Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24160 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pop that regular slime in the.. slime.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Scoot through the LIFE door and finish off the Hammer Slime (finally). 'Cause i just really don't feel like being dead for more than one turn.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Proceed to go *sharp inhale* "ahh" like Peter Griffin. Then kick the Regular Slime.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks again for the help, .." the Troll Wizard says to the level 1 .

He picks up the two remaining coins dropped by the Backpack Slime and tosses one of them to the Human Girl with an ugly grin.
Then he hits the wall.
"You're Welcome, thanks for the coin"
((can I take the coin given to me or does that count as an extra action?))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 10

Oh hey. This lasted 10 turns.

Nirur Torir
Level 2 Rogue
5/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Dice: D6

Offscreen

---

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Dice: D4.

Roll: 3
You haven't eaten any gods, so you aren't entirely sure which slimes would taste like god so you just start hitting the wall and deal 3 damage! A Dog Slime and a Regular Slime come out of the wall.

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
3/5 HP
3/5 Exp.

Offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: Oak Tree (Rooted in the shop)

Roll: 4
You're in luck! It seems that Fish Sugarpants (This is the shopkeeper's name in case you missed it) has a sale on trees going on at this time, and you are able to purchase an Oak Tree in exchange for your Slime Coin. Good luck trying to move it anywhere though, because its way bigger than you are and also kind of rooted in place in the shop.

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.

You just sort of leave via the LIFE door anyway, as it wasn't exactly locked to begin with. Technically you weren't given permission to leave but you didn't feel like staying dead. The Hammer Slime was already dealt with by the time you get out but you still got a share of exp.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
4/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 7

You go chase after the coins from the Backpack Slime and manage to get there before Quarque, greedily scooping up all three Slime Coins! You then throw the Hammer Slime at the Regular Slime. You then throw the Hammer Slime at the Regular Slime dealing 2 damage to the Hammer Slime and 3 damage to the Regular Slime! You help yourself to all the Slime Coins.

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Allies: Squirrel Slime 3/3 HP

Roll: 2
You hit the Infinite Wall of Slime with your Squirrel Slime to deal 2 damage! A Kangaroo Slime leaps out from the wall!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 1 Human Adventurer
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6

You exit DEATH and thus stop being dead. You then proceed to start attacking the Infinite Wall of Slime for 8 damage! A Telescope Slime, a Pillow Slime and a Bicycle Slime all shoot out from the wall!

---

Horizon
Level 1 Human Man
4/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: Notepad
Dice: D4

The Regular Slime had already been dealt with by the time you get within kicking range. You kick it anyway.

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
5/5 HP
3/5 Exp.

Roll: 1
The Regular Slime was already destroyed by the time you get within popping range. Then someone kicks it into your face and now you're all sticky!

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 1
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.

---

Quarque
Level 1 Troll Wizard
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

You fail to get any of the Slime Coins before A_Curious_Cat decides to loot all of them. You do hit the wall for 3 damage though! A Waterfall Slime emerges from the Slime Wall.

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
2/5 HP
2/5 Exp.

You punch out the Bubblegum Slime for 1 damage! You gain 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-56/Infinity HP.
Telescope Slime: 4/4 HP
Waterfall Slime: 3/3 HP
Bicycle Slime: 3/3 HP
Dog Slime: 2/2 HP
Kangaroo Slime: 2/2 HP
Pillow Slime: 1/1 HP
Regular Slime: 1/1 HP
Hammer Slime was defeated! A_Curious_Cat andS Strif3 gain 1 exp. The former swags the 2 Slime Coins it dropped.
Regular Slime was defeated! A_Curious_Cat gained 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.
Bubblegum Slime was defeated! Naturegirl1999 gained 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Exite shoppe and Claim a Plot of land. There's infinite empty land around here so it shouldn't cost anything, by the laws of supply and demand..

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Squint at the catgirl "Hm sorry," awkwardly rip a note out of the notebook and offer it to Devastator "Uh here, I don't have anything else.." proceed to walk away from the slime wall shooting A_Curious_Cat a somewhat annoyed glare then I leave to rest.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I just want to stab some things."

Stab the Bycycle slime this time!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Be a guide. Offer tours of (a finite section of) the Infinite Wall of Slime, culminating in a FREE attack on the wall (one per customer per tour, weapons not provided, while supplies last).

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SNEAK ATTACK THE WALL FROM OFFSCREEN WITH MY D6, WHILE IT'S GUARD IS DOWN!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go into the shop and see what they have there (including, but not limited to, weapons) that might befit a machinist.  For example, do they have any cordless Dremil tools?  What about consumables for said tools?  Do they have anything else?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Cast the spell “die now” on telescope slime

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the waterfall, but in a smart way because I'm a wizard.

hmm

oh I know. Hit it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Bop kangaroo slime!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Squint at the catgirl "Hm sorry," awkwardly rip a note out of the notebook and offer it to Devastator "Uh here, I don't have anything else.." proceed to walk away from the slime wall shooting A_Curious_Cat a somewhat annoyed glare then I leave to rest.

Wait!  What’d I do?!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 53