Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Proc Gen Mafia 4 - Game Over - Scum Win  (Read 19305 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Proc Gen Mafia 4 - Day 2 - Lost Friends
« Reply #285 on: September 09, 2022, 09:19:01 pm »

The generator is actually capable of making unboundedly large roles. I think I would advise notquitethere to try limiting the potential swinginess. My role and hector's completely trash role, for example, shouldn't really coexist.

I just got this one testing the generator for ideas:
Lone Doubleivor: You are an identical twin with you yourself, but your twin doesn't know about you. A random half of actions targeting one of you will target the other instead. During the night you can eavesdrop a random player. Action: eavesdrop

I think everyone is telling the truth about their roles so far, although some may be omitting parts.

I can confirm that a role like Max is claiming is definitely possible in the generator.

Here's an example of a long one:
Police Frameist: During the night you can frame another player. Action: frame

During the day you can befriend a random player. Action: befriend

Upon dying for the first time, you will revive without flipping, and with a newly generated role, and, if third-party, you will become a town-ally

You have the following one-shot ability: you can copy a random third of the players (one use). Action: copy

During the night you can consume a random player. Action: consume

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2022, 09:24:33 pm »

I just got this one testing the generator for ideas:
Lone Doubleivor: You are an identical twin with you yourself, but your twin doesn't know about you. A random half of actions targeting one of you will target the other instead. During the night you can eavesdrop a random player. Action: eavesdrop
That is a really good name for that, though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 09, 2022, 09:25:31 pm »

I’m not getting envious about roles or anything, real or imagined.

It’s not like I’d just as well be a VT.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2022, 09:28:18 pm »

PM me your address and I'll drive over.

Hell yeah. You can crash on my couch and we can lift weights and drink beer and watch shitty anime.

Hey! I can’t be bothered to respond to everything everybody asks of me, my attention span is too short, my ADHD won’t allow it.

whydoyousignupforgamesofmafiaifyoucantbebotheredtoplayinthem

Are you going to vote anybody during Day 2?

The generator is actually capable of making unboundedly large roles. I think I would advise notquitethere to try limiting the potential swinginess. My role and hector's completely trash role, for example, shouldn't really coexist.

Nay, the roles of unbounded uselessness make this game type fun.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2022, 09:34:02 pm »

Says someone that doesn’t have one of the roses of unbounded uselessness. :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2022, 09:36:15 pm »

So look, what are we doing today? I could lynch either of two people. You can probably figure out who I mean.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2022, 09:39:56 pm »

I too can be bothered to play, I just can’t be bothered to stay in the forum all the time, I swear it’s like you guys have nothing else to do

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2022, 09:40:59 pm »

I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2022, 09:45:57 pm »

Maybe? I don’t know about pushing a vote right now, but if nobody else has has anything to say….

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2022, 09:47:33 pm »

You seemed to have issue with Jim earlier. Do you still have issue with Jim? If not, why not? If so, why so?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2022, 09:55:05 pm »

Well, I was annoyed at Jim because he hammered, but then Toony said it wasn’t very probable or whatever

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2022, 09:55:53 pm »

Well, I was annoyed at Jim because he hammered, but then Toony said it wasn’t very probable or whatever
Do you usually believe everything Toony tells you? What if Toony and Jim are the scumteam? :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 09, 2022, 09:57:41 pm »

You’re allowed to think for yourself you know. Hammering doesn’t necessarily mean someone is bad, and Jim intimated he was going to for a while before he did it.

Anyway, I think, unless KW wants to grill some more, that we’ve talked out the day. We seem to favour NJW for the elimination, everyone has claimed, and frankly this is getting boring.

NJW

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 09, 2022, 10:31:44 pm »

I would probably be voting Jim if NJW didn't exist. Or Max.

I think it's pretty unlikely you or Max killed Tric, but Max works on a two person mafia team.

Hector could have killed Tric but I think they're town.

My real hesitation to vote NJW is because I don't see him being with anybody. Even you Knightwing, I can't really see that either right now after thinking about it, because he was trying to catch you out at the start of D2 after you claimed. I mean this is easy street if it's solo mafia, but I also don't believe this setup is solo mafia with just Tric as third-party.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 09, 2022, 10:32:53 pm »

So look, what are we doing today? I could lynch either of two people. You can probably figure out who I mean.
I don't really think KW is mafia here though.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26