Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24192 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((so my plan here is to start off with a nice shade tree where people can rest and hopefully heal up in exchange for paying me slime coins, which I'll use to buy more furniture and building bits, turning this into an inn management game. Muah ha ha.))

"Hi dino. Me wizard. Like inn, but ground ok. Idea? One day me rich. You buy weapon? My stump bad. Pay one coin. Pay two coins if good."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Bash slime wall
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

"Hi dino. Me wizard. Like inn, but ground ok. Idea? One day me rich. You buy weapon? My stump bad. Pay one coin. Pay two coins if good."

"Chirp? Giv coim. Slep om hammmk. Gud deall. Restfulz. Dinosauwu no haz coimz. Sadmess. Coimz 4 restfulz."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk away from the boss fight to rest on the restful patch of ground. Pay Egan the ground keeper 1 coin.
Your dirt is pleasing, take this coin.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 15

Nirur Torir
Level 2 Rogue
10/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D6

Roll: 6
You give Egan_BW a Slime Coin and rest on their patch of ground. Its like, just regular grass you are resting on but it does the trick. You are now at full health!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 2 Human Adventurer
DEAD/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Dice: D6.

Roll: 2
You only manage a glancing hit, dealing 1 damage to the Beautiful Swimming Guitar Slime.

Boss Counter!
The Beautiful Swimming Guitar Slime rolled a 6! It bashes you in the head for 9 damage! You are now DEAD!

You appear in a room. There are a number of board games on some shelves on the wall. The skeleton named DEATH is still here. There is a door to your left with the word "LIFE" written on it.

---

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
2/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Dice: D4.

You try to eat the Coconut Slime whole, but it is too large for that. You deal 1 damage to it in the process. The Coconut Slime then chips your tooth for 2 damage! Ouch!

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3

offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Swag: Oak Tree

You manage to grab the Slime Coin, but the Hammock Slime does not respond to you when you try to communicate with it.

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
3/5 HP
3/5 Exp.

You try pushing the Bulldozer Slime into the Beautiful Swimming Guitar Slime again, but fail to notice the pool that it conjured! You and the Bulldozer Slime wall into the water!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
3/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Swag: File Set (3), Safety Goggles (2)

You get past the figurine of a tree around the door and apply some files from your File set (Which has 8 files in it) to the Infinite Wall of Slime to deal 2 damage. A folder slime wiggles out of the wall!

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 4
Allies: Squirrel Slime 3/3 HP

Roll: 4
You bash the Infinite Wall of Slime dealing 8 damage to it! A Compass Slime, a Pineapple Slime and a Green Slime pop out from the wall!

---

Horizon
Level 1 Human Man
1/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Swag: Notepad (1), Pencil (1)
Dice: D4

The stuff that you found last time has been put away. You manage to find another pencil and buy it for 1 Slime Coin, but it took so long you couldn't do other things this turn.

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 5

Roll: 4
You find several different objects that could be used for stabbing things. There is a Dagger for 4 Slime Coins, an Ice Pick for 2 Slime Coins, A cactus for 3 Slime Coins, a Toothpick for 1 Slime Coin, and a pair of Stilettos for 5 Slims Coins.

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 1
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.

Roll: offscreen

---

Quarque
Level 1 Troll Wizard
1/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3

You whack the Umbrella Slime to deal 1 damage! The Umbrella Slime then stabbed you in the eye dealing 3 damage!

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
5/5 HP
3/5 Exp.

offscreen

---

Elephant Parade
Level 1 Guide
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Allies: Gift Shop Slime (2/2 HP)

Roll: 3
You successfully wait...
There appear to be no laws in this universe that specifically forbid tourists, but this isn't exactly a big touriest hot spot. Most of the folk who come by here are either players who have not historically been interested in a tour, or Slimes while are also usually not interested in a tour. Stranger things have happened though.

---

TricMagic
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 EXP.

Roll: 3
You try to connect the Hammock Slime with the Infinite Wall of Slime. You hook the slime onto some kind of slime in the wall and lie down on it for a while.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-103/Infinity HP.
Beautiful Swimming Guitar Slime: 5/22 HP  (Nirur Torir: 12, Fluffe9911: 6, Strif3: 1)
Coconut Slime: 4/5 HP (Damaged by King Zultan)
Compass Slime: 3/3 HP
Pineapple Slime: 3/3 HP
Raincloud Slime: 3/3 HP
Umbrella Slime: 2/3 HP (Damaged by Quarque)
Green Slime: 2/2 HP
Folder Slime: 2/2 HP
Hammock Slime: 2/2 HP
Regular Slime is no more. It dropped 1 Slime Coins into the pool.
Bulldozer Slime has expired. 2 Slime Coins are at the bottom of a pool.

Beautiful Swimming Guitar Slime rolled a 2. It strikes a pose!
Coconut Slime rolled a 3! It chips King Zultan's tooth for 2 damage.
Bulldozer Slime rolled a 1! It sinks in the pool and takes 2 damage.
Raincloud Slime rolled a 3. It rains on Quarque to deal 1 damage.
Umbrella Slime rolled a 4! It stabs Quarque in the eye for 3 damage!
Hammock Slime rolled a 3. It remains upright for the time being.
Regular Slime rolled a 1. It falls into the pool and drowns.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Oh darnit!"

Fine ill play an actual game this time how about checkers? That's pretty fun!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll return to the boss fight, and attack for 1d6, throwing insults about how dumb its pose looks.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stillettos!  Buy for 5 slime coins!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Satisfied with having completed a full "day" of "work", sit in the shade of my Oak Tree and rest off my one point of damage from staring at the sun.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stillettos!  Buy for 5 slime coins!

Now, are those shoes or daggers?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the Folder Slime with my files.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Face away from the infinite slime wall and walk until I reach civilization. It's time to kick my advertising campaign up a notch.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

Go on the tour with the guide, if the guide doesn't offer one, take a clump of grass from the ground and chuck it at the nearest slime

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smash the Umbrella Slime again, but harder.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Buy a potion of healing.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 53