Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Cure  (Read 11752 times)

saki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • twitter
Re: (ISG) Cure
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2023, 03:43:22 pm »

Yup, I finished the art a while ago! My life recently got a bit chaotic but I still want to do the updates frequently. Here are some sneak peaks. The girls are not eaten by the books, yet.

sincerely,

ih oh

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 26, 2023, 04:00:40 pm »

A shack!

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 26, 2023, 05:30:08 pm »

yet??!!

Kandi Apple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 26, 2023, 08:18:34 pm »

Awesome!!!

So happy to hear!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 26, 2023, 10:57:42 pm »

The girls are not eaten by the books, yet.
((emphasis added))

:o
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2023, 11:14:44 pm »

Clearly we need to eat them first.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 27, 2023, 01:08:28 am »

Sounds like there's still a chance they could be eaten by books, probably best to avoid them from now on.

Also look a shed and it's outside!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2023, 04:21:57 am »

No no, it’s clearly inside another room.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 27, 2023, 07:20:46 am »

Maybe it's artwork or a snow globe

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2023, 01:19:21 am »

No no, it’s clearly inside another room.
That moment when you realize that outside is actually just inside but with a higher ceiling.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

saki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #175 on: June 04, 2023, 12:05:56 am »

That book might be important so keep a hold of it, and follow after the ghost.
Take Allisons' hand again, wink, smile reassuringly and catch up with the ghost!
Definitely keep the book and look through it later when we have some free time and aren't running for our lives. Also, take Allison's hand and follow that ghost.

You have a brief internal debate about whether you should keep the book, and decide that it should be fine as long as you keep it closed.  The eyes creep you out, but they can’t see anything if you have the book closed.  It’ll be fine.  You hope.

You look back at Allison and give her a comforting wink and smile.  She’s probably not taking this any better than you are, and you want to keep up a strong face for her.  To your surprise, you don’t get the chance to take one of her hands; she grabs yours instead, pulling you forward, towards the tunnel the ghost went down.

A quiet sigh escapes from you as you follow the two-headed girl, the smile melting off of your face.  You’re relieved she’s taking the lead; there’s no need for you to keep up a positive facade as you descend into the darkness of the tunnel.  A part of you is happy to leave the ghost-filled library, but that effect is dulled by how dark it is down here.  It feels like descending into the lair of some monster.  The creepy images in the book weigh in your mind, you have to wonder if they somehow relate to whatever you’ll find down here.

Allison doesn’t seem to share your worries at all.  She seems almost excited as she descends into the roughly carved tunnel.  Her right head asks what you think the ghost is leading you towards; you respond that you just hope it’s somewhere safe.  Though your worries only build as you walk.  You seem to be walking further down into the dungeon, and the entrance is still open above you.  If that quiet monster from before came looking for you, it’d be easy to figure out where you went.  And there’s nowhere to hide down here–just a long, long, descent into the darkness.

Neither you nor Allison speak any more as you walk.  The air is silent aside from your footsteps, making even the slightest whisper sound surprisingly loud.  There’s nothing to say, anyway; nothing about the tunnel changes, and as unsafe as you feel here, at least you are moving away from the jail where you woke up.

Eventually, you do spot something ahead.  An open doorway, leading out into a well-lit dirt floor.  You hesitate at the sight, but Allison speeds up, pulling you along behind her as she excitedly rushes towards the light.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
sincerely,

ih oh

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 04, 2023, 12:18:09 am »

Huh. Well, nothing to do but plunge further into this nightmare! Poke at that pillar over there. Perhaps it's a mechanism to extend the bridge?

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 04, 2023, 01:12:22 am »

There's a also cool hat on the ground we should check out.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2023, 01:16:08 am »

Might be time to calm down a bit.  Perhaps..

You might need to look at this differently.  What have you to fear from what comes ahead?  Try to reverse this in your mind.. you were being locked up, behind a wall of monsters and strangeness and dungeons.  They're all ghosts, immaterial creatures.  Maybe you're the monster, and they should be afraid of you.

So close your eyes a bit and feel a treetrunk or the earth beneath your feet  Maybe peel off a bit of bark or compress the ground a bit.  You can control what's around you, and you're anything but helpless.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 04, 2023, 05:10:57 am »

Huh. Well, nothing to do but plunge further into this nightmare! Poke at that pillar over there. Perhaps it's a mechanism to extend the bridge?
+1 (be careful of the cliff, though)

There's a also cool hat on the ground we should check out.
+1 (we should grab this first)

So close your eyes a bit and feel a treetrunk or the earth beneath your feet  Maybe peel off a bit of bark or compress the ground a bit.  You can control what's around you, and you're anything but helpless.[/b]
+1 (It can’t hurt, can it?)
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13