Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47755 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 2: One Evil Down, More To Go [11 / 13]
« Reply #825 on: September 26, 2022, 04:53:46 pm »

So either Toony or the killer is a vig and the other is probably an SK (I agree with Toony that it's unlikely there's two vigs). So the best way to resolve this is Egan.

Knightwing: Offer me that one tonight, and I will decline it. You will get the protection, and everyone as a whole will get to not be worried about you blowing up the town from having your deals accepted. Besides, having me meatshielding for someone else will make Hector happy.
How will the rest of us know you've rejected?
Is anyone else willing to volunteer to reject? Don't get me wrong, I understand why you have your doubts, but I don't see a better option. If you have a better idea, just call it out.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 26, 2022, 04:59:51 pm »

Is anyone else willing to volunteer to reject? Don't get me wrong, I understand why you have your doubts, but I don't see a better option. If you have a better idea, just call it out.
Other options:

- we resolve KW's slot
- I reject it (several people seem happier seeing me die than you after all)
- we ignore this as a non-issue and focus on launching Evil players

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 26, 2022, 05:02:00 pm »

The best part of getting hit by a hurricane?

Playing mafia with the homies

Let’s goooo

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 26, 2022, 05:02:29 pm »

So either Toony or the killer is a vig and the other is probably an SK (I agree with Toony that it's unlikely there's two vigs). So the best way to resolve this is Egan.
It might be that simple. I want to see Egan's argument though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 26, 2022, 05:03:28 pm »

Other options:

- we resolve KW's slot
- I reject it (several people seem happier seeing me die than you after all)
- we ignore this as a non-issue and focus on launching Evil players
I kinda prefer lynching you today (which to be fair is the third option on your list, because I think you're Evil), which means you aren't going to be a valid target for KW. But I get the logic.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 26, 2022, 05:07:33 pm »

I think the main problem with this particular idea is that the offered party gains a revive instead of being a meat shield if they don’t go along with it.

What would happen if EJ were to reject your current offer to him?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 26, 2022, 05:13:37 pm »

Lenglon: has the monster tag
NQT: has an ability with the monster tag
Lenglon: "you're a monster so you're evil"

Sorry to keep banging on about this, but Lenglon hasn't changed her tune: either she is telling on herself with this logic or is seriously confused

This day has felt a bit more muted. There's a lot less fire. Maybe I'm just not awake when they are but I don't feel I've heard much from 4mask, Jim, Vector, Egan. 4mask and Jim aren't even bothering to vote. I felt good about Jim yesterday but his hard defence of Max concerns me. 4mask continues to be dodge. There's scum in this pool.

These are my about-to-go-to-bed thoughts. Good night.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 26, 2022, 05:18:18 pm »

I think the main problem with this particular idea is that the offered party gains a revive instead of being a meat shield if they don’t go along with it.

Target Player loses an Ability of their choosing and gives it to you.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 26, 2022, 05:21:14 pm »

They all have a drawback to Refusing that incentives you to pick it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 26, 2022, 05:21:37 pm »

NQT: This isn't complicated. I consider myself a variant Miller. I claimed Monster abilities Post 1 of Day 1, Max claimed Monster abilities at the beginning of Day 1 as well. You only claimed when you got caught with them. I do not believe your claim to have "forgotten". I think you're an Evil that tried to hide your monstrous nature.

Hector: Why did you ask this question after EJ JUST requested for KW to not reveal what was offered to him?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 26, 2022, 05:24:21 pm »

He only asked what would happen if Jack disagreed, not what the deal gave him. So I figured it was cool

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 26, 2022, 05:25:33 pm »

He only asked what would happen if Jack disagreed, not what the deal gave him. So I figured it was cool
It is possible to make an educated guess as to what the deal gave him based on what happens when he disagrees.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 26, 2022, 05:27:24 pm »

Yeah. Duh. It’s called “Power”

Nobody going to think that it didn’t give you powers

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 26, 2022, 05:32:20 pm »

I don’t know if EJ was aware of the consequences of rejecting, and the power hasn’t been revealed so…

I’m also a teensy bit resentful of EJ’s case on me being “fuck it”, 5 hours before the end of D1, as I stated at the day start. Just because he didn’t perform the kill doesn’t mean he isn’t something to worry about.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 26, 2022, 05:37:42 pm »

NQT: This isn't complicated. I consider myself a variant Miller. I claimed Monster abilities Post 1 of Day 1, Max claimed Monster abilities at the beginning of Day 1 as well. You only claimed when you got caught with them. I do not believe your claim to have "forgotten". I think you're an Evil that tried to hide your monstrous nature.

Hector: Why did you ask this question after EJ JUST requested for KW to not reveal what was offered to him?
NQT claimed they didn't notice it, not forgot. They also claimed the monster tag is only on the redirect.

I don’t know if EJ was aware of the consequences of rejecting, and the power hasn’t been revealed so…

I’m also a teensy bit resentful of EJ’s case on me being “fuck it”, 5 hours before the end of D1, as I stated at the day start. Just because he didn’t perform the kill doesn’t mean he isn’t something to worry about.
I also asked Jack why Egan was in their strong town reads D1 and I didn't get a response. Want to follow up on that Jack?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 102