Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47198 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 4: The Burning Sun Looms [7 / 13]
« Reply #1440 on: October 03, 2022, 04:49:35 am »

KW, how do you still have role powers when you said they were all taken away from you??

Lenglon, if you do silly things like eat corpses, you can expect strange results. I can at least confirm that Persus's grave is undisturbed.

Last Night was the Night, The Night Begins To Shine
So remember how Max and I said there was one night our Roleblocker transformed to stop the Mafia Kill?
Yeah, that was Last Night.
If that's true then Toony and has a mafia kill: he claims to have tried to murder someone and yet no kill occurred and he wasn't blocked.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 03, 2022, 04:51:46 am »

I don’t have role powers.

It was a no action and web said “did you think you would do ping nothing, you were always a wildcard in your coven”

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 03, 2022, 04:52:02 am »

Ignore the ping

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 03, 2022, 06:47:39 am »

I don't know why NQT wasn't blocked by Max or Jack, but either way if what you're saying is true then I'm alive because of how my role works.
Because tonight, our block doesn't block people like that. It just blocks the mafiakill.

Still reading the thread.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 03, 2022, 06:58:48 am »

Town is mafia….
They might just be flavor, but it could be important.
If this is true, then Toony would be scum though, as he's claimed monster hunter. I mean... that fits with his kill not working.

(Vector is still some form of necromancer but...)

Toony, why didn't Lenglon die? If the blocks only block mafia kills, why is Lenglon still alive??

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 03, 2022, 07:00:25 am »

All right, this business is pretty curious. Despite the text of my ability saying what EuchreJack and I both said before, my start of day flavor specifically says that I stopped anyone from dying at all. Not just preventing a mafiakill, but asking Death itself to pack it in for the day. And here we have at least a couple people saying there was supposed to be death, but it didn't happen.

Note that, if there had been a mafiakill, there should have been an announcement of the target; so we can assume Evil no-killed. This isn't extremely useful because anyone could have guessed this was the right night to do so, thanks to EuchreJack oversharing that one time.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 03, 2022, 07:01:19 am »

Town is mafia….
If this is true, then Toony would be scum though, as he's claimed monster hunter. I mean... that fits with his kill not working.
Knightwing is just talking about the flavor making it clear that town are evil cultists. It isn't mechanically important.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 03, 2022, 07:04:52 am »

Okay. Didn't mean to post three times in a row. But this is important.
If that's true then Toony and has a mafia kill: he claims to have tried to murder someone and yet no kill occurred and he wasn't blocked.
He never claimed that. None of his posts today say it. You're just making it up. As usual for this game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 03, 2022, 07:28:25 am »

Town is mafia….

(Vector is still some form of necromancer but...)

Toony, why didn't Lenglon die? If the blocks only block mafia kills, why is Lenglon still alive??
Because I didn't shoot last night. :P

I tracked NQT and saw them visit me and Lenglon.

I assume NQT wanted to make me shoot Lenglon, or maybe have us kill each other?  Either way, I'm a little sad by your performance...Evil!!

NQT

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 03, 2022, 07:32:13 am »

Well that makes sense why Lenglon is alive.

Back onto Vector the necromancer.

You have to shoot them when I flip town, but doing the maths, it may already be too late by that point.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 03, 2022, 07:33:39 am »

The hint about conversion was right there! There's now a zombie 4mask running around.

Vector must be the last Evil player: three separate serial killers. My guess is Hector was the only one with a straight up kill. Vector has a reanimated zombie (tonight we will see some horrible murder from it if we don't stop them). Persus probably gained power the later the game went on and wasn't able to ramp up in time.
Haha yeah, and Evil!Vector puts in the work to find and bus BOTH of their solo Evil partners Persus and Hector.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 03, 2022, 07:37:46 am »

The hint about conversion was right there! There's now a zombie 4mask running around.

Vector must be the last Evil player: three separate serial killers. My guess is Hector was the only one with a straight up kill. Vector has a reanimated zombie (tonight we will see some horrible murder from it if we don't stop them). Persus probably gained power the later the game went on and wasn't able to ramp up in time.
Haha yeah, and Evil!Vector puts in the work to find and bus BOTH of their solo Evil partners Persus and Hector.
Independent serial killers. Bad luck for them tbh. Keep up.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 03, 2022, 07:40:54 am »

Going to laugh (or cry) when you launch me after flailing about all game saying I'm Evil and the game doesn't end. Like, what do you even do?? Whose suspect #2?

Well here's what you do: you NK Vector because they're the necromancer. Graves don't desecrate themselves!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 03, 2022, 08:28:58 am »

There's been plenty of time for people to hammer. I think this clearly narrows the field.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 03, 2022, 08:30:44 am »

There's been plenty of time for people to hammer. I think this clearly narrows the field.
There's roughly one or two serial killers left, this comment makes no sense.

But I get it! You have your post restriction to think of.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 102