Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38

Author Topic: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale -- TURN 14  (Read 25825 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Cosmic Throne: A Magic Battle Royale
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2021, 07:33:39 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 08, 2021, 07:44:31 am »

NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 08, 2021, 09:00:17 am »

Fimbulwinter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 08, 2021, 11:52:24 am »

i'm not the GM.
Funny how this summaries your entire post.

Last time I spoke to Unraveller, they did mention that they expected this game to get out of hand. I'll see what they say, but I remember telling them it's best to cruise with what you can handle until someone drops rather that accomodate everyone and burnout faster. It's why most forum games/RPs die after a few updates. Hoping it lasts long enough to get to the point where I can replace someone. Won't pester them about it though. Like I said, I'll ask them what they'd like to do and if they want me to go dark while the game goes on and wait for a quit/drop/death, that's cool. Still wanted to WL myself ahead of time. Early bird and all that.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:06:55 pm by Blackphish »
NO: roseheart | MAYBE: TamerVirus, Naturegirl1999

Sigtext (PENDING)

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2021, 12:34:14 pm »

(( Let's keep the personal drama to DMs if you folks will. I appreciate the use of spoilers however, not trying to bash anyone specifically, but you know. . . Not exactly the point of the thread. Strik3r is correct in saying that eight was my original limit on players, and I'm going to stick with it. In a perfect world I'd have all the time and focus to write for twenty players, but I have to draw a line somewhere. And even this may be too much for me on occasion. My main issue with post consistency is that I do not always have access to a PC, and on top of that I have no internet. Making phone posting my go-to. As you can imagine, it's a bit cumbersome to do all the clerical work because of that.

Anyway, I personally don't mind taking on a waitlist, in the inevitable drop-outs I'll have at some point. So long as the players who sign up go with the understanding that newly arriving in the Nameless World after many turns will not always be the most balanced experience. Aside from that, the concept of the game doesn't always allow new Mystics to constantly appear, as my ultimate goal is to actually complete the game. We'll see about that. . .

All that aside, I'll do my best posting tonight/tomorrow.  As I am not going to be home.))
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 02:34:51 pm by Unraveller »
I've lost control of my life.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 08, 2021, 04:06:16 pm »

(( Let's keep the personal drama to DMs if you folks will. I appreciate the use of spoilers however, not trying to bash anyone specifically, but you know. . . Not exactly the point of the thread. Strik3r is correct in saying that eight was my original limit on players, and I'm going to stick with it. In a perfect world I'd have all the time and focus to write for twenty players, but I have to draw a line somewhere. And even this may be too much for me on occasion. My main issue with post consistency is that I do not always have access to a PC, and on top of that I have no internet. Making phone posting my go-to. As you can imagine, it's a bit cumbersome to do all the clerical work because of that.

Anyway, I personally don't mind taking on a waitlist, in the inevitable drop-outs I'll have at some point. So long as the players who sign up go with the understanding that newly arriving in the Nameless World after many turns will not always be the most balanced experience. Aside from that, the concept of the game doesn't always allow new Mystics to constantly appear, as my ultimate goal is to actually complete the game. We'll see about that. . .

All that aside, I'll do my best posting tonight/tomorrow.  As I am not going to be home.))

(K, Sorry about that. 😅)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 08, 2021, 05:23:00 pm »

Kind of the edgy sort huh? Funny when considering that, even if Unraveller were to accept an additional player, your charsheet isn't correct anyway.
Although, i'm not sure how'd he make a waitlist work for a forum game with a fixed player count. I dunno whether Unraveller has a plan set up for handling this, but i suppose maybe if someone drops out before having died? Maybe, i dunno, i'm not the GM.

i think it’s open, you’d start in a random spot, hopefully by yourself to start out, or by someone who won’t immediately attack you like ?
Officially, the player limit is eight and unless i'm way off, Unraveller is apparently already having some difficulty handling the turns for this amount of players, so i'm not sure he'll want to take on another.
oh, I must’ve missed/forgot that, sorry

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2021, 03:46:09 pm »

TURN SEVEN
Whence man met God,
Let he raise the axe,
Creator, spare the rod,
Thine blood, red a tax.

