Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Bring 3: Chaos Incarnate (Crash Report Log)  (Read 12814 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Bring 3: Chaos Incarnate (Loading World 1) 8/8
« Reply #135 on: April 03, 2023, 07:32:34 am »

How fucking bizarre that I know that NQT is lying with information that I know he has because we're Coworkers.

NQT, you literally know that's how False works because that's exactly how False was explained IN OUR COWORKER CHAT.

@TricMagic, would False show up as a duplicate of another role?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 03, 2023, 07:34:57 am »

Also, TricMagic, which roles are explicitly an alignment?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 03, 2023, 07:38:38 am »

Hold up, I might have posted this morning with a fuzzy recollection. OK unvote, it looks like I totally misread Tric's reply in our co-worker chat (sent late night NQT-time) and that is confirmed to be how it works.

I should always re-read things in the morning... this is like a lesser version of that robot pirate catgirl misreading incident all over again. I just get into a manic posting frenzy sometimes and need to slow my roll.

Web's right, we're co-workers. That comes from my role. I'm also the poisoner and the governor, so I can't be the jester or King. Your move Fluffe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 03, 2023, 07:42:45 am »

Max on Zemaj, getting rid of fruit festival (why? because it's annoying? But it'll stop the N1 kill, so why does Max want to get rid?)
Wait, it works on kills?

Tric: Does it work on kills?

Also, NQT, web: At the very least, that's not how False normally works. A False role according to the wiki Tric's using just doesn't do anything, it doesn't pretend to be a different role.

never mind, I guess? posting anyway.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2023, 07:46:51 am »

Max on Zemaj, getting rid of fruit festival (why? because it's annoying? But it'll stop the N1 kill, so why does Max want to get rid?)
Wait, it works on kills?

I assume so! Here's what mafia wiki says:

Fruit Festival is a role that allows you to replace all actions that night with a Fruit Vendor action. An action with multiple targets will each turn into their own Fruit Vendor action.

I'm guessing it's one-shot.If someone has the Strong role due to Jim strengthening them, they would still act, but it probably wouldn't line up to make anyone strong before N1, unless Jim's action is a day power.

Also, NQT, web: At the very least, that's not how False normally works. A False role according to the wiki Tric's using just doesn't do anything, it doesn't pretend to be a different role.

never mind, I guess? posting anyway.
Yeah that's why I confused myself. But Web's right, Tric does appear to say otherwise in our chat.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2023, 07:49:00 am »

notquitethere: Poisoner Governor Coworker
zemaj: Arsonist Fruitfucker* False?
FallacyofUrist: Enchantress (Hidden) ?
Maximum Spin: Blocked Busdriver Postrestricted
ToonyMan: Electrified Tree Townie
webadict: Fruitfucker* Dorkcreature Coworker?
Fluffe9911: ? ? ?
Jim Groovester: will always be a Strong Lazy Virgin
* contested?

Unclaimed roles:
Parrot
Conduit
Janitor
King
Antisocial
Unjester
(False and Hidden not explicitly claimed but assumed)

Updated table. Better get talking, Fluffe9911

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2023, 07:53:18 am »

Max, I should note it seems from our flavour that the co-worker is coming from my role. Web is most likely False + Something masquerading as Fruit + Dark Creature or something masquerading as dark creature.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2023, 07:55:11 am »

Max, I should note it seems from our flavour that the co-worker is coming from my role. Web is most likely False + Something masquerading as Fruit + Dark Creature or something masquerading as dark creature.
Yeah, I suspected this, since it seemed most likely that all roles are used. Still, I included it as a possibility for completeness. I guess I should have written that he could also be "False?", though.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2023, 08:09:50 am »

I don't really get the purpose of this action. It only very tenuously precommits you to the claim. You could easily have prepared lots of fakeclaims and hidden them in different ways — this one would even have worked equally well for Parrot, Post Restriction, Creature, and Conduit if you wanted to be one of them.
You could equally have used the first paragraph's T and E, or the last paragraph's B, or...

Anyway, Table Amendment:
zemaj: Arsonist Fruitfucker? ?
webadict: Dorkcreature Fruitfucker? ?

But with the understanding that you, knowing web's role, think he's the False one. Do you have any information you can give to help back that up?
This leaves, of course, Fluffe and Fallacy as the most likely Unjesters, with the conceivable possibility that zemaj is.

I reasonably suspect webadict and notquitethere are the scumteam.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2023, 08:12:18 am »

Fluffe, do you have 1, 2, or 3 known roles?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2023, 08:16:07 am »

Ok read through all the posts now im the Mysterious (Conduit) Janitor Parrot anyway I gotta do school stuff so ill be activish in like a couple of hours

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2023, 08:20:53 am »

How fucking bizarre that I know that NQT is lying with information that I know he has because we're Coworkers.

NQT, you literally know that's how False works because that's exactly how False was explained IN OUR COWORKER CHAT.

@TricMagic, would False show up as a duplicate of another role?

Also, TricMagic, which roles are explicitly an alignment?

False can appear as another role, yes. Or it could be 0% on a known role. RNG.
No Roles are alignment indicative. It is entirely possible to have a Townie Antisocial that wins town the game if night-killed. RNG.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2023, 08:22:33 am »

Ok read through all the posts now im the Mysterious (Conduit) Janitor Parrot anyway I gotta do school stuff so ill be activish in like a couple of hours
I don't think you can be.
Nobody has two role slots outstanding. If Fallacy is the Antisocial Unjester, who's Hidden? If Zemaj is and lying about being fruity, who's False? Presumably notquitethere knows webadict isn't lying about his role, and presumably webadict knows notquitethere isn't lying about his. All the other claims were made early enough and fit together, so I think it's most likely you just picked those roles off my list.

No Roles are alignment indicative. It is entirely possible to have a Townie Antisocial that wins town the game if night-killed. RNG.
So now you tell us the unjester isn't necessarily 3p?... well, we narrowed it down anyway, so too late for that.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2023, 08:29:44 am »

I don't think you can be.
Nobody has two role slots outstanding. If Fallacy is the Antisocial Unjester, who's Hidden? If Zemaj is and lying about being fruity, who's False? Presumably notquitethere knows webadict isn't lying about his role, and presumably webadict knows notquitethere isn't lying about his. All the other claims were made early enough and fit together, so I think it's most likely you just picked those roles off my list.

Janitor is acting more of a modifier than a proper role if that helps your confusion any.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2023, 08:31:02 am »

Also be aware if someone else claimed one of my roles I would of already said something about it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17