Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 113

Author Topic: FBYOR 5 - Game Over - Learning From Disaster, As All Ends In Fire And Darkness  (Read 58547 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 5 (14 / 14) - Day 1 - The Game Begins, Every Drake In Their Place
« Reply #420 on: October 15, 2022, 09:32:31 pm »

Meh. I’m Sussing Web, buttttt

Tricmagic

Are dragons like a third party, or what?

WAY TO MAKE YOUR VOTE USELESS!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 15, 2022, 09:34:23 pm »

I think it's interesting that NJW unvoted TolyK but didn't vote Juicebox or anybody.
That actually makes less suspicious imo, in that their focus was on me, and after it ended up not going that way they have to reveal. That's the feeling I get, also late rvs retraction cuz late response from me.
That is the conclusion I've come to.

I feel like mafia!NJW would have jumped onto someone instead of holding their vote. Do they not want to vote Juicebox without a good reason to?
It's also possible that NJW could last minute vote someone if there were a chance.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 15, 2022, 09:37:46 pm »

I think it's interesting that NJW unvoted TolyK but didn't vote Juicebox or anybody.
That actually makes less suspicious imo, in that their focus was on me, and after it ended up not going that way they have to reveal. That's the feeling I get, also late rvs retraction cuz late response from me.
That is the conclusion I've come to.

I feel like mafia!NJW would have jumped onto someone instead of holding their vote. Do they not want to vote Juicebox without a good reason to?
It's also possible that NJW could last minute vote someone if there were a chance.
There's no way. I've played with NJW a lot at this point so I know his general play schedule.

1. He's British
2. He's gotten off for the day after unvoting TolyK, he must know the day will end before he gets back on
3. He has two votes so he could easily have stuck them on someone before going to bed which would raise his chances of living a lot

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 15, 2022, 09:41:42 pm »

Tricmagic

You'll look really smart if Web and Tric are dragons mafia.

Unvote

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 15, 2022, 09:46:47 pm »

There's no way. I've played with NJW a lot at this point so I know his general play schedule.

1. He's British
2. He's gotten off for the day after unvoting TolyK, he must know the day will end before he gets back on
3. He has two votes so he could easily have stuck them on someone before going to bed which would raise his chances of living a lot
So, then does he think TolyK is Mafia or not?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 15, 2022, 09:48:36 pm »

Tricmagic

You'll look really smart if Web and Tric are dragons mafia.

Unvote
I'm not a dragon, and if I am, NJW2000 literally would be as well, as he claimed On Fire and Soaked as well!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 15, 2022, 09:49:19 pm »

I'm gonna vote you Juicebox~~

How does that make you feel~~

So right now it's between NQT, Roden, and NJW

NQT's recent behavior is peak town!NQT. Pressuring people to vote, and starting eod bandwagons are tactics I've seen them use as town, so I don't want to put my vote there right now
Why did you say this about NQT after he had posted to start a bandwagon on you? Did you not care about your own well-being over reading NQT as peak town?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2022, 09:54:02 pm »

So, then does he think TolyK is Mafia or not?
I don't know, it looks like he gave up pursuing TolyK:

I don't need to. If I have a blameless D1 and you vote me out on garbage, the evidence will be entirely inthread. All people need to do is work out which people voting me aren't usually morons, and voila, there is scum.

CBA to reread tolyK's stuff, the vote was on inactivity and activelurking and he's stopped. I have a life, and need to sleep.

in fact:
unvote unvote

I mean to take this shit all the way. If you and Toony are town and elim me, you get beaten by either idiots or lurkers.
NJW looks pretty angry to me here, like a vindictive town that has went "hmpf fuck you guys" as he storms out of the room.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 15, 2022, 09:58:56 pm »

I'm not a dragon, and if I am, NJW2000 literally would be as well, as he claimed On Fire and Soaked as well!
I don't understand what you're saying here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 15, 2022, 10:05:05 pm »

Now as for NJW, they've been pretty under the radar. They pushed wuba a little, over Tric again, they've prodded the inactives, and made a reads list.
I think Vector and Nakeen have been more under the radar than NJW. NJW is literally going to die today if nothing happens. Nakeen can't even die today and Vector won't show up until Day 3.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 15, 2022, 10:05:55 pm »

I'm gonna vote you Juicebox~~

How does that make you feel~~

Not particularly happy, I'm town, so I don't want a bandwagon on me.

So right now it's between NQT, Roden, and NJW

NQT's recent behavior is peak town!NQT. Pressuring people to vote, and starting eod bandwagons are tactics I've seen them use as town, so I don't want to put my vote there right now
Why did you say this about NQT after he had posted to start a bandwagon on you? Did you not care about your own well-being over reading NQT as peak town?
[/quote]

As stated above I don't want a bandwagon on me, so I don't like the vote, however just because I don't like the vote doesn't mean I won't townread NQT for acting as town.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: October 15, 2022, 10:09:30 pm »

Now as for NJW, they've been pretty under the radar. They pushed wuba a little, over Tric again, they've prodded the inactives, and made a reads list.
I think Vector and Nakeen have been more under the radar than NJW. NJW is literally going to die today if nothing happens. Nakeen can't even die today and Vector won't show up until Day 3.

Vector at least has the excuse that they've been quite busy IRL, so I'm cutting them some slack for that. I would definitely like to hear more from Nakeen, but since they can't be lynched today, I can't really justify putting my vote on them this late.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 15, 2022, 10:11:49 pm »

I don't understand what you're saying here.
It doesn't matter.  The point was that On Fire and Soaked aren't (entirely) scum-related because one of my Actions is literally to set a bunch of people On Fire, and that's the entire thing, and that's why I know for a fact that TricMagic is Town.  The dragon==Mafia thing doesn't make sense unless we're both Mafia, and if you TricMagic is scum, then hot damn, I can't decide if it'd be good or bad to be on his team because he's very much his Town self.

NJW looks pretty angry to me here, like a vindictive town that has went "hmpf fuck you guys" as he storms out of the room.
I can agree with that, or at least I can say that's definitely an interpretation that doesn't seem improbable.

It sounds like you want to switch back to TolyK, but you're waffling a bit on that decision.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 15, 2022, 10:13:25 pm »

No I never vote TolyK here.

I kind of want to vote Tric with Knightwing because it would be funny.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 15, 2022, 10:14:05 pm »

Alright, I'm in front of a computer now.

Going to work on stuff.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 113