Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 34845 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2022, 03:35:01 pm »

...At least he didn't ask about the gun hand guy.

Probably leaving that one for you.

Also I forgot but are we using pure RT rules (+10 from Best craftmsanship on melee only applies to attacks, for example), or adjusted to the newer lines (+10 also applies to Parry)?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2022, 04:00:58 pm »

...At least he didn't ask about the gun hand guy.

Probably leaving that one for you.

Also I forgot but are we using pure RT rules (+10 from Best craftmsanship on melee only applies to attacks, for example), or adjusted to the newer lines (+10 also applies to Parry)?

RT rules for consistency.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2022, 10:44:33 pm »

So how is Sirus's spy mission gonna be? It seems like we'll need all the intel and leverage we can get when dealing with these civilian assholes. Grumble grumble not even respecting a Navy veteran.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2022, 11:44:50 pm »

I'd support shelling them from orbit.

Well, I suppose that Kedia would wonder why we're bothering with them at all since they're not the target, but Egan wants to shell them.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 14, 2022, 12:30:30 am »

I'm fairly sure Governor Fasilides wants a de-escalation rather than an escalation.

And just to be sure: there wasn't any social rolling involved so far, correct?
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 14, 2022, 12:37:13 am »

I'm fairly sure Governor Fasilides wants a de-escalation rather than an escalation.

And just to be sure: there wasn't any social rolling involved so far, correct?

No, not yet.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 14, 2022, 01:17:42 am »

Egan, that is very much an action you have posted.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 14, 2022, 01:29:24 am »

I'm guessing the Governor hasn't killed them both because of the daughter thing we need more information on.
>Yes?

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 14, 2022, 12:11:26 pm »

Howdy guys, and sorry if I'm interrupting any ongoing discussions you're having with this. I'd like to join y'all, as this game sounds interesting (and Caellath has really talked it up on a discord we're both on). I have a few concepts I like to run by the players, as I want one that would both fit best with the crew and would fill a role not currently filled (either now or be able to build into over time), specifically a dedicated pilot. So which of these do you guys think would fit best into your crew...

So which do you guys think would fit best, as all three sound like a blast to play to me?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 14, 2022, 06:29:02 pm »

Honestly, I think you should go with the idea that you like the most. fk our opinions on the subject.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 14, 2022, 11:14:40 pm »

But the point is that he likes all of them, so he's asking for our opinion. That happens with me sometimes. :v

Did Stirk voice any opinions?
>Yes?

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 14, 2022, 11:45:55 pm »

Honestly, me having multiple ideas and liking them all is a common occurrence for me. So yeah that's kind of why I asked.

And as for Stirk, about the only opinion he seemed to have that I could gather was... helpful for whatever I wanted to play.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2022, 12:16:31 am »

Elf banter is welcomed. Don't have any opinions on the build really.

Karsus the Mad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 15, 2022, 12:46:11 am »

But reformed "dark elf" or piratical "corsair elf" then?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2022, 02:43:21 am »

But reformed "dark elf" or piratical "corsair elf" then?
Just thunderdome them in-character.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47