Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47789 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1065 on: September 30, 2022, 01:07:41 am »

It is very late and I am very tired.

I received 1 Dreamwalker. 1 Sexton, and 3 Witches.

I am also very unhappy with Max for doubling up an action and his weird shit around his claim in relation to KW.

Sleep beckons.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1066 on: September 30, 2022, 01:08:17 am »

Great work. Let's actually lynch Evil today now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 30, 2022, 01:12:04 am »

Okay so...Max was lying the whole time and we're peachy now, right? Okay, got it. Glad that worked out. I am glad that Max threw a very convincing hissy fit that we needed to kill Knightwing right now for being an evil Summoner because he was going to do bad things and as we know Knightwing is a closed book and impossible to read and super conniving. Oh look actually Knightwing has been trying to be as helpful and supportive for town as possible in this game and I would be absolutely floored if there was even an ounce of Evil in Knightwing's pinky finger. Thank you Max. Thank you for this brilliant plan to outwit Knightwing the Summoner who publically announced themselves on D2 without being pressured. You have shown us who is the real genius.
Uh, no. Where'd you get all this? As I clearly just said, I only lied about the effect of a devil deal on me. Even though I really thought I was going to get lynched d1, I figured there was some chance I'd get out of it, so I set a trap for the summoner. This is of course before Knightwing claimed. The rest of what I said about Knightwing was entirely true, and in fact, my message I got from the devil deal once again confirmed his (not Good) alignment. However, I don't really care if he gets lynched now because I have his soul, so I'm pretty sure he can't win now.
Okay. Great. You're amazing Max.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 30, 2022, 01:29:01 am »

The way I feel right now:

Lenglon, Knightwing, Max are very good.

Vector and Jack are probably good.

Hector and NQT are prime suspects.

I would expect 4 Evil in a 13 player game, but with Lenglon being Neutral and the Knightwing/Max thing being probably Neutral maybe that leaves 3 Evil. Either way I think if we try to find suspicious players and try to find who killed Persus and Jim we'll be in business.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #1069 on: September 30, 2022, 01:53:38 am »

I could use a hand filling this out, please check especially for your own claims for anything I might have missed.

N1 actions:
notquitethere -- attempted to destroy Tric's body, Roleblocked by Max.
Knightwing64     -- Offered Jack a Devil Deal
Maximum Spin     -- Roleblocked NQT
4maskwolf        -- Transformed Lenglon into someone that can Jailkeep
Egan_BW          -- No Action, currently reviving Tric At Day's End
EuchreJack       -- Stole roleblock + prevent mafiakill from Max, got another Monster ability (Bind Souls, redirects two targets to each other).
hector13         -- received three role names, and how many of each there are in the game. The roles received were Mystic, Wizard, and Sage (1 each).
Jim Groovester   -- Lookout (or Watch) on Hector, nobody visited Hector.
Lenglon          -- Bug Max (action succeeded), gift monster action of NQT's to Jack
ToonyMan         -- Tracked Vector, claims Vector no-visited
Vector           -- no-actioned, limited kills to Perseus and Hector as D1 action, seen as no-visiting by Toony.
Perseus          -- died, unknown action

N2 actions
notquitethere -- attempted to destroy Tric's body, Roleblocked by Max and Lenglon.
Knightwing64     -- Offered Max a Devil Deal
Maximum Spin     -- Roleblocked NQT
4maskwolf        -- Died and Transformed Lenglon again.
EuchreJack       -- Watched Vector
hector13         -- received three role names, and how many of each there are in the game. The roles received were 1 Dreamwalker. 1 Sexton, and 3 Witches.
Jim Groovester   -- Died, unknown action
Lenglon          -- Roleblocked NQT, was transformed by 4mask again.
ToonyMan         -- Shot 4mask.
Vector           -- unknown action.
Perseus          -- died, unknown action

Rolenames:
4maskwolf -- Nightmare Weaver
Egan_BW -- Priest
EuchreJack -- Unclaimed / missed claim
hector13 -- Unclaimed / missed claim
Jim Groovester -- Witch
Knightwing64 -- Witch
Lenglon -- Pixie (has changed each night due to 4mask visits)
Maximum Spin -- Unclaimed / missed claim
notquitethere -- Sexton
Persus13 -- Mystic
ToonyMan -- Unclaimed / missed claim / some kind of vig
TricMagic -- Guard
Vector -- Unclaimed / missed claim
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 30, 2022, 01:56:10 am »

and I already see that I somehow assigned Persus as dying last night because of course I did *sigh*
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 30, 2022, 02:06:24 am »

It looks like the Watch is the power Jack got from Knightwing?

Lenglon, don't claim whatever you got from 4mask last night as it's better if scum doesn't know.

I'm a monster hunter btw.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 30, 2022, 02:10:58 am »

Jack is a Thief and Hector sounds like a Sage. So the third Witch and Wizard are between Max and Vector.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 30, 2022, 02:12:41 am »

4mask is a kind of Dreamwalker.

I don't doubt Hector is getting this information each night, however I do doubt it's the only thing he's doing.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 30, 2022, 02:16:42 am »

Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 30, 2022, 02:17:40 am »

I refuse to leave my repeated error unfixed. double-posting to correct that.
Spoiler: N1 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: N2 actions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rolenames (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 30, 2022, 02:28:14 am »

NQT claims they tried to destroy Persus' body on N2, not that it matters.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 30, 2022, 02:43:10 am »

Well, that Gambit didn't work.

I actually did NOT watch Vector last night. I instead Protected Vector with another ability I got from Knightwing.  I was trying to ascertain if I had stopped a Night Kill.

My apologies for this minor sideshow.

I suspect there is only one mafia kill remaining, or we're all being too naive in believing everyone else's claims.

I'm rejecting the possibility of Mafia Cult, as I think we've already lost if that were active. Plus, you know, people dying and all.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 30, 2022, 02:45:13 am »

I don't doubt Hector is getting this information each night, however I do doubt it's the only thing he's doing.

Seems kind of weak in comparison to what the rest of us are doing.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 30, 2022, 08:16:45 am »

MAX

YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I have no ability’s now. I’m literally just a default.

You had the audacity to say you got a “upgrade” and I was “taken care of”?

Ah.

Ah.

I see.

I guess being a asshole and fucking over people is par for the course in mafia. I’ll remember that, for next time, and time after taht, and then time after that.

Maximum Spin
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 102