Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33543 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 2
« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2021, 04:00:53 pm »

What's your totem?

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2021, 04:02:40 pm »

Only reason I'm not voting him is because of hammertime. You can't just use Day1 evidence, you also have to look at day 2. As it is you're panicking.

Yeah... Nope UslessMcMiner. You don't get out of this.

ninja

/vote Tric

this seems like a blatant perspective slip

firstly you haven’t actually addressed my claim at all, I’m a vigilante claim. I can very easily be confirmed tonight when I kill a player

Secondly get out of what? This just seems like a standard cookie cutter response you give to a player as a wolf you don’t want to touch
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2021, 04:03:23 pm »

What's your totem?

Housecat

I really didn’t want to claim because I’m 99% sure there’s anti claim because our commuter cop died after claiming but I don’t care about this game enough to really put up a fight
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2021, 04:05:28 pm »

/vote webaddict

anyways I can also see a world where web just rolecopped me to try and force me to claim because that was beyond shady as hell
Explain to me why I would Rolecop you and then force you to claim. Your accusation makes no sense.

Also, make Roden claim. Nobody claim before those two, please.
No, I'm claiming last.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.

UselessMcMiner, wanna explain to the class what you did last Night?
It sounds like you've caught McMiner somehow. Just to confirm, are you claiming that you performed an action last night?
Okay, if you claim last, you lose the benefit of the doubt.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2021, 04:06:40 pm »

/vote webaddict

anyways I can also see a world where web just rolecopped me to try and force me to claim because that was beyond shady as hell
Explain to me why I would Rolecop you and then force you to claim. Your accusation makes no sense.

No, I'm claiming last.

Jack, McMiner, Knightwing, Vector. What did you do last night? Or at least confirm if you did something last night.

It sounds like you've caught McMiner somehow. Just to confirm, are you claiming that you performed an action last night?

honestly you’re right that it would be suicidal to push the vig after role copping them

but I’m used to similar roles like the one I have and them being the highest priority for scum to kill so I went OOGA BOOGA

Obsidian 1053

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 29, 2021, 04:06:44 pm »

If you survive the day I will be investigating you. Totem, now.

K. But you've claimed as Vig. What made you target Toony rather than one of you suspects? Unvote Particularly me.

So many posts. And Web can't be rolecop, I'm rolecop. Or a variant of it. I can't see minor powers, but seeing the totem at least lets me confirm my action if they are alive..

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 29, 2021, 04:08:46 pm »

If you survive the day I will be investigating you. Totem, now.

K. But you've claimed as Vig. What made you target Toony rather than one of you suspects? Unvote Particularly me.

So many posts. And Web can't be rolecop, I'm rolecop. Or a variant of it. I can't see minor powers, but seeing the totem at least lets me confirm my action if they are alive..

I was gonna use a vig shot tomorrow presumably after any power roles would get spicy info because from the claims I’ve seen this seems like a game that just gets mech solved lol

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2021, 04:09:39 pm »

basically wanted to talk to a slot that I felt was town but didn’t get much from for my messenger ability then just shoot one of my pet wolfreads the next day

Obsidian 1053

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 29, 2021, 04:13:27 pm »

/vote webaddict

No, I'm claiming last.

That's fine, I'm certain I can catch scum today if I wait. Did you perform an action last night? What made you aggro McMiner?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 29, 2021, 04:21:57 pm »

Hm...

Yeah, okay. Unvote. I'm gonna assume UMM can only be scum with ToonyMan then because it would be a stupid claim otherwise.

That's fine, I'm certain I can catch scum today if I wait. Did you perform an action last night? What made you aggro McMiner?
Thought it was him. I appear to be wrong. It feels too bold of a claim to be scum and easily disprovable, plus his motives make sense. I think he's probably wrong about TricMagic, though.

I suppose I can claim if you'd like. Would you like me to claim now or later? If you suspect me more, I'll claim now, and if you suspect me less, I'll claim later.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2021, 04:42:59 pm »

Unvote, Jack is a sheep apparently.

I did not perform a night action.

Apparently, both Web and Roden need to claim, yet neither wants to go first.

@Knightwing64: I think it is your call, if you want.  As locktown, you can demand one go first.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2021, 04:44:03 pm »

what’s the point of this blatent rolefishing
Answer the question, or it's going to be assumed you killed Max.

I’m a vigilante who can send a message of up to 5000 characters to a player. Last night I sent one to toonyman and I didn’t get a response

If I don’t like the response I can kill the person I targeted

I have other modifiers but I’m not sharing them
Well thanks for not killing me, but I received no such message last night. So you're either lying or being messed with.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2021, 04:49:16 pm »

what’s the point of this blatent rolefishing
Answer the question, or it's going to be assumed you killed Max.

I’m a vigilante who can send a message of up to 5000 characters to a player. Last night I sent one to toonyman and I didn’t get a response

If I don’t like the response I can kill the person I targeted

I have other modifiers but I’m not sharing them
Well thanks for not killing me, but I received no such message last night. So you're either lying or being messed with.
@Toonyman: You do realize that mafia redirector could just shut up, let UMM get lynched now, then if hypothetically UMM flips town, turn the next lynch onto you, right?
Not that I necessarily believe UMM.  I just question the timing of the reveal.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 29, 2021, 04:50:57 pm »

Hm...

Yeah, okay. Unvote. I'm gonna assume UMM can only be scum with ToonyMan then because it would be a stupid claim otherwise.

Thought it was him. I appear to be wrong. It feels too bold of a claim to be scum and easily disprovable, plus his motives make sense. I think he's probably wrong about TricMagic, though.

I suppose I can claim if you'd like. Would you like me to claim now or later? If you suspect me more, I'll claim now, and if you suspect me less, I'll claim later.
I don't need a full claim. Just if you did anything.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 29, 2021, 04:54:00 pm »

That wasn't my question. My question was about what order you'd like me to claim in: Now or later?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48