Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24131 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 40

A Slime War has been Slime Declared!
Two Slime Armies emerge from the Infinite Wall of Slime! This might be a problem. That was a joke of course. This will be a problem!

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 5
You slash the Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime to deal 3 damage to it.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
9/15 HP
3/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

Roll: 1
You look at the baking soda slime and realize that it has no guts, so you don't bother trying to put any part of it on another slime.

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 3 Mold
11/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)

Roll: 5
You hurl the Meteor Shard into the air, and it drops on the Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime and explodes to deal 11 damage!

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
5/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8)

Roll: 8
You smash the Baking Soda slime to deal 16 damage, defeating it instantly! You gain 1 exp and 2 Slime Coins.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
9/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 15
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Jerry Can (B)

Roll 5
A file set isn't typically the tool used to interact with Packing Peanuts, but you do it anyway and deal 4 damage to the Packing Peanut Slime, destroying it. You gain 1 exp.

---

King Zultan
Level 2 Chubby Zebra
2/10 HP
7/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 11
Dice: D6.

Roll: 3
You vomit out some slime and consume it again, but you are still roughly the same size.

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 2 Slime Necromancer
10/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Swag: Razor (1), Ripped Jeans (4)
Dice: D6

offscreen

---

Horizon
Level 2 Tree Sentinel
3/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

While trying to grow the Oak Tree, something goes wrong and the tree is felled! Also, it falls on you and you take 2 damage!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
10/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)

Roll: 3
You head to the shop. You purchase the last of the flint that you saw for one Slime Coin. Seems it might not be so easy to get more flint in the future.

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)
Dice: D4.

Roll: 2
At this point DEATH just seems to feel kind of sorry for you, and directs you to the door labelled LIFE.

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-248/Infinity HP.
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime: 73/87 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Vinegar Slime: 1/1 HP
Packing Peanut Slime was destroyed. A_Curious_Cat gained 1 exp
Baking Soda Slime was destroyed. Quarque gains 1 exp and 2 Slime Coins

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 288/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 75/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 89/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 24/24 HP
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 26/26 HP
Mysterious Forest Star Slime: 24/24 HP
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 28/28 HP
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 20/20 HP
Swarm of 70 Mundane Slimes: 70 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 270/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 79/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 77/77 HP
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime: 23/23 HP
Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime: 28/28 HP
Radiant River Diamond Slime: 23/23 HP
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime: 26/26 HP
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime: 26/26 HP
Swarm of 72 Mundane Slimes: 72 HP

--Battle Reports--

Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime rolled a 2. It sloppily crams its letter into the Infinite Wall of Slime.
Indigestion Slime rolled a 4. It expeditiously retreats from the battlefield!
Doll Slime rolled a 4. It abandons its incomplete Doll House and escapes from the battlefield!
Vinegar Slime rolls a 2. It turns around and attempts to escape, but gets tripped up on the remains of the Baking Sode Slime!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great, a war!

Immediately side with the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General. I can't cast Know Alignment yet and he seems like a cool guy.

Cast Light on the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Ah so what your saying is I have gained a tree as a weapon? Pick up the tree and begin to wade through the army of slimes smashing them with my mighty oak tree. IN FACT I AM THE OAK TREE I AM THE OAK TREE SENTINEL FEAR ME, FOR I FIGHT AS MY OWN ARMY.

Fight all sides under my own banner! All who wish to join shall be quoted neath this:
- Army of the Fallen Tree:
Allies: MonkeyMarkMario
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 11:07:58 am by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

I shall also side with the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General and slash the Radiant River Diamond Slime!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Can I has some leaves and sticks from the Oak Tree?"

Get a bunch of leaves and sticks from the felled Oak Tree.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Side with Slime Army 2!  For the Slime Army!

Attack the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Stare at death.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat a few of the random slimes and see if that plus what I've already eaten makes me increase in size.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go into the shop and see if I can find any healing items.  While I’m there, also look to see if I can find a cordless Dremel tool (or, at least, a corded one and a portable generator).  While I’m at it, check and see if the jerry can has anything in it.  Also, consider changing my character class…
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Sit hidden on the battlefield and just nab any random Mundane Slimes from either side that happen too close. And by 'nab', i mean Kill and Consume.
(MoldyStrife being an ambush predator, again.)
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Sit hidden on the battlefield and just nab any random Mundane Slimes from either side that happen too close. And by 'nab', i mean Kill and Consume.
(We should form a neutral army to take down both sides!)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I'll join this pact. Currently working on crafting a bow and arrows. And yes I know I can probably buy a set from the shop. If either of you wants a spear let me know.)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

(I'll join this pact. Currently working on crafting a bow and arrows. And yes I know I can probably buy a set from the shop. If either of you wants a spear let me know.)
(Post edited, we shall fight under the banner of our own army! The Army of the Fallen Tree)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Post edited, we shall fight under the banner of our own army! The Army of the Fallen Tree)
(For the Fallen Tree!)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 41

Why did I subject myself to this again?

