Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Traitors in the Fortress: Presidential Executions: Traitors Win!  (Read 14817 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Traitors in the Fortress: Day 1 - The First Arguments
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2022, 02:08:02 am »

Your congo line of death involving myself and Jim/Max is purely to fuel your ego and gloat if it resolves.
Btw, Toony scumslipped here.

I can't congo line of death unless Jim Groovester is scum, which implies Toony thinks Jim is scum here OR Toony knows Jim is scum here. And I certainly can't get Max unless ToonyMan is also scum.

I refuse to believe you're this dumb.
Really? I am usually dumber than most people think. That's how I use the element of surprise.

@Max: I think if you think Jim is Town, you should absolutely defend him. I am doing exactly that with Euchre and Knightwing, so I can't use it against you. The goal is to find the truth. Am I right? Maybe, maybe not. But the reason I still post is because the Day isn't done, and a decision hasn't been made. Change my mind! Save Jim if I'm wrong!

@EuchreJack: The reason why Max is last is precisely because he's the least scummiest of the three. Roden still could be scum, but my reasoning is more to do with his lack of pushing cases on ToonyMan and Jim and ToonyMan's defense of Max. It is the least likely of the cases, and I could be wrong, but... like... ToonyMan is obviously a Traitor, and I feel like Max would 100% be game for ToonyMan going down, which is why Max > Roden for me.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2022, 02:11:13 am »

I would like to propose a trade, which you know I like to do. If EuchreJack and webadict admit that, by your own arguments, I was completely correct when I said this:
In fact, lynching two people is the most likely way that Town will actually get to lynch one person of their majority's choosing, as otherwise all town players would have to agree to vote the King.
I'd buy this if I thought there was any chance that a majority of people in this forum would ever agree on the right target. :P
then I will change my vote to the player of your choice who isn't already one of the two top lynch choices (I do not actually know who is at the moment).
Max was completely correct, and I wish to correct Jim's slanderous speech by saying that Max is indeed the most intelligent (and handsome) player on this board.
My end of the deal delivered as requested.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2022, 02:14:11 am »

Any bets on when Jim Groovester and Maximum Spin switch to me? Anyone?

It's tempting but voting Knightwing64 caused all of this so I see no immediate reason to stop doing that.

If you could not vote me, that also would be great.

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SURVIVAL EUCHREJACK

SURVIVAL IS NOT PART OF THE TOWN WIN CONDITION EUCHREJACK

You don't have the same attitude as me and certainly not the attitude I would expect about being voted so there is no way we could both be town.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2022, 02:23:13 am »

Lies

Spoiler: Response on my actions (click to show/hide)

Uh, but Jim, the one vote currently on me PLUS keeping the vote on Knightwing MEANS you are acting to keep yourself alive by pushing me as a secondary candidate for lynching.
So...your actions betray your intent. I do agree we are both not town, but your scumbucket overfloweth.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2022, 02:30:12 am »

Updated unofficial vote count:

EuchreJack - 1 - Roden
Roden - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 3 - Webadict, , Knightwing64, EuchreJack
Knightwing64 - 2 - Maximum Spin, Jim Groovester,
Maximum Spin - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
webadict - 1 - ToonyMan

Not Voting - 0 - , Nobody, congrats players!

Two highest votes will be Lynched.
Day ends on May 4, 2022 at 1:00 PM, GMT-5

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2022, 02:36:48 am »

@Max: I think if you think Jim is Town, you should absolutely defend him. I am doing exactly that with Euchre and Knightwing, so I can't use it against you. The goal is to find the truth. Am I right? Maybe, maybe not. But the reason I still post is because the Day isn't done, and a decision hasn't been made. Change my mind! Save Jim if I'm wrong!
I don't have an opinion on Jim! I am perfectly willing to let you vote him out! I don't know why you don't seem to understand being neutral on someone. :P

