Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54

Author Topic: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 - Game Over - Et tu, Egan?  (Read 23547 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner BYOR Mafia 3 (8 / 9) - Day 2 - Mysteries Afoot
« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2022, 09:05:04 pm »

Roden why did you hammer?

I'm aggravated at how Day 1 ended and I would also be complaining to TricMagic for voting himself if he survived.

I would also like to congratulate FallacyofUrist for finally devising a miller ability that gets its possessor lynched. Such a monkey's paw ability to inspect as town if you are already town.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2022, 09:05:52 pm »

So last night I was messaged by web, I was not roleblocked, I sent Shake a copy of my claim, and as far as I know nobody else interacted with me. Web, you got a thing from me last night that currently does nothing, just so you know where it came from and that it is not harmful.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2022, 09:06:32 pm »

So last night I was messaged by web, I was not roleblocked, I sent Shake a copy of my claim, and as far as I know nobody else interacted with me. Web, you got a thing from me last night that currently does nothing, just so you know where it came from and that it is not harmful.
Got it.

You already know what I did, so is that a fine plan that I sent?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2022, 09:10:39 pm »

Also, if you guys want, I can check the Ability of both you and the other player, which is a bit of a change from the original plan, but selling three items unlocks my last Ability, but removes my Ability to Action at Night.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2022, 09:16:00 pm »

I am comfortable going with your plan or not, as you please, and have not committed to anything at this time. Please be aware that if I Buy and it does what it did to Tric, it will not harm me, but will also not help me. It will however give you a very large amount of information about my role and how it functions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2022, 09:16:17 pm »

I'm aggravated at how Day 1 ended and I would also be complaining to TricMagic for voting himself if he survived.

I would also like to congratulate FallacyofUrist for finally devising a miller ability that gets its possessor lynched. Such a monkey's paw ability to inspect as town if you are already town.
I didn't realize Tric self-voted, I skim the left side of posts for votes. And tbh his self-vote was so fucking bad anyway that I would've hammered even if I saw it.

But besides his self vote and not telling anyone about how his fake Miller role worked, I hammered him so that no one spewed that they didn't have the Glass Lens after he let it slip that he gave it to someone. Tric sent it to me, and my best chance of using it successfully would be if scum had zero info on who could have it.

I targeted Lenglon with it, I'll know their alignment at the end of the Day.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2022, 09:17:10 pm »

I didn't realize Tric self-voted, I skim the left side of posts for votes. And tbh his self-vote was so fucking bad anyway that I would've hammered even if I saw it.

But besides his self vote and not telling anyone about how his fake Miller role worked, I hammered him so that no one spewed that they didn't have the Glass Lens after he let it slip that he gave it to someone. Tric sent it to me, and my best chance of using it successfully would be if scum had zero info on who could have it.

I targeted Lenglon with it, I'll know their alignment at the end of the Day.
You targeted me with an action last night?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2022, 09:19:51 pm »

So here's the thing, I know when people visit me. I was not visited by you Roden. Explain yourself.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2022, 09:23:09 pm »

I wasn't told my action was blocked, I was just given flavor text about the Lens. It's possible I got Redirected again like on N0.

How do you know if you're visited?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2022, 09:24:52 pm »

When people visit me or I visit them, they get a thing from me, the thing that Web got. It doesn't do anything by itself, but at day start I get notified who has it and who doesn't.

The only people who have it are Shake and Web.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2022, 09:26:02 pm »

I didn't realize Tric self-voted, I skim the left side of posts for votes.
You didn't know he voted

And tbh his self-vote was so fucking bad anyway that I would've hammered even if I saw it.
You would've hammered anyway.

But besides his self vote and not telling anyone about how his fake Miller role worked, I hammered him so that no one spewed that they didn't have the Glass Lens after he let it slip that he gave it to someone.
You hammered so that no one spewed.

he let it slip that he gave it to someone.
He gave you a lens and you... hammered him?

Does, like, any of that actually compute?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2022, 09:26:44 pm »

Regardless, I can't be blocked at this point since I already sent in the action, all scum can do is kill me to stop the results. I have a workaround though, if necessary.

EDIT: Yeah I didn't get anything. I know it wasn't blocked, so it has to be a Redirect.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2022, 09:28:20 pm »

Regardless, I can't be blocked at this point since I already sent in the action, all scum can do is kill me to stop the results. I have a workaround though, if necessary.

EDIT: Yeah I didn't get anything. I know it wasn't blocked, so it has to be a Redirect.
Would you like to fullclaim for us?

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2022, 09:29:10 pm »

I didn't realize Tric self-voted, I skim the left side of posts for votes.
You didn't know he voted

And tbh his self-vote was so fucking bad anyway that I would've hammered even if I saw it.
You would've hammered anyway.

But besides his self vote and not telling anyone about how his fake Miller role worked, I hammered him so that no one spewed that they didn't have the Glass Lens after he let it slip that he gave it to someone.
You hammered so that no one spewed.

he let it slip that he gave it to someone.
He gave you a lens and you... hammered him?

Does, like, any of that actually compute?
*voted, not hammered in the third quote

Either way I don't see how you don't get it. Unless someone wants to counter claim the Lens, I'm confirmed to be telling the truth.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2022, 09:31:26 pm »

Would you like to fullclaim for us?
Full claim? No, I don't I'll give info to scum they don't need. You already know one of my abilities anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 54