Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24122 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab 6 slime coins and rest until I'm more healed.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Fail to realize that I just lost and continue to stare at death.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Rush out of the shop and stab the Irregular Slime following up with a shield bash.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab 2 Slime Coins and then go rest by the Oak Tree and heal, leaving 1 Slime Coin as payment.

"Wow uhh, did not expect to give the killing blow. I figure that entitles me to 2 of these coins."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 11:53:28 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"This is a genius plan with no flaws whatsoever!"

Wear the cardboard box slime on my head.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay, level 3! I can now cast Light, which uh

could be used if I

uh

meet a Darkness Slime.

Pick up 6 Slime Coins and gain enough smarts to remember that my name is Mumo.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep eating bits of the wall until I can eat no more!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Pick up my fair share (9) of the coins dropped by the boss then head to the shop to buy a healing item.

(oh, also, here's a reminder for you to post on the The Singing Constellation thread, Supernerd.)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 02:45:01 am by Strif3 »
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

If you feel that you're an expert at You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it! by now and want to waste some time for some reason, you can try your hand at making your own update for the game. If you send me a PM with a post that is exactly how you think the next update for the game should be, then I might actually use it!

Couple of warning though. In order for this to work you'll need to do everything right and I'm not going to tell you anything about what is and is not right, so you would need to deduce that on your own.

You would also need to send the PM in 4 hours or less, because the daily updates aren't going to stop for shenanigans like this.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Uhhh what? I just want a normal update. (Oh wait its a fun little thing. Nvm)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 08:19:48 pm by Horizon »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 38

Not one person sent me a PM. To be fair, it was only four hours and also kind of a dumb idea anyway.

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 5
Okay. There is now a Cardboard Box Slime on your head.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
9/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

Roll: 6
You rest for a while and restore 6 HP!

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 3 Mold
4/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2), Meteor Shard (B), Healing Bread (6)
Slime Coins: 6

Roll: 5
You go ahead and take 9 of the Slime Coins and head to the shop. You end up buying a slice of healing bread for 6 Slime Coins!

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
5/15 HP
5/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Bludgie (8), Science Fair Volcano (B)

Roll: 3
You help yourself to 6 Slime Coins. You get the feeling that whether or not you can remember your own name is Mumo would depend on you as a player. The GM will keep referring to you as Quarque either way though. Its a bit simpler to do the updates that way.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
10/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Jerry Can (B)

Roll 4
The Laser Beam Eyes thing was a joke...

You pick up 6 Slime Coins, then use your Laser Beam Eyes eyes to burn 4 HP from the Infinite Wall of Slime. A Doll Slime and a Rectangular Slime emerge from the wall!

---

King Zultan
Level 2 Chubby Zebra
4/10 HP
7/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 11
Dice: D6.

Roll: 2
You bite into the wall dealing 2 damage to it and then promptly stop. An Indigestion Slime crawls out of your mouth, looking no worse for wear!

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 2 Slime Necromancer
10/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Swag: Razor (1), Ripped Jeans (4)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D6

offscreen

---

Horizon
Level 2 Tree Sentinel
2/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)
Dice: D6

Roll: 4
You bash the Irregular Slime with your Broken Door 'Shield' to deal 4 damage! You gain 2 exp and 1 Slime Coin!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
10/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C)
Slime Coins: 3

Roll: 6
You pick up 2 Slime Coins and leave one by the Oak Tree. Someone will probably remember you put it there at some point. You rest for a while and are soon back at full health!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree with a shoddy ladder and platform treehouse foundation. Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)
Dice: D4.

Roll: 2
Your eyes start to hurt enough to make you realize that you definitely lost the staring contest then next time your eyes close. At this point DEATH was still looking at you more because of the awkwardness of the whole situation than still doing a contest thing.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-244/Infinity HP.
Indigestion Slime: 2/2 HP
Doll Slime: 2/2 HP
Rectangular Slime: 2/2 HP
Packing Peanut Slime: 1/1 HP
Packing Peanut Slime: 1/1 HP
Irregular Slime went splat. Hoirzon gained 2 exp and 1 Slime Coin.

Cardboard Box Slime rolled a 4. It doesn't really know what to make of the situation. A couple of Packing Peanut Slimes fall out of it!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stab a packing peanut slime!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Take a rest beneath the tree, pass the time by using Tree Sentinel magic to grow more plants!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 11:24:14 pm by Horizon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Resume staring! Death has gotta blink at some point!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you feel that you're an expert at You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it! by now and want to waste some time for some reason, you can try your hand at making your own update for the game. If you send me a PM with a post that is exactly how you think the next update for the game should be, then I might actually use it!

Couple of warning though. In order for this to work you'll need to do everything right and I'm not going to tell you anything about what is and is not right, so you would need to deduce that on your own.

You would also need to send the PM in 4 hours or less, because the daily updates aren't going to stop for shenanigans like this.

The only problem with pawning work off on players is that they're lazy and won't do it.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 53