Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 47908 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1245 on: October 02, 2022, 04:05:11 pm »

Toony, if you vote notquitethere (or we all shift back to hector, I'm good either way) and he flips town, I recommend you shoot Jack. I expect to block him. Shooting me would be a waste of effort.

I think this pretty clearly proves that they are desperate not to have two of the mafia-kill block around because they can't roleblock both.
Are you convinced it's NQT and Hector now? Earlier you said you weren't comfortable with the NQT-Hector push.
I don't remember saying that? I think I've thought it was the two of them all Day.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Day 3: Sweet Dreams Of Witches And Wizards [8 / 13]
« Reply #1246 on: October 02, 2022, 04:06:22 pm »

@NQT: If Max is scum, who are his possible partners?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: October 02, 2022, 04:06:39 pm »

I’ve been pretty clear I would vote for you or a no lynch pretty much the entire day, brah.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: October 02, 2022, 04:07:12 pm »

I’ve been pretty clear I would vote for you or a no lynch pretty much the entire day, brah.
But you didn't vote until now. Why is that?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: October 02, 2022, 04:08:04 pm »

Knightwing64, if you would like to actually catch scum today, please vote.

Toony, if you vote notquitethere (or we all shift back to hector, I'm good either way) and he flips town
Already setting up your excuses for when I flip town. You know you freaking know I'm town you absolute scum bag

You or Vector. Why are you so convinced he's town? Have you even read his posts??!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: October 02, 2022, 04:08:51 pm »

@Max:
I meant this post, but on a reread I misread the intent so you're right:
I find this coordinated hector-and-NQT push suspicious, of course, but if you two are the scum team, despair: you can't kill me anyway. Didn't you think to wonder what powers I got from Knightwing?

Also: Lenglon's role name should probably be one of the Potential Town Roles.
I don't see why, as Lenglon was admittedly not a member of town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: October 02, 2022, 04:09:45 pm »

Toony, if you vote notquitethere (or we all shift back to hector, I'm good either way) and he flips town, I recommend you shoot Jack. I expect to block him. Shooting me would be a waste of effort.

I think this pretty clearly proves that they are desperate not to have two of the mafia-kill block around because they can't roleblock both.
Are you convinced it's NQT and Hector now? Earlier you said you weren't comfortable with the NQT-Hector push.
I don't remember saying that? I think I've thought it was the two of them all Day.
I pretty much expected Toony to shoot me if Hector flipped town, even though I find it highly unlikely. That probably transfers to NQT as well, although I'm less certain about NQT.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: October 02, 2022, 04:11:45 pm »

Knightwing64, if you would like to actually catch scum today, please vote.

Toony, if you vote notquitethere (or we all shift back to hector, I'm good either way) and he flips town
Already setting up your excuses for when I flip town. You know you freaking know I'm town you absolute scum bag

You or Vector. Why are you so convinced he's town? Have you even read his posts??!
I have considered that Max could be scum partners with Hector.

It's unlikely, but possible that the Roleblock that I got from Max had Negative Mafia Utility in it stopping Mafia if used on a particular night.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: October 02, 2022, 04:11:58 pm »

@Max:
I meant this post, but on a reread I misread the intent so you're right:
I find this coordinated hector-and-NQT push suspicious, of course, but if you two are the scum team, despair: you can't kill me anyway. Didn't you think to wonder what powers I got from Knightwing?
Oh yeah, I meant THEIRS. I assume you got that.
Anyway,
In retrospect, this is actually dumb. I believe EuchreJack has a copy of my block and will use it if town, which means leaving him alive actually gets us extra information even if he is scum (since it either reveals that he didn't, OR he is forced to use it to cover it up), so let's not do this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: October 02, 2022, 04:12:30 pm »

Because nobody seemed particularly interested in voting you or a no lynch until now?

PPE: jfc let me POST DAMNIT.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 02, 2022, 04:12:58 pm »

It's unlikely, but possible that the Roleblock that I got from Max had Negative Mafia Utility in it stopping Mafia if used on a particular night.
That's fair, but come on, there's no way in hell I'd have given a copy to you in that case. I am completely confident that I could have got you to townread me without it, so it's just giving town help for no reason. :P

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: October 02, 2022, 04:13:56 pm »

Toony: I unvoted to let you have your fun, but what's your thought  process here? I still prefer a Hector lynch.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: October 02, 2022, 04:14:19 pm »

In retrospect, this is actually dumb. I believe EuchreJack has a copy of my block and will use it if town, which means leaving him alive actually gets us extra information even if he is scum (since it either reveals that he didn't, OR he is forced to use it to cover it up), so let's not do this.
So...I shoot you if Hector or NQT flips Good?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: October 02, 2022, 04:15:11 pm »

Toony: I unvoted to let you have your fun, but what's your thought  process here? I still prefer a Hector lynch.
Exactly what I thought would happen, happened: Hector and NQT voted Jack.

Alley oop

Hector

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: October 02, 2022, 04:16:00 pm »

That's fair, but come on, there's no way in hell I'd have given a copy to you in that case. I am completely confident that I could have got you to townread me without it, so it's just giving town help for no reason. :P
It was your idea that I grab your ability that you had to use in order for me to copy it. So good point.

Because nobody seemed particularly interested in voting you or a no lynch until now?

PPE: jfc let me POST DAMNIT.
But, weren't you pushing for a No Lynch instead of a Jack Lynch?
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 102