- ? -

FATES DESCISION - QUARRYING STONE - 1d10 + 1 (Might) = 10!
FATES DESCISION - DUNGEONS OF THE DEEP - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 3

Your words, '?', do not fall upon deaf ears. Despite bearing no communicable language of their own, the Beastkin appear to intrinsically understand you. Perhaps some instinctual notion, or perhaps rather it is their intrinsic connection with their void mother, so to speak. Once again led by the Lone Soldier, your most ardent followers step out from the confines of the Apathetic Keep, traipsing through the many black spires until they come upon a good patch of flat land. She directs the rat-like cave dwellers with the utmost perscision, using their bone tools to form the basis of the quarry the beastkin waste no time to satisfy their saviour. Even if her words were merely a passing remark. It is in no time at all that under the Soldier's leadership, the creatures have quarried a number of great blocks of deep gray from which to be carven.

As her servants toil in the fields of fossil-grass, while fungal blooms sporeficate across the invisible voidlines, '?', sets upon sinking the rival mystic encroaching on her lands. Or at the least, deeping the abyssm that is the churning waters about the Continent of Monsters. Again you weave the everpresent stuff of the dark pit below, sending magicks far away across the spindled leylines. As your spell passes the Inkfields, it weakens, you feel a rebounding snap of energy as if your magicks had been cloven in two, and a piece of the voidlines severed. Motes of the remaining void spell sink into the darkest depths, mixing the waves above ever so slightly more and settling far beyond perception. You are wholly unsure if this weakened seed will take root, but time will tell. More certain however, along those spider web leylines, you feel the slow sapping of the nothingness in the void, power drunk to strengthen and grow the eventual shaded woods that will take upon this land. Beasts shudder within Woe's Den, vermin begin to scurry the surface of the Eastern Continent with little else to eat but one another. Their carcasses rotting upon the rocky wastes.

- Hood -

FATES COLLIDE! - HOOD VS. SERPENTS -
Hood's Destructive Tendrils! -- 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 11!
Lurking Serpents Resist -- 1d10 + 4 (Hardiness) = 5

Hood, barely you manage to stand, using one of the many shattered femurs scattered across the deck of your Barrowhold Galleon to steady your twisted leg. For now, it'll be enough. You bark at the few remaining skeletal Forgotten to bring this ship away from this harrowing shore, they adhere to their master's wishes, dancing down the the hold where the great bony fins of ancient whales are set as rows of many oars. You are left, leaning upon your calamitous spear center deck as the sea again begins to rumble and rasp at the hull of your ship. Once more, the Lurking Serpents raise their heads to loom over the galleon, their eyes glimmering now with the utmost malice, a desire beyond their biology, wishing only to drag your broken corpse to the deepest depths. You have other plans, however.

As three great maws slaver over the deck, you struggle to stand tall and firm, though those features of yours do not betray your pain. Holding the spear outstretched and aloft, you swing once with a mighty gust to follow through, in an instant, the head of one of the serpentine beasts sail down thumping upon the deck before your feet. 'Twas not merely sliced, the crimson-black tendril that extends from the blade of your spear pulses with unspeakable energy, sea spray vanishing upon its undulating form. You waste no time, sping about on your good leg with another strong swing, the whip-like tentacle disintegrating flesh, bone, blood, disintegrating all that it touches as it passes through the bodies of two more of the massive serpents. Thrashing in their death-throes, the creatures sink into the sea where their kin engorged themselves well. It's merely enough time for your ship to get a foothold of sailing beyond these shores. However, your skeleton crew as it were isn't quite numerous enough to the task of rowing this massive ship. Even so, your escape from is begun.

FATES DESCISION - SAILING WEST - 1d10 - 2 (Minimal Crew) = 4

Lurking Serpents - Population: Some -> Small

- Amon -

FATES DESCISION - IMBUING LUCK - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 10!
FATES DESCISION - IMBUING PERFECTION - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 3
FATES DESCISION - IMBUING ELDRITCH - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 4

One begins to wonder if it is not the Gazelings that lack the neccisary stimulation to evolve, but Amon himself. Back at it again, perhaps in parts frustration, boredom, