Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75

Author Topic: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Game Over: Town Win  (Read 53795 times)

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Simple BYOR 2 - Day 4: Maximum Sin [5 / 9 Alive]
« Reply #1020 on: April 06, 2022, 08:19:30 pm »

The team can't be 4mask/Tric, because on Night 2 I tried to Vig NQT and he was protected. NQT/Tric is possible, but NQT is always mafia at this point.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: April 06, 2022, 08:46:06 pm »

Pfp

Toony, my power gives a red check if the person I target was targeted by scum. I was pretty clear about this in my original claim. It gives like a bad mental energy about the target. So if mafia did hypno you and you're town, they must be godfather. Make sense?

Roden, how many times do I have to tell you, telegraphing your actions ahead of time is bad town play? If someone you think could be scum spends a day asking you to track them, any half decent player is going to think twice about tracking them. Think it through from where I'm standing.

Also, did you forget about how Tric claimed having an all-protect power? Mafia!Tric lies about using it on N1 and uses it N2. Tric/4mask is absolutely a team

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: April 06, 2022, 09:14:42 pm »

NQT I'm not gonna try to convince you that you're mafia lmao

You didn't target me because you needed an out. You'd literally clear both of us if you just tried acting like a townie this game and Track me. You're refusing to do so because you'd implicate yourself and your partner. If you're town then you threw the game and I take no responsibility for losing in that case.

Also you keep admitting that you're targeting the person that gets hypnotized lol. Like idk why you would possibly think you look town right now.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: April 06, 2022, 09:15:39 pm »

Also, did you forget about how Tric claimed having an all-protect power? Mafia!Tric lies about using it on N1 and uses it N2. Tric/4mask is absolutely a team
???

Jim died that night? What?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: April 06, 2022, 09:19:56 pm »

Pfp

Roden you must be scum or truly oblivious. Here's your homework:  come back and tell me exactly why Tric could have protected everyone and yet Jim still died.

It's obvious if you'd paid attention.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: April 06, 2022, 09:33:48 pm »

Toony claims the Strongman is 1-shot. 4mask/Tric/Toony can't all be scum, and if it was Tric/Toony then they would've hammered by now. If Toony is lying then who's the team?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: April 06, 2022, 09:49:46 pm »

Yep, the Superkill was a oneshot and I stole the Celestial Gauntlets so it's probable the mafia have no other kills that go through protections.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: April 06, 2022, 09:52:07 pm »

Pfp

Toony, my power gives a red check if the person I target was targeted by scum. I was pretty clear about this in my original claim. It gives like a bad mental energy about the target. So if mafia did hypno you and you're town, they must be godfather. Make sense?
I still don't get it.

Can you also fullclaim everything about your role?

You too Roden.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: April 06, 2022, 09:57:46 pm »

Wow you really haven't been paying attention. Here's a tip. Go read Jim's flip.

I want to properly reason it all through my notes later (as I actually like to reason from evidence not, uh, whatever you're trying to do). But off the top of my head, the possible teams were:

Tric/Toony
Toony/Roden
Tric/4mask

(And before you start crying about my rationale maybe read and take in what I wrote on the matter— or wait till O repeat myself over again in my next non-phone post)

Are any of these teams ruled out by today's claims?

Toony/Tric: one roleblocks Roden's protect, one performs the kill. They don't hypnotise but one of them is capable of it.

Toony/Roden: as above, one blocks Tric's protect, the other performs the kill. Someone is a hypnotist but they didn't bother hypnotising.

Tric/4mask: 4mask hypnotised Toony (4mask's D2 hypno was a fake claim, but he has the power) into superkilling, Tric protects to keep up appearances.

Am I missing anything that rules one of these combos out? And don't say "scum would have hammered" because scum are always saying that when they're uncoordinated or worried about exposing themselves when there are umpteen unknown town powers that could ruin them if they outed themselves.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: April 06, 2022, 10:03:53 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
notquitethere - 1 - Roden*,
4maskwolf - 0 -
Roden - 0 -
ToonyMan - 0 -
TricMagic - 0 -
No One - 0 -

Not Voting - 4 - 4maskwolf, notquitethere, ToonyMan, TricMagic,

3 to Hammer. Day ends on April 08, 2022 at 20:00 CDT (~45 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: April 06, 2022, 10:08:25 pm »

I've already full claimed.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: April 06, 2022, 10:12:25 pm »

Tric/Toony
Toony/Roden
Tric/4mask
Toony/Roden is impossible because of yesterday.

We'll find out about Tric/Toony or Tric/4mask today if there's quickhammer.

You're a fool if you don't think they would.

I've already full claimed.
Right, I'll double-check the Havel posts.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: April 06, 2022, 10:23:38 pm »

Pfp

Knightwing submitted "Mystic". The following is paraphrased obviously:

Aura Reading (auto): if I have this, my track will tell me if my target, their target or anyone that targeted them is mafia (but not who or how many)

Crystal Ball: track

---

Why is Roden/Toony impossible yesterday? They both claim to vig but neither do vig, instead one hypnotises 4mask.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: April 06, 2022, 11:08:50 pm »

Because I did an unstoppable superkill last night and we could have easily hammered Tric together the day before. The game would easily be over already.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: April 07, 2022, 05:56:29 am »

It's a point in your favour but its not knock-down. Of course either way, town or scum, you'd want me to take this at face value. But in a game with vigs, redirects, buses, blocks etc, scum are probably going to be more reluctant to out themselves. So, "less likely" but not "impossible".

Toony, Tric, 4mask. If you were in my shoes last night, would you have tracked Roden after he asked for just that?

Also, I wonder... if you copied a hypnotist Toony... would you mimic their hypnotising or the action they had hypnotised their target into performing?

Still need a full claim from 4mask.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 75