Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 60640 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Webadict Now - Webadict Edition REDUX : Jury [Day 1]
« Reply #285 on: December 19, 2021, 08:31:36 pm »

I'm torn between voting out ToonyMan or Helia at this point. Leaning Helia, on the grounds of possible sun/body-horror related role powers and also that is not right.
I would go for ToonyMan first. I mean, obviously, since I did. If we're lucky, maybe that takes out both of them by removing the power source - otherwise, we strongly consider going for Helia next.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 19, 2021, 08:32:11 pm »

Should have added but thought of it too late: Plus, ToonyMan might be able to do that again.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 19, 2021, 08:35:36 pm »

Should have added but thought of it too late: Plus, ToonyMan might be able to do that again.

That is a very good point :|

...have the figments answered any of our questions since the game began? Can they not talk to us when we're corporeal or some such?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 19, 2021, 08:36:08 pm »

@Helia, before EuchreJack killed you were you actually alive?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 19, 2021, 08:36:21 pm »

Y'all don't hammer before the Webadict, in a game called Kill Webadict Now, gets a chance to say anything, okay?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 19, 2021, 08:37:27 pm »

I think it's a given that all players other than Knightwing need Knightwing to die in order to win. That was in blue at the start of the game.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 19, 2021, 08:39:07 pm »

Y'all don't hammer before the Webadict, in a game called Kill Webadict Now, gets a chance to say anything, okay?
Are you Pro-Webadict too nya? Webadict must die. Knightwing is not incentivized to tell us anything useful at all.

But you know, leaving time for people to talk before a hammer makes sense, yes. The hammer is pretty large, though, so it shouldn't be an issue.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 19, 2021, 08:40:07 pm »

I'm assuming we PROBABLY can't or shouldn't just lynch Knightwing now. Plus, on a meta level, I feel like that would be dumb. But I see no reason why we would want to hear what he has to say.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 19, 2021, 08:40:44 pm »

I'm assuming we PROBABLY can't or shouldn't just lynch Knightwing now. Plus, on a meta level, I feel like that would be dumb. But I see no reason why we would want to hear what he has to say.

Why, that is quite rude!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 19, 2021, 08:41:22 pm »

I think it's a given that all players other than Knightwing need Knightwing to die in order to win. That was in blue at the start of the game.

...Hypothesis: There is no such thing as pro-webaddict, other than maybe the webaddict themself and maybe references to it in roles. The real factions are anti-webaddict and anti-antis, both of which need the webaddict to die.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 19, 2021, 08:43:20 pm »

Why, that is quite rude!

Why not talk to us, then? Do you indeed know who is your friend or foe, as Helia said you would? Is it a troll answer and nobody is your ally?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 19, 2021, 08:43:41 pm »

You know, it just occurred to me that that blue text was a lie.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 19, 2021, 08:45:02 pm »

...Hypothesis: There is no such thing as pro-webaddict, other than maybe the webaddict themself and maybe references to it in roles. The real factions are anti-webaddict and anti-antis, both of which need the webaddict to die.
That would be interesting nya. If that were the case, wouldn't ToonyMan have pretended to be Anti-Webadict from the getgo, though?

... Or Webadict can turn people into Pro-Webadicts. That would be spooky.

What blue text?

Why not talk to us, then? Do you indeed know who is your friend or foe, as Helia said you would? Is it a troll answer and nobody is your ally?
I think Knightwing is enjoying a game where he is both allowed and encouraged to basically be a troll nya
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 19, 2021, 08:46:20 pm »

Fallacy:
anti-anti-webaddicts are, presumably, the enemies of anti-webaddicts.
Are they even real nya? Anti-anti webadicts? No, let's not discount the possibility until proven otherwise. So far we've only heard of them from Toony - not exactly the most reliable source. But even unreliable sources can provide information.

My PM mentions Anti-Anti-Webadicts, so I certainly believe they exist.

Are you Pro-Webadict too nya? Webadict must die. Knightwing is not incentivized to tell us anything useful at all.

But you know, leaving time for people to talk before a hammer makes sense, yes. The hammer is pretty large, though, so it shouldn't be an issue.

A D1 quickhammer is rarely pro-town.

Toonyman:
From above, a spirit made of glistening reds, oranges, and yellows soars above you, clustering before exploding into light. A great echo cry of a bird, far away, rings in the environment. She calls for you.

Are you a phoenix?  Wasn't there one in Magic Mafia?

Maximum:

The blue text that is explicitly called out as always true?

Egan:

Possibly, but I'm 99% sure that there was Pro-Webadict in one of the prior KWNs.

I imagine/hope Knightwing is typing something out and just knocking out something quick to acknowledge his presense?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 19, 2021, 08:47:15 pm »

Why, that is quite rude!

I do know who is my friend or foe. I’m pretty surprised that people are going after me D1 when Jim just admitted to summoning a meteor that will probably kill everybody with no protection. Also, no thought about how jack killed Helia? Quite unprovoked, I might add.

I think Knightwing is enjoying a game where he is both allowed and encouraged to basically be a troll nya

And that.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 82