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5

Roll: 6
You slash the Radiant River Diamond Slime to deal 6 damage to it!

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
6/15 HP
3/20 Exp.
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

You strike the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime dealing 1 damage to it!

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 3 Mold
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)

Roll: 8
You manage to safely devour 4 Mundane Slimes, 2 from each side! You gain (2x2) 4 exp and heal yourself by 4!

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
3/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8)

You cast Light on the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime, distorting it slightly and dealing 2 damage to it.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
9/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 15
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Jerry Can (B)

Roll 8
You check the shop and find a Compact Saw of Healing for 13 Slime Coins, which seems a bit expensive because they also have a Potion of Healing priced at 5 Slime Coins and a Cordless Compact Saw at 4 Slime Coins. The Jerry Can appears to be filled with Slime.

---

King Zultan
Level 2 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
1/10 HP
8/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 11

Roll: 4
You consume three of the Mundane Slimes, and gain 1 exp. You are now a Slightly Chubbier Zebra!

Attrition
You take 1 damage from a stray attack in the Slime War!

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 2 Slime Necromancer
10/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Swag: Razor (1), Ripped Jeans (4)

offscreen

---

Horizon
Level 2 Oak Tree Sentinel
3/10 HP
9/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 6
I guess you are an Oak Tree Sentinel now. You smash your way through 4 Mundane Slimes from Army 1 and 8 Mundane Slimes from Army 2! You gain 4 exp!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
7/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)

You try to gather leaves and sticks, but this simple task was complicated by over a hundred slimes battling in the vicinity! A bunch of Mundane Slimes trample you to deal 3 damage!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)
Dice: D4.

Roll: 4
You stare at DEATH until it realizes that you might have trouble operating the door handle as a Tiny Purple T-Rex, so DEATH offers to open the LIFE door for you.

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime: 73/87 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Goose Slime: 5/5 HP
Vinegar Slime: 1/1 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 287/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 62/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 81/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 19/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 14/26 HP
Mysterious Forest Star Slime: 15/24 HP
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 25/28 HP
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 19/20 HP
Swarm of 66 Mundane Slimes: 66 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 252/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 79/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 64/77 HP
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime: 20/23 HP
Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime: 28/28 HP
Radiant River Diamond Slime: 17/23 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911)
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime: 24/26 HP (Damaged by Quarque)
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime: 26/26 HP
Swarm of 61 Mundane Slimes: 61 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime rolled a 6! It plucks at the Infinite Wall of Slime to deal 5 damage to it! A Goose Slime falls out of the wall!
Vinegar Slime rolled a 2. It narrowly escapes the oncoming Slime Tide!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled an 11. It unleashes a biological weapon dealing 13 damage to the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime slime!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 10! It divebombs Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General to deal 18 damage!
Boss Counter! Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 10. It fires a poisoned needle at the Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime to deal 12 damage!
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 1. It gets tripped up by all the Slimes and takes 2 damage!
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 4. It breathes fire on Devastator to deal 3 damage!
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime rolled a 4. It slams on the Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime to deal 3 damage!
Mysterious Forest Star Slime rolled a 3. It crushes 2 Mundane Slimes from Army 2.
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 1. Its attack gets parried by the Radiant River Diamond Slime leaving it open to a counterattack for 2 damage!
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 1. It gets splattered in dirt in the chaos and spends the whole turn polishing itself.
Swarm of 66 Mundane Slimes rolled a 3. They clash with Army 2...

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 7. A bear trap is sprung, dealing 8 damage to the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 9. It simultaneously unsheathes and slashes with its blade to deal 8 damage to the Mysterious Forest Star Slime.
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 6. It lashes at the Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime to deal 5 damage!
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime rolled a 5. It impales the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime dealing 4 damage!
Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime rolled a 4. It zaps the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime to deal 3 damage.
Radiant River Diamond Slime rolled a 2. It strikes Fluffe9911, but they are protected by their Ring Mail.
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime rolled a 3. It casts shade on Quarque to deal 2 damage!
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 1. It stumbles and falls, crushing one of its own army's Mundane Slimes!
Swarm of 61 Mundane Slimes rolled a 4. They clash with Army 1 and gain some ground, dealing 1 damage to the notable Army 1 Slimes!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 06:21:01 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53