Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24096 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Pet the fuzzy hat.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 5

Note: If you miss enough turns for me to notice, you may disappear from the below list. If this happens and you want to keep playing, just remind me of the most recent turn that you played on.

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
3/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Dice: D4.

Roll: 1
You are too full to eat any more slimes and at least one of those slimes is evidently not safe for consumption by zebras! You lose 1 HP.

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You go to get your share of the loot only to find out that the much closer Fluffe9911 already looted them all! And in the time it took for you to look for something to killsteal, you could probably have killed something on your own!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You go around in circles, but for some reason are unable to find a tree. Now you feel tired!

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
2/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Roll: 2
You try to infect the Infinite Wall of Slime and deal 1 damage. A Regular Slime falls off the wall with you attached to it.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
DEAD/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1

Roll: 3
You pick up a Slime Coin. As you are level 1, you only have a D4 which cannot possibly roll a 5 because it does not even have a 5 on it. Anyway, you whack the Infinite Wall of Slime to deal 4 damage. A backpack slime is loosed from the wall!

The Hammer Slime hits you back for 2 damage, and you are now DEAD!

You appear in a room, and see a skeleton guy wearing a black robe. It has a nametage that says "Hello. My name is DEATH". It seems excited to see you. There are a lot of miscellaneous board games and stuff arranged on some large shelves on the wall. A few feet to your left is a door with the word "LIFE" written on it.

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Allies: Squirrel Slime 2/2 HP.

You use some manner of Tree Slime appendage to pet the Squirrel Slime. It is a hat now!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 1 Human Adventurer
4/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6

Roll: 4
You pick up the two Slime Coins and then strike the Regular Slime to deal 8 damage, which is seven more than needed. You then pick up the Slime Coin it dropped too.

---

Horizon
Level 1
2/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Dice: D4

You try to become the avatar of the Slime Wall, but ultimately just get beat up by some of the slimes in the wall when you try touching it, losing 3 HP.

---

TricMagic
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

You look around for a while, but are unable to find any armor that you can afford with only 2 Slime Coins.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 1 Rogue
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: Ice Cream Knife

You haggle with Fish Sugerpants over the price. On one hand, the price appears to be missing which implies that it is free, but on the other hand the fact that its price tag says "Slime Coins", like, with an 's' implies that it has to be multiple Slime Coins because of the plural, though the amount is still unclear. In the end you manage to agree to purchase it for 2 Slime Coins and add it to your Swag.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-33/Infinity HP.
Boat Slime: 5/5 HP
Backpack Slime: 4/4 HP
Hammer Slime: 2/4 HP (Attacked by Strif3 and A_Curious_Cat)
Grass Slime: 2/2 HP
Lighthouse Slime: 2/2 HP
Regular Slime: 1/1 HP
Regular Slime was destroyed. Fluffe9911 gained 1 exp.

Hammer Slime rolled a 3, escaping from A_Curious_Cat and bashing them for 2 damage!
Squirrel Slime rolled a 1. It is a hat now.
Grass Slime rolled a 2. It strikes King Zultan for 1 damage.
Lighthouse Slime rolled a 4. It shines a light and a Boat Slime emerges from the wall!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bah"

Back to the action!  Go kill that Lighthouse Slime

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Man they don't stop coming!"

Slay that Backpack Slime!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Lie down and rest for a bit until I'm not so tired any more.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

((My rolls have been bullshit.))

Walk away and find a safe place to rest after recovering hp from resting I go to find a weak slime to kill.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Examine the board games.  What games are there?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ABSORB THE SLIME I'VE EATEN SO I CAN EAT THE WALL!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Completely infest the regular slime i'm attached to and take control of it
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test my new knife against the grass slime.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Go and use lightning bolt to kill boat slime

(You have made a enemy this day, Fluffe!)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Bop the regular slime
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 6

Tip: There might be a bit of inconsistency where sometimes an event is mentioned more than once, but sometimes it will only be mentioned in the slime's own post and not in a player that it damages. This is a shortcut that the GM sometimes uses for the sake of maintaining update speed, and what you see is probably canon unless something is obviously wrong to the point where the GM agrees with you when you ask it if should be corrected.

King Zultan
Level 1 Zebra
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

You do the sort of thing that animals tend to do after eating a lot, none of which I will describe in detail. You restore your HP and are once again in prime wall-eating condition.

---

Knightwing64
Level 1
3/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

You zap the Boat Slime to deal 3 damage to it! The boat slime retaliates by poop-decking you in the gut for 2 damage!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You lie down for a while, and now you appear to have a case of insomnia!

---

Strif3
Level 1 Mold
2/5 HP
1/5 Exp.

You deal 3 damage to the Regular Slime, gaining 1 EXP and 1 Slime Coin! Someone else then proceeds to hit the Regular Slime again. You can try using what is left of it now, but it doesn't seem like it will be very useful.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 1 Machinist
DEAD/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You see quite a few board games, like Mouse Trap, Risk, The Game of Life, Guess Who, Candyland, Battleship, and a board that might be either a chess board or a checkers board. DEATH seems excited at the prospect of playing something!

---

IronyOwl
Level 1 Tree Slime
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Allies: Squirrel Slime 2/2 HP.

You posthumouly bop the regular slime. Seems like someone already beat you to this one.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 1 Human Adventurer
2/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6

You go to slay the Backpack Slime and slash it open, but all that does is cause a Lunchbox Slime and a Book Slime to pop out of it and join the fray!

---

Horizon
Level 1
3/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

You rest for a while and regain 1 HP. You can see the list of slimes in the list below, and as a general rule the ones with less HP are the weaker kind.

---

TricMagic
Level 1
5/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 1 Catgirl
2/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2

You decide to kill the Lighthouse Slime and go scratch at it, dealing 1 damage to it! The Lighthouse Slime then shines a bright light in your eyes to deal 1 damage.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 1 Rogue
5/5 HP
2/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0

You stab into the Grass Slime with your Ice Cream knife and deal zero damage. So it turns out that maybe, just maybe, ice cream is a really shitty material to use for the purpose of making a knife and you never should have bought that thing! The Grass Slime eats your Ice Cream Knife and becomes an Ice Cream Grass Slime!

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-33/Infinity HP.
Boat Slime: 2/5 HP (Attacked by Knightwing64)
Ice Cream Grass Slime: 4/4 HP (Invested in by Nirur Torir)
Backpack Slime: 4/4 HP
Hammer Slime: 2/4 HP (Attacked by Strif3 and A_Curious_Cat)
Lunchbox Slime: 2/2 HP
Lighthouse Slime: 1/2 HP (Attacked by Devastator)
Book Slimes: 1/1 HP
Regular Slime was defeated! Strif3 gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.

Boat Slime rolled a 3. It attacks Knightwing64 to deal 2 damage.
Backpack Slime rolled a 3. It whips Fluffe9911 to deal 2 damage.
Hammer Slime rolls a 3. It stops because it is hammer time, then bonks Devastator to deal 2 damage!
Grass Slime rolled a 4. It eats Nirur Torir's Ice Cream Knife and becomes an Ice Cream Grass Slime!
Lighthouse Slime rolled a 2. It shines a bring light at Devastator to deal 1 damage.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:09:09 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Go back.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Yeahhh I think im going to need a lie-down!"

Bravely flee from battle to take the time to heal my wounds.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53