I would like to propose a trade, which you know I like to do. If EuchreJack and webadict admit that, by your own arguments, I was completely correct when I said this:
In fact, lynching two people is the most likely way that Town will actually get to lynch one person of their majority's choosing, as otherwise all town players would have to agree to vote the King.
I'd buy this if I thought there was any chance that a majority of people in this forum would ever agree on the right target. :P
then I will change my vote to the player of your choice who isn't already one of the two top lynch choices (I do not actually know who is at the moment).
Max was completely correct, and I wish to correct Jim's slanderous speech by saying that Max is indeed the most intelligent (and handsome) player on this board.
My end of the deal delivered as requested.
<3
webadict? any thoughts?
WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SURVIVAL EUCHREJACK

SURVIVAL IS NOT PART OF THE TOWN WIN CONDITION EUCHREJACK
Survival is implicitly part of every win condition, because I cannot gloat if I am dead, and what good is victory without gloating?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2022, 02:40:26 am »

@Tric the Mod: What happens if either 3 candidates are tied for highest vote, or 2 candidates are tied for the second highest?
Examples: A & B & C candidates with 2 votes, or A candidate with 3 votes and B & C Candidates with 2 votes.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2022, 06:39:09 am »

What are your thoughts Roden?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2022, 07:23:28 am »

Okay. Let’s see here, I can too be a functional member of dworf society, what do I have to work with here?

….

Nothing. Pretty much all of the people voting me seem pretty dead set on it and I’m not exactly known for my amazing persuasion skills. Honestly, I’m at a loss here, what would you have me do to convince you?

Also, Toonyman, you seem pretty grumpy, are u okay?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2022, 07:59:30 am »

Honestly, I’m at a loss here, what would you have me do to convince you?
Vote Webadict.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2022, 08:00:54 am »

This game is hopeless and unfair.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2022, 08:38:19 am »

@Tric the Mod: What happens if either 3 candidates are tied for highest vote, or 2 candidates are tied for the second highest?
Examples: A & B & C candidates with 2 votes, or A candidate with 3 votes and B & C Candidates with 2 votes.
Generally the Grudgeful King would pick who get's lynched.

I blame poor planning on my part. Not checking what the numbers for a proper game would be.

EuchreJack - 1 - Roden,
Roden - 0 -
Jim Groovester - 3 - webadict, Knightwing, EuchreJack
Knightwing64 - 2 - Maximum Spin, Jim Groovestrer
Maximum Spin - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
webadict - 1 - ToonyMan

Two highest votes will be Lynched.
Day ends on May 4, 2022 at 1:00 PM, GMT-5

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2022, 08:44:49 am »

I can't accept that deal. Not because you aren't correct, but because moving your vote would create a tie. Though, if you'd like to move it and not care about the tie, you may feel free to move your vote to ToonyMan because we should absolutely vote out two people. I can't ensure two people are voted out unless you keep your vote there.

Also, if you're Town, the truth of your statement is completely within your control, which makes that a facetious argument, no?

Hey man, that's a completely fair take. You can totally blame me for changing the game, but that doesn't make me a Traitor.

Honestly, I’m at a loss here, what would you have me do to convince you?
Vote Webadict.
Inadvisable for Knightwing to unvote, as that creates ways to let Jim Groovester to live. If you'd like to do that, I could convince Maximum Spin to vote me instead. That seems fair.

You don't have the same attitude as me and certainly not the attitude I would expect about being voted so there is no way we could both be town.
Uh, Roden has done even less than Knightwing, so getting him to unvote would be a good idea. I would enjoy Roden voting for Jim or Knightwing, so that we avoid ties.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2022, 08:56:01 am »

I need to go to bed but I also need to post. I had to deal with two different crises one after the other over the last couple days, and just didn't have mental capacity to do much beyond try to read what's been going on.

I'll be honest though, I don't think my reads or thoughts on the game are particularly important. Town can't really lose with the double lynch ability also functioning as an Innocent Child. With the mafia team having no apparent factional kill ability, they don't have counter play, and have been especially fucked over since Web is the one who got it. Basically, I can kinda just turn my brain off and still win.

I'm pretty sure Toony sees this too btw.

Like, I feel bad because this isn't really the game you signed up for. But I have to point out that this is more or less a scum claim.

Toonyman

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2022, 09:30:16 am »

That wasn't a scumslip. This game is hopeless for town because King Webadict is propping himself as confirmed town with their double lynch ability which you and Jack are simply supporting unabashedly.

It's Roden, Jack, and Web.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15