Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47963 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1260 on: October 02, 2022, 04:16:56 pm »

I HAVE APPEARED

I blame everybody but myself for the late arrival

I’m still down for Hector, if that’s still going on?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1261 on: October 02, 2022, 04:17:23 pm »

So...I shoot you if Hector or NQT flips Good?
Won't do any good, but... I... guess if you want? If you have any other better actions to use, that would be preferable. Kinda don't want to be shot for no reason. It's just that, if both blocks are in play, we can confirm whether one or both were genuinely used. A Town EuchreJack has no excuse not to use it.

Oh, hector13. Cool with that for sure.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: October 02, 2022, 04:18:25 pm »

Well if it was just a sick head game, I still want Max gone. Toony, you might think it's smart to use your cred to lead town around, but it's just undermining trust in you. I was happy to follow your lead on this one and now it's some weird fake out?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: October 02, 2022, 04:19:04 pm »

@Toony: come on man, Max and Jack have been on me since day start.

@Jack: I was laying out the case for a no lynch because nobody else was doing it, and it allows me to prove you don’t have a block, which allows me to show you performed the N1 kill.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: October 02, 2022, 04:20:01 pm »

I HAVE APPEARED

I blame everybody but myself for the late arrival

I’m still down for Hector, if that’s still going on?

What do you mean “still”? Since when?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 02, 2022, 04:20:59 pm »

<4 hours before the end of the day, no less.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 02, 2022, 04:21:52 pm »

Toony is absolutely determined to throw the game. First murdering Tric, then 4mask, and now playing weird end-of-game vote nonsense.

Toony, is EJ scum or not?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: October 02, 2022, 04:23:25 pm »

@Toony: come on man, Max and Jack have been on me since day start.

@Jack: I was laying out the case for a no lynch because nobody else was doing it, and it allows me to prove you don’t have a block, which allows me to show you performed the N1 kill.
Ah, but I DO have a block.
And you've yet to disclose WHY the vote for today is you or I.
For you see, the only ones that could have done the Day 1 night kill are you or I.
If you WERE town, you'd be out for my blood beginning of Day 3.
Instead, you were entertaining the No Lynch.
...this isn't really for you or I, since I know I'm town and thus you must be scum.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: October 02, 2022, 04:24:39 pm »

This is just the Tric launch all over again, but this time I'm awake to witness it. What's the Hector case? If it's legit, I'll vote there too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: October 02, 2022, 04:25:43 pm »

Well if it was just a sick head game, I still want Max gone. Toony, you might think it's smart to use your cred to lead town around, but it's just undermining trust in you. I was happy to follow your lead on this one and now it's some weird fake out?
I hate hate hate hate hate hate how this game has been everyone following me to lynch Good players. I have to decide who lives and who dies for every goddamn tie breaker in this game, and I've been wrong every time! And everyone still votes with me! I hate it! I feel worthless!

Fucking

vote

who

you

want

to

vote.

PPE:
Toony is absolutely determined to throw the game. First murdering Tric, then 4mask, and now playing weird end-of-game vote nonsense.
I DONT KNOW

MY GUT SAYS HE'S TOWN BECAUSE OF HIS D1 PLAY, BUT I HAVE BEEN LESS THAN HAPPY WITH THEIR D2 AND D3 PLAY

I LIKE THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT THEY HAVE PUT INTO THIS GAME, BUT I DISLIKE THEIR POSTS THAT COME OFF AS COLD AND CALCULATED WITHOUT THE FUN HAPPY TOWN!JACK PIZAZZ IN THEM

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: October 02, 2022, 04:26:45 pm »

It doesn’t even prove anything. If he voted for a no lynch I’d be voting for a no lynch.

If he voted for anyone else, I’d be making the case for Jack.

Like, if this proves NQT and I are scum, what would town!NQT and I do differently?

PPE: I LITERALLY SAIS IN MY FIRST D3 POST THAT YOU WERE SCUM

No lynching just makes it patently bloody obvious you don’t have a block that forces you to either no kill because you think I’m bluffing about being able to prove it, or throw the game as scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: October 02, 2022, 04:28:29 pm »

I have been plugging the Jack is scum line the entire bloody day, Toony, if you don’t want to vote him that’s fine, but wtf is this bizarre vote changing nonsense supposed to prove, exactly?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 02, 2022, 04:29:47 pm »

I MURDERED TRIC BECAUSE HIS READS WERE STATIC HE WAS VERY CAGEY WITH HIS ROLE AND HE INTERACTIONS WITH 4MASK WERE ODD. PLAYERS LIKE VECTOR AND JIM AGREED WITH ME

I MURDERED 4MASK AS AN INSURANCE SHOT, I WAS WORRIED AN EVIL!4MASK WOULD CONTROL THE GAME AFTER I WAS GONE AND TOWN WOULD LOSE BECAUSE OF IT. I VALUED THAT KIND OF SHOT MORE THAN KILLING JACK OR HECTOR WHO I WAS LESS CONFIDENT ABOUT

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: October 02, 2022, 04:30:49 pm »

FIX YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 102