Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23473 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (6 / 9) - Day 3 - Replacement Still Needed
« Reply #615 on: August 15, 2022, 03:01:46 pm »

Trimmed down to the basics:

In order for me to think either is Town, they have to find the scum among the two of them.

I just think it's both of them.

It's exactly one of them and if it's both then they fucking earned it with that fake chat.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 15, 2022, 03:04:51 pm »

FoU: Could you please show an example result from Glass Lens (from Tric's flip) being used on a Townie?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 15, 2022, 03:13:07 pm »

It cannot be both of us. You cannot argue that I do nothing all game but I decide it is worth the effort to fake a six thousand word neighbor chat with Maximum Spin.
I don't care. I'm not voting Roden because it's your job to convince ME not the other way around, and you won't even find the obvious scum on your own.

If you were Town, you'd be going after Max. But you're not because you want me to focus on Roden, who would literally have to be paired with Max. That's pretty obvious, no?

Did you see that Max put you at L-1? Was that not something to look into? Did that not make you think he's scum? Why are you not freaking out at Max?

Trimmed down to the basics:

In order for me to think either is Town, they have to find the scum among the two of them.

I just think it's both of them.

It's exactly one of them and if it's both then they fucking earned it with that fake chat.
Egan... Deep breath for me... They are lying. It wouldn't be impossible to fake that. It would be easy even. And if you think they're not possibly lying, then you need to be ready for Tomorrow when you're fighting them alone.

Why would they both defend each other if they're not both scum?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 15, 2022, 03:25:01 pm »

I dunno, maybe they're idiots?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 15, 2022, 03:26:49 pm »

I dunno, maybe they're idiots?
They're not. Jim is better than this. Max was doing well, honestly, but he was trying to bait votes on literally anyone else, and Jim... HAS A SHAKERAGIAN ROLE and Max still wasn't going after him.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 15, 2022, 03:27:21 pm »

Egan... Deep breath for me... They are lying. It wouldn't be impossible to fake that. It would be easy even. And if you think they're not possibly lying, then you need to be ready for Tomorrow when you're fighting them alone.

Also, it's mylo.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: August 15, 2022, 03:34:25 pm »

There is a benefit for going after Max, Lenglon. Jim will be forced to someone, so if I can definitively prove I'm Town, then I can't be killed right?

That's not a bad plan.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 15, 2022, 03:34:48 pm »

*protect

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: August 15, 2022, 03:40:38 pm »

In that case I'd actually prefer Jim protect Egan, because I think Egan is the most confirmed here but also could use the protection.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 15, 2022, 03:50:27 pm »

In that case I'd actually prefer Jim protect Egan, because I think Egan is the most confirmed here but also could use the protection.
Egan doesn't have two votes. If I live to Tomorrow, I will have three votes AND I can get two random Abilities from each of them AND I will have a revive.

I would much rather I lived.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: August 15, 2022, 03:57:03 pm »

I still would prefer Jim protect Egan, I do admit Jim protecting you works as well I suppose.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: August 15, 2022, 04:00:59 pm »

I still would prefer Jim protect Egan, I do admit Jim protecting you works as well I suppose.
It works better because then I verify everything said as opposed to Egan who has no role.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: August 15, 2022, 04:03:56 pm »

I disagree but it's fine.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: August 15, 2022, 04:07:41 pm »

Wait, oh, I get it now. I wasn't thinking from your perspective. Yeah, I can see why that's the better option from your POV.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: August 15, 2022, 04:10:24 pm »

Wait, oh, I get it now. I wasn't thinking from your perspective. Yeah, I can see why that's the better option from your POV.
? Literally how is that not better? The only way it isn't is if you think I am scum, which, again, is only possible if Egan and I are a team.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 54