Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 3  (Read 33719 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia 3 - Vote Phase 1
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2021, 07:18:46 pm »

@Webadict:
I was wondering why you were voting Max over 4mask and Vector.

Fine, I'll say it. 4mask and Vector haven't joined the Discord channel that Meph created, this means they likely aren't communicating in private, ie they're not mafia. Web probably realized this, but didn't want to point it out since it's super dirty meta logic that breaks the game.

Maximum Spin

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2021, 07:22:09 pm »

sigh

I just realized a really, really meta reason for why 4mask and Vector are possibly not mafia, but I don't know how messy that will make the game at this junction so I'm afraid to use it as reasoning.
Go ahead and share it. Better not to kill town if we can help it.

And yes, max.
Nah. It's a stupid reason. Don't worry about it.
Oops, too late.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 26, 2021, 07:23:08 pm »

sigh

I just realized a really, really meta reason for why 4mask and Vector are possibly not mafia, but I don't know how messy that will make the game at this junction so I'm afraid to use it as reasoning.

And yes, max.
Oops, too late.

What do you mean?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2021, 07:23:25 pm »

Well, that's an issue.

Maximum Spin

Wouldn't put it past them to not have joined, but that's a bit silly.

And wouldn't want to be the one to kill 4mask while he's asleep.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2021, 07:38:22 pm »

... are you seriously going to kill me on d1 again.

Okay, first of all, you guys don't think Meph could possibly have PMed people who aren't in the main discord with a separate link, or even allowed them to PM one another if they aren't using discord? It doesn't pay to assume that the GM is too stupid to come up with a solution to something.

Although, in Max's defense, his meta is that D1 is completely worthless.  Which explains why he has basically been sheeping me this entire vote phase.
Also, poking UselessMcMiner hit gold in that I'm quite sure that UselessMcMiner is town.  Or doing the very best impersonation ever of my first game as town.
"Sheeping you"...? I voted along with you once after you voted the thing I suggested in the first place so all I was doing is fulfilling my original promise.
If I say I'll vote someone if someone else does, and then someone else does, I will in fact do what I said I would do, because I was being honest when I said so. See, for example, one of the MVM rounds where I made that offer to Toonyman.

I also dispute that two people out of ten is a wagon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 26, 2021, 07:45:30 pm »

sigh

And yes, max.
Oops, too late.

What do you mean?
Maybe that's the right attitude to take, Knightwing...

Maybe some players don't care, but this needs to be addressed by the mod I think since it's not fair...I have to bring it up since I believe it's affecting some player's judgement in the game, even if it's not every player. I know it's affecting my judgement now which isn't good. I can't just consciously deny it and personally it's not fair to me to keep quiet about it.

Okay, first of all, you guys don't think Meph could possibly have PMed people who aren't in the main discord with a separate link, or even allowed them to PM one another if they aren't using discord? It doesn't pay to assume that the GM is too stupid to come up with a solution to something.
That's a fair point. The day is about to end unfortunately, but if the mod could just confirm the game state isn't broken that's all I want.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 26, 2021, 07:49:01 pm »

I know this is asking a lot, but could we ask for a day extension with some clarity on the game? I don't want the day to end like this.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2021, 07:50:57 pm »

I guess I might as well claim, if it has any chance of getting people not to vote for me.
I'd really like people not to be voting for me because I am (the animal equivalent of) a town commuter cop.
I picked the pangolin, and my role is themed after its armour and ability to dig.

Yes, I know it sounds OP, in fact I said so in the thread. Nevertheless, it is the truth.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 26, 2021, 07:52:54 pm »

I know this is asking a lot, but could we ask for a day extension with some clarity on the game? I don't want the day to end like this.
If you and I both move our votes, we can at least tie. Although we may need webadict to explain what the hell is up with his vote to do that properly.

I agree that I would also like an extension and answer.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2021, 07:54:33 pm »

If you and I both move our votes, we can at least tie. Although we may need webadict to explain what the hell is up with his vote to do that properly.

You cannot tie if I'm alive. It won't happen.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2021, 07:55:08 pm »

But, I'll also agree to an extension.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2021, 07:56:56 pm »

Unvote

I'm unvoting. I don't know how day will end. I don't want it to end.

PPE:
You cannot tie if I'm alive. It won't happen.
I see.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2021, 07:59:30 pm »

I'll unvote as well, as a show of good faith to maybe convince other people to do it too.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2021, 07:59:51 pm »

Extension
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2021, 08:08:06 pm »

I saw the Cop claim, thought you were fake claiming commuter. So yeah, don't want Max lynch
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 48