Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53792 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 4: Maximum Sin [5 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #1035 on: April 07, 2022, 09:27:39 am »

It's a point in your favour but its not knock-down. Of course either way, town or scum, you'd want me to take this at face value. But in a game with vigs, redirects, buses, blocks etc, scum are probably going to be more reluctant to out themselves. So, "less likely" but not "impossible".

Toony, Tric, 4mask. If you were in my shoes last night, would you have tracked Roden after he asked for just that?

Also, I wonder... if you copied a hypnotist Toony... would you mimic their hypnotising or the action they had hypnotised their target into performing?

Still need a full claim from 4mask.
Yes, obviously, since that would clear me of the clear and Roden. Which leaves NQT, Toony, and 4mask as the only ones who could do it in that sceanrio. As is I protected Max, but it didn't work. Roden protected Max, but it didn't work. I'm pretty sure you can clear us and clear that up. Instead you "tracked" Toony, mucking things up. I find it interesting 4mask hasn't claimed anything, nor has anyone claimed they received items.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: April 07, 2022, 10:13:06 am »

It's a point in your favour but its not knock-down. Of course either way, town or scum, you'd want me to take this at face value. But in a game with vigs, redirects, buses, blocks etc, scum are probably going to be more reluctant to out themselves. So, "less likely" but not "impossible".

Toony, Tric, 4mask. If you were in my shoes last night, would you have tracked Roden after he asked for just that?

Also, I wonder... if you copied a hypnotist Toony... would you mimic their hypnotising or the action they had hypnotised their target into performing?

I've already full claimed lmao, shove off. I literally provided scum on a silver platter but apparently nobody wanted to listen to what I have to say.

N2 I took no action but was forced into performing the mafia kill on Jim Groovester.

N3 I used Psi Armor on its watch mode and saw nobody target me. I also received Skullmine which is a one-shot peek showing up far, far too late to be any good.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: April 07, 2022, 10:19:55 am »

I've already full claimed lmao, shove off. I literally provided scum on a silver platter but apparently nobody wanted to listen to what I have to say.

N2 I took no action but was forced into performing the mafia kill on Jim Groovester.

N3 I used Psi Armor on its watch mode and saw nobody target me. I also received Skullmine which is a one-shot peek showing up far, far too late to be any good.
Not exactly helpful.
N2 should have a claim though, why don't you? Likewise, who did you give an item to last night?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: April 07, 2022, 10:32:59 am »

Not exactly helpful.
N2 should have a claim though, why don't you? Likewise, who did you give an item to last night?
I didn't give out an item last night, or N2, lmao. I didn't have any items worth sharing with the class.

I did claim for N2, my claim is "I did jack-shit", because my role was reliant on the "right people" dying to get useable night actions and those deaths didn't happen until N2 itself (I could have used overdrive serum but I had already given it to Jim).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: April 07, 2022, 10:40:08 am »

Either 4mask didn't give an item, or they gave it to their partner and they're staying quiet.

Now is me voting NQT a good idea? It only loses to:

Roden/Tric - very unlikely
Roden/4mask - unlikely, but more possible

NQT is playing like complete ass and lying if I believe Roden, so I'll probably vote NQT tonight for:

1. Not tracking Roden or Tric
2. Roden tried to kill them N2 and it didn't work for unknown reasons

It's probably just 4mask/NQT, you know, the team everybody suspected at the start of D2 except freaking Jim defending 4mask because he gave him a single extra vote. NQT also ties themselves to 4mask because by claiming malicious forces were involved with them killing Jim. I still have no idea what NQT means by there being a godfather involved with me killing Max last night and wish he would explain better. If there was a godfather involved, wouldn't there NOT be malicious forces?

PPE:
I didn't give out an item last night, or N2, lmao. I didn't have any items worth sharing with the class.
Okay.

I did claim for N2, my claim is "I did jack-shit", because my role was reliant on the "right people" dying to get useable night actions and those deaths didn't happen until N2 itself (I could have used overdrive serum but I had already given it to Jim).
Don't you mean you killed Jim which would have overwritten any action you tried to do instead anyway, lmao?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: April 07, 2022, 10:44:08 am »

I'm willing to believe mafia can make other players kill for them on more than one night, but the way you just claimed your N2 does not match what happened with me on N3.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: April 07, 2022, 11:11:51 am »

Either 4mask didn't give an item, or they gave it to their partner and they're staying quiet.

Now is me voting NQT a good idea? It only loses to:

Roden/Tric - very unlikely
Roden/4mask - unlikely, but more possible

NQT is playing like complete ass and lying if I believe Roden, so I'll probably vote NQT tonight for:

1. Not tracking Roden or Tric
2. Roden tried to kill them N2 and it didn't work for unknown reasons

It's probably just 4mask/NQT, you know, the team everybody suspected at the start of D2 except freaking Jim defending 4mask because he gave him a single extra vote. NQT also ties themselves to 4mask because by claiming malicious forces were involved with them killing Jim. I still have no idea what NQT means by there being a godfather involved with me killing Max last night and wish he would explain better. If there was a godfather involved, wouldn't there NOT be malicious forces?

PPE:
Okay.

Don't you mean you killed Jim which would have overwritten any action you tried to do instead anyway, lmao?
I wouldn't know on the last part, that's your claim. I didn't attempt to do anything so I just woke up from what was flavored like hypnosis after having performed the kill on Jim. I was just told I performed the mafiakill, no frills attached.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: April 07, 2022, 11:12:39 am »

NGL this whole superkill thing feels very much like an excuse for using the celestial gauntlets.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: April 07, 2022, 11:34:56 am »

NGL this whole superkill thing feels very much like an excuse for using the celestial gauntlets.
Vote me then, I'm convinced it'll be a vote including town&mafia (the same way Roden voting NQT is clearly town&mafia) and we can remove some more possibilities.

This would include:

Roden/Tric
Roden/NQT

As not possible if we give them the opportunity to quickhammer and they don't do it.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: April 07, 2022, 12:08:52 pm »

Vote me then, I'm convinced it'll be a vote including town&mafia (the same way Roden voting NQT is clearly town&mafia) and we can remove some more possibilities.

This would include:

Roden/Tric
Roden/NQT

As not possible if we give them the opportunity to quickhammer and they don't do it.
I'm not so confident that you're a wolf that I'm willing to risk a quickhammer. It's a bad look, certainly, but I wouldn't call you confirmed scum, especially since I know from experience the wolves can force other people to perform kills for them. If you're confident I'm a wolf then why don't you vote me for the same effect?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: April 07, 2022, 12:49:27 pm »

Because I don't have to? I'm voting NQT later today.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: April 07, 2022, 01:01:29 pm »

Because I don't have to? I'm voting NQT later today.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: April 07, 2022, 01:19:31 pm »

What's your problem?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: April 07, 2022, 01:35:52 pm »

You know why you're alive every lylo right Tric?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: April 07, 2022, 01:54:55 pm »

Just that you said you'd vote later today two days ago.  And we saw what happened there.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 75