Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58694 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (12 / 14) - Day 2 - Awakening To Darker Tides
« Reply #585 on: October 18, 2022, 09:50:19 pm »

WTF? You scum read me all Day 1
This isn't true.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 18, 2022, 10:34:36 pm »

WTF? You scum read me all Day 1
This isn't true.
Sorry, I forgot the 10 minutes that you thought I was town...

I still remember the time you fooled me as Mafia Inventor.
I guess I'll just wait and see what you got from Jim.

And wait and see what Tric has to clear NJW.

And wait and see what NQT says about my scan of him.

And wait and see what Web is talking about.

And wait and see what analysis Jim has.

Really productive Day 2...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 18, 2022, 10:36:54 pm »

@Jack:
Don't want to wait and see my results?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 18, 2022, 10:44:01 pm »

@Jack:
Don't want to wait and see my results?
Sorry, forgot about that.

And wait and see Toonyman's N1 results.

Added to the list of things to wait for.  But in your case, I assume you're waiting for more claims, so you do go later in the "things to wait for" list.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 19, 2022, 02:37:26 am »

YO HO AHOY!

Avast ye scurvy dogs. You may have thought me metal counterpart was a soft touch. Well that's all done, because I'm the captain here now! And there's going to be a reckoning!

You scum-sucking sons of the whelks made that rodent walk the plank. What a waste of daylight. Anyone with even a basic sense of villainy should have seen that there were at least three better choices...

BUT first...

JUICEBOX you snivelling treacherous cur! TELL ME WHO YOU TRIED TO MURDER LAST NIGHT OR I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH WITH MY CUTLASS HERE AND NOW!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 19, 2022, 02:39:23 am »

Some additional points o' order:

- Aye, I did ask a load of blasted pointless questions on the first day. Once that metal box got into a pattern of doing things it was hard to make it stop. By the time I got to reviewing the questions I thought I'd work on my treasure maps instead of chasing people up over small fry.
- One-eyed EuchreJack has the right of it, so far as what I did last night goes. Every part of his info is ship-shape.
- Why am I pirate now? Because I am a pirate. I told you all in me very first post this could happen, you just weren't paying attention.

There be scum or third-parties for sure among NJW2000, Nakéen, and Knightwing. Those festering chumbuckets cared not one whit for clearing scum from our midst and so I care not one whit whether they live or die. Throw 'em to the sharks, boys!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 19, 2022, 03:25:45 am »

Didn't get to read anything yet, but lol @ NQT.

I performed my action; Toony, did you get the choice? I wonder what exact information you got...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 19, 2022, 04:34:58 am »

Huh

unvote

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 19, 2022, 04:57:13 am »

Arr, I shoulda said this yesterday. TolyK, you cods-headed wretch, you're either illiterate or deliberately sowing discord among the crew! How did you fail to notice that we're all dragons navigating human puppets in this game?? Are ye blind?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 19, 2022, 05:14:18 am »

I performed my action; Toony, did you get the choice? I wonder what exact information you got...
I did get the choice. That's another action down, still one more...

Uh do you know what exactly it does without giving anything away? I have no information besides the name. Does it do anything besides the choice itself?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 19, 2022, 05:16:51 am »

YO HO AHOY!

Avast ye scurvy dogs. You may have thought me metal counterpart was a soft touch. Well that's all done, because I'm the captain here now! And there's going to be a reckoning!
What'd you plan on doing if you died last night? Your pirate personality and avatar would be wasted. Do you have another for D3?

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 19, 2022, 05:34:49 am »

Sorry to disappoint, I'm probably not who you think I am because I have no clue who you are or what you did, I tried to delay your action.
No, you're not who I think then. Thank you for telling me.

...That being said. If you "tried' to delay me are you saying that the attempt didn't work?

So then probably at least four actions targeted me last night, although it could be three if one of them did two things.
I'm not sure because my ability is a delay. I wasn't roleblocked, it did say I performed my action.

YO HO AHOY!

You scum-sucking sons of the whelks made that rodent walk the plank. What a waste of daylight. Anyone with even a basic sense of villainy should have seen that there were at least three better choices...

BUT first...

JUICEBOX you snivelling treacherous cur! TELL ME WHO YOU TRIED TO MURDER LAST NIGHT OR I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH WITH MY CUTLASS HERE AND NOW!
(I love Robot!NQT's many personality cores, haha)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 19, 2022, 05:39:57 am »

I did get the choice. That's another action down, still one more...

Uh do you know what exactly it does without giving anything away? I have no information besides the name. Does it do anything besides the choice itself?
Yes, I do. It's an ability that's always useful in the first mode. It's probably more useful to scum in the second mode, so let's hope you're not scum.  ;D

Arr, I shoulda said this yesterday. TolyK, you cods-headed wretch, you're either illiterate or deliberately sowing discord among the crew! How did you fail to notice that we're all dragons navigating human puppets in this game?? Are ye blind?

I'm aware, but not all dragons are necessarily flavored as dragons, from what I can tell...
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 19, 2022, 05:50:22 am »

HAH

I GET IT

NOT QUITE THERE

Like not all there in the head

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also I saw that portal reference Nakeen

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 19, 2022, 05:55:34 am »

Arr, Toony, I already said how many personas I have, see for yerself. AND if I had gone to Davy Jones' Locker last night, well that would be some much needed rest wouldn't it? But maybe I'd have the last laugh, as sometimes dead men do tell tales...

I may only have the one good eye, but it hasn't escaped me notice that only that scabrous box of rotting fruit slop, juicebox, has yet to claim his whereabouts when he went on shoreleave last night. It's understandable, o course, as he was the murderer. But let's see what that foul troutbotherer has to say for himself.

TolyK, aye, it did strike me as mighty convenient that Boatswain TricMagic has the very same role that matches the flavour o' the match, perhaps he submitted it to match the game, savvy? And perhaps he wasn't the only one... Did you ever spill yer special information on dragons?

DON'T THINK YOU'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITHOUT A DRESSING DOWN, KNIGHTWING, YOU IDLE LUBBER! I'VE MET BARNACLES WITH MORE SENSE! CALL ME NOT QUITE THERE DO YE? WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU YOU'LL BE NOT QUITE ANYWHERE! WHAT IN THE BLUE BLAZES WERE YE TRYING TO ACHIEVE ON THE FIRST DAY??
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 113