAR THEM.

The owner looks EXTREMELY HAPPY TO BE SERVING YOU PIZZA.

He shakily hands you INFINITE PIZZA.

What an excellent dude, right?

The Shoe President sits down to eat with you.

Are you all DEAD YET?

No?  Are you not entertained?  Then perhaps you should all find webadict’s zombifiers?

Knightwing64 has died.

Knightwing64 was a Retired Game Master With a Penguin Helper (Town).

Vote Count
------------------------
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --8-- A_Curious_Cat, Egan_BW, Fluffe9911, juicebox, Jim Groovester, Maximum Spin, notquitethere, ToonyMan,

5 to Hammer. Day ends on April 28, 2023 at 22:00 Central Daylight Time (~50 hours remaining).

Role Name:
Retired Game Master With a Penguin Helper

Alignment:
Town

Win Condition:
You win when all anti-Town factions have been eliminated and at least one Town Player is still alive.

Abilities:
(Setup) Choices:  The Retired Game Master is old and tired, and though their words and mind are experienced, they still ask their Penguin Helper for ideas.  On the first Day, Choose four (4) Abilities from Abilities List, and add them to your Role.

{AP3} (Day) Crown [target/self]:  You make an executive order.  The target (or you) cannot be the target of Actions during the next Night Phase.  This can only be used on any Player once per Game.  This is one of TricMagic’s Hats.
Tags:  Hat,  Immune

(Innate) Help From Beyond:  The Retired Game Master recommends you request help from those you know can be trusted.  You gain access to Deadchat.

(Auto) Fudge The Numbers:  The Penguin Helper makes a quick adjustment to your Role.  You have 2 additional Action Points each Night Phase.

{AP2/3} (Night) Revision [target]:  The Retired Game Master shakes his head in frustration.  The target’s Auto Abilities are Disabled during the {next Night/next 2 Nights}.  This Action changes based on the cost paid for this Action.

{AP2/3} (Night) Inexperience [target]:  The Penguin Helper puts unnecessary barriers and complications in the target’s way, causing the Action Point cost of all Actions the target uses to be increased by 1 during the {next Night/next 2 Nights}.  This Action changes based on the cost paid for this Action.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 3: Dead Penguin Finds Dead Penguin Dead [8 / 15]
« Reply #1181 on: April 26, 2023, 07:57:34 pm »

Hey juicebox, has your alignment changed since yesterday? Just checking.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: April 26, 2023, 08:05:35 pm »

No my alignment hasn't changed, I'm still town. Nice ability you gave me, although it's not all that useful at this point

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: April 26, 2023, 08:06:25 pm »

This isn't exactly the bloodbath I was expecting considering N1.

How many scum are left? Given the number of kills we probably need to tread carefully here.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: April 26, 2023, 08:07:27 pm »

No my alignment hasn't changed, I'm still town. Nice ability you gave me, although it's not all that useful at this point

Oh? What's it do?~
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 92