Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47952 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1050 on: September 29, 2022, 11:57:11 pm »

I was hoping mafia would kill me so that Jim could see the killer but I guess they realized that.

I wanted to shoot NQT last night but Lenglon said they were going to jailkeep NQT so my choices were between Hector, Jack, and 4mask. I chose 4mask because he was the hardest to read for me and I didn't want him to trick us, I'm sorry dude. I didn't have the courage to shoot Jack or Hector. I was also tempted to not shoot, but in the case I was killed I wanted to at least give confirmation on a player's slot.

4mask was some crazy tentacle monster but was not Evil, so I'm 0-3 now on catching Evil.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1051 on: September 30, 2022, 12:02:05 am »

I was hoping mafia would kill me so that Jim could see the killer but I guess they realized that.

I wanted to shoot NQT last night but Lenglon said they were going to jailkeep NQT so my choices were between Hector, Jack, and 4mask. I chose 4mask because he was the hardest to read for me and I didn't want him to trick us, I'm sorry dude. I didn't have the courage to shoot Jack or Hector. I was also tempted to not shoot, but in the case I was killed I wanted to at least give confirmation on a player's slot.

4mask was some crazy tentacle monster but was not Evil, so I'm 0-3 now on catching Evil.
Thanks for the info, Toony.
That answers one of the kills.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: September 30, 2022, 12:05:47 am »

So if NQT was mega roleblocked last night then that's two nights in a row where he's been able to do absolutely nothing, meanwhile Persus and Jim both died the same exact ways.

NQT is no killer.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: September 30, 2022, 12:07:24 am »

Also I didn't track anyone last night. I can't kill and track the same night.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 30, 2022, 12:11:48 am »

I can only do a second action if I copy an action with the Mental tag. Although, I think I can do an unlimited number of actions with the Mental tag. Unfortunately, my Copy ability does not have the Mental tag.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 30, 2022, 12:16:27 am »

I used the Watch ability that I got from Knightwing on Vector. Anyone want to come forward before I reveal who visited Vector?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 30, 2022, 12:19:26 am »

I want to pursue Jim and 4mask's suspicion of Hector today. I probably should have been focusing on Hector instead of Egan yesterday.

I think you're town Jack, regardless of whatever crazy flipflopping I've been doing. I'm literally getting Tric Matrix6 nightmares where I'm dead and town!Jack gets themselves mislynched the following day because I'm not there to help them. It's like Jim. I always feel good about Jim and it usually doesn't let me down. In your case Jack I've never been betrayed by you so it's an even stronger reasoning.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 30, 2022, 12:20:01 am »

I can confirm that I was blocked. Persus's body is presumably still intact.

Also... Egan was a golem monster raiser, and 4mask apparently a tentacle monster and both town, Lenglon's assumption that monster = evil is even sillier than ever. Those guys just decided to stay quiet and avoid the monster hunt it seems.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 30, 2022, 12:27:08 am »

Also... Egan was a golem monster raiser, and 4mask apparently a tentacle monster and both town, Lenglon's assumption that monster = evil is even sillier than ever. Those guys just decided to stay quiet and avoid the monster hunt it seems.
Can we expect some analysis from you? I know you've been sick but I don't have a strong impression of you. I still think you've been shakey and obviously if you're on a team someone else is going to do the kill when it's known you're going to be blocked. Though this doesn't apply to N1 since you wouldn't have been aware.

@Jack:
I guess there was the game where you were the outside king or whatever but I remember that being really obvious.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: September 30, 2022, 12:29:01 am »

Yeah I've got more to say, don't worry. It's like 6.30am here, but a bit later.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 30, 2022, 12:35:54 am »

This seems true. Notice that I'm not voting you right now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: September 30, 2022, 12:42:08 am »

Well Max, that was highly redundant of us then, because, as I told Toony I was going to do yesterday, I used the Jailkeep 4mask gave me upon NQT last night. So that's two different roleblocks spent on the same person. yay. Also, I can account for 4mask's action last night, which is part of why I kinda despise Toony's choice of shot.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of that when making my decision.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: September 30, 2022, 12:50:36 am »

I'm ready to hear it, EJ :V
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 30, 2022, 12:55:06 am »

@Knightwing & Max:
Okay so...Max was lying the whole time and we're peachy now, right? Okay, got it. Glad that worked out. I am glad that Max threw a very convincing hissy fit that we needed to kill Knightwing right now for being an evil Summoner because he was going to do bad things and as we know Knightwing is a closed book and impossible to read and super conniving. Oh look actually Knightwing has been trying to be as helpful and supportive for town as possible in this game and I would be absolutely floored if there was even an ounce of Evil in Knightwing's pinky finger. Thank you Max. Thank you for this brilliant plan to outwit Knightwing the Summoner who publically announced themselves on D2 without being pressured. You have shown us who is the real genius.

Sidenote:
I've realized that my Persus post was probably a waste of an evening.
It's become likely that Persus was the N1 mafiakill target which means he probably wasn't aware of other Evils (and neither were the other Evils).

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: September 30, 2022, 01:04:28 am »

Okay so...Max was lying the whole time and we're peachy now, right? Okay, got it. Glad that worked out. I am glad that Max threw a very convincing hissy fit that we needed to kill Knightwing right now for being an evil Summoner because he was going to do bad things and as we know Knightwing is a closed book and impossible to read and super conniving. Oh look actually Knightwing has been trying to be as helpful and supportive for town as possible in this game and I would be absolutely floored if there was even an ounce of Evil in Knightwing's pinky finger. Thank you Max. Thank you for this brilliant plan to outwit Knightwing the Summoner who publically announced themselves on D2 without being pressured. You have shown us who is the real genius.
Uh, no. Where'd you get all this? As I clearly just said, I only lied about the effect of a devil deal on me. Even though I really thought I was going to get lynched d1, I figured there was some chance I'd get out of it, so I set a trap for the summoner. This is of course before Knightwing claimed. The rest of what I said about Knightwing was entirely true, and in fact, my message I got from the devil deal once again confirmed his (not Good) alignment. However, I don't really care if he gets lynched now because I have his soul, so I'm pretty sure he can't win now.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 102