Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37

Author Topic: Only WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!(IC)  (Read 22115 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Only WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!(IC)
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2022, 02:11:27 pm »

((That would rely on us hitting something.  ;-p))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2022, 02:19:02 pm »

((That would rely on us hitting something.  ;-p))

((Talking is free if you want to discuss attack plans in-character :V))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2022, 02:35:06 pm »

"You primitives might be used to shouting across the battlefield but you're in the Guard now. If you see something that needs to be shot you can tell your buddies through that thing."

((Sounds like a suggestion to call in artillery.))

((On the other hand, we could charge the train and defeat the orcs in Glorious Melee Combat.))

Bahzil fumbles around with the comms to talk to his colleagues in the tank without shouting.

Hello? H-hello? Is this thing on?” he coughs, “We need to deal with that train. I want that rocket launcher from the ork. Can we run it down please? Better yet, let me beat it to death.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2022, 02:48:33 pm »

((Double post ‘cause I can take an action before we get to Gunnar, and I don’t think the forum updates it as a new post when you edit))

maintain prescience with a half action, use Assail unfettered on the nearest ork with my other half action
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2022, 03:00:47 pm »

((Double post ‘cause I can take an action before we get to Gunnar, and I don’t think the forum updates it as a new post when you edit))

maintain prescience with a half action, use Assail unfettered on the nearest ork with my other half action

You pick up the Axe Ork's Axe and throw it at the nearest not-dead ork with the power of your mind. It flies next to his foot and sticks in the ground. Unfortunately that is a miss - but at least it is a miss where you don't explode into demons.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2022, 03:16:01 pm »

"Aa, you are being careful with that stuff, right?"

Bahzil furrows his brow in confusion.

Why would I want to be careful? Greenskins don’t explode with careful.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2022, 04:07:35 pm »

"Right, I'd prefer if we didn't explode, though! Perhaps you could blow them up with a gun until such time as your skills are properly necessary!"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2022, 04:13:14 pm »

Bahzil kicks the jammed lascarbine on the floor.

My skills are necessary!” he brandishes his staff, looking a little distant, “they’re not close enough to beat with this.

Edit: missed some punctuation
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 06:06:21 pm by hector13 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2022, 04:18:51 pm »

"Well, call the explosion carts and make that big thing explode?"

"Or help fix this?"

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2022, 05:32:03 pm »

But the bolter isn't pintle-mounted, either, it's mounted on the hull. So you were wrong about two things, it was reasonable for me to assume you just thought a stubber was a cannon or something instead. :p
That's not two things from my perspective. I knew you were on the pintle-mounted [whichever] and the other guy on the hull-mounted [whichever], but I had the two [whichever]s backward. :P

Can I Technical Knock the bolter by... jostling the tank somehow from the driver's seat?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 05:35:41 pm by Maximum Spin »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2022, 05:45:18 pm »

But the bolter isn't pintle-mounted, either, it's mounted on the hull. So you were wrong about two things, it was reasonable for me to assume you just thought a stubber was a cannon or something instead. :p
That's not two things from my perspective. I knew you were on the pintle-mounted [whichever] and the other guy on the hull-mounted [whichever], but I had the two [whichever]s backward. :P

Can I Technical Knock the bolter by... jostling the tank somehow from the driver's seat?

You're technically supposed to go up and hit it, but I guess I could let you try and roll for it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2022, 07:23:03 pm »

Does anyone have any IC input on this?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2022, 07:29:51 pm »

What sorta input?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2022, 07:32:10 pm »

What sorta input?
Well, I'm driving, and I can also magically fix one gun a turn with a half action. So if you want to stand still and shoot things, or try to get out of the way, or try to ram... the train... or something, let me know.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2022, 07:44:03 pm »

Bahzil fumbles around with the comms to talk to his colleagues in the tank without shouting.

Hello? H-hello? Is this thing on?” he coughs, “We need to deal with that train. I want that rocket launcher from the ork. Can we run it down please? Better yet, let me beat it to death.

Bahzil already made demands

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 37