Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24125 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go through the door.  Then see if I have a scriber.  If I do, use that to attack the Hammer Slime.  Otherwise, go into the shop and see if there’s anything that I can buy for 1 Slime Coin that’s useful as a weapon.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 02:47:11 am by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab the other slime coin the ice cream and grass slime dropped, then go find a bit of the wall that smells good and eat those bits.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am a troll wizard in dirty rags. Because a troll does not have enough intelligence to cast any spells at level 1, I wander over to the nearest thing and hit it with my tree stump. That thing is the Red Slime.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Absorb stolen Squirrel Slime for health.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile

I am a Human Girl
Hearing the various battles makes me realize I apparently don't need weapons from the shop, also, a backpack slime went into the shop so I Try to enter the shop and kick the Backpack Slime
((Sorry for not posting in a while, I was trying to catch up on the Ameripol thread))

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

question, by the way

In what direction(s) is the wall infinite?

Left/right?
Is it infinitely high?
Infinitely thick?
Or do we just not know?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Oh also I am a Human Man, and I fight with my bare hands! I take the slime coin and walk away from the wall. To once more rest and also find supplies to purchase with the meager coin i have.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry for not posting in a while, I was trying to catch up on the Ameripol thread))
((Hey Naturegirl! Good to see you back on the forum again. But why the Ameripol thread of all things?! That place is a persistent nuclear trashfire of unparalleled proportions...!))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hey Naturegirl! Good to see you back on the forum again. But why the Ameripol thread of all things?! That place is a persistent nuclear trashfire of unparalleled proportions...!))
((yes, however regrettably it is about the country I live in, fucked as it may be, I am unable to drive and therefore unable to move to somewhere better))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 8

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Dice: D4.

Roll: 2
You grab one of the Slime Coins with your teeth. You then bite into the Wall dealing 1 damage. A Bubblegum Slime is torn off the wall!

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
3/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3

You take a spray can that is totally definitely not just a regular spray bottle filled with saltwater and spray the boat slime with it. It doesn't seem to have any effect on the fluid resistant boat-type slime. You hurl the can at it in frustration, dealing 1 damage and destroying it! You gain 2 exp and 3 Slime Coins, but are unable to get a wizard hat out of the ordeal.

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You try to think of something to do with the slimes. I guess you could battle them to gain exp and level up like the other guys. Or maybe if you collect some of those Slime Coins you can head to the shop and finally get a proper tree?

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

Roll: 1
You try to consume the Squirrel Slime, but the Squirrel Slime is having none of that. The Squirrel Slime turns hostile and goes all Squirrel-Crazy on you dealing 3 damage! You are now DEAD.

You find yourself in a room. There is a skeleton in a black robe with a nametag that says "Hello. My name is DEATH" on it. There are several board games on some shelves by the wall. The floor is wet for some reason. To your left is a door with the word "LIFE" written on it.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 1
You go through the door and emerge from the Door marked "DEATH" in the place with the Infinite Wall of Slime; and are thus no longer dead.

You also don't have a scriber. You then open the door to the shop and a Backpack Slime comes flying out and crashes into you, dealing 1 damage!

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 1 Human Adventurer
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6

You grab a pair of dice and challenge DEATH to a game of chance. They are only D4 though because you are level 1 and are unable to handle bigger dice, but it seems that it is good enough. DEATH rolled a D4 and got a 1. Its not a very good win, but DEATH decides its good enough for a first fatality and grants you permission to walk through the LIFE door.

---

Horizon
Level 1 Human Man
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Dice: D4

Roll: 4
You are able to recuperate, getting back to full health. You enter the shop and manage to find what appears to be some school supplies that are in your price range. You are able to buy Pencils, Erasers, A Notepad, a Ruler, or a Protractor in exchange for a Slime Coin!

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

Um... Lets just say that this ordeal ultimately culminated in you getting permission to leave via the LIFE door, making a bit of a mess, and DEATH is now in the process of putting up a sign that prohibits people from doing this again in the future.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 1 Rogue
5/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

Roll: 3
You pocket a Slime Coin, then sneakily attack the Red Slime to deal 3 damage! You then pocket another Slime Coin from the Red Slime.

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 1
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

You attack the Lunchbox Slime, dealing a whopping 8 damage to it! You gain 1 exp and 1 Slime coin from its remains.

---

Quarque
Level 1 Troll Wizard
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 3
You notice that the Red Slime was already defeated. Fortunately several parts of the Infinite Wall of Slime are also red so you hit that with your Tree Stump to deal 3 damage! An Apple Slime and a Regular Slime burst out of the wall!

(The wall seems infinite to the left, right and up. It is unclear on how thick it is. I'm not even going to try to pretend there's a reason why gravity still works)

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

The Backpack Slime exits the shop before you get a chance to go into it. Nevertheless, you kick it to deal 1 damage!

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-40/Infinity HP.
Lighthouse Slime: 3/4 HP (Attacked by Devastator)
Hammer Slime: 2/4 HP (Attacked by Strif3 and A_Curious_Cat)
Backpack Slime: 3/4 HP (Attacked by Naturegirl1999)
Apple Slime: 2/2 HP
Squirrel Slime 1/2 HP
Bubblegum Slime: 1/1 HP
Regular Slime: 1/1 HP
Boat Slime was destroyed! Knightwing64 gains 2 exp and 3 Slime Coins
Red Slime was destroyed! Nirur Torir gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.
Lunchbox Slime was defeated. BlackPaladin99 gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.

Backpack Slime rolled a 2. It pops out at A_Curious_Cat and bonks it to deal 1 damage.
Hammer Slime rolled a 2. It sees A_Curious_Cat emerge from the DEATH door and starts to retreat!
Lighthouse Slime rolled a 4. It returns to the Slime Wall for renovations, then returns to the battlefield!
Squirrel Slime rolled a 4. It goes all Squirrel-Crazy on Strif3 dealing 3 damage!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Challenge DEATH to a game of checkers. (I woulda said 'chess' but i have crimes against nature to commit and abominations to create, here.)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gobsmack apple slime with tree stump.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Scoop up some slime coins so that I may buy a nice tree.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bite the Bubblegum Slime
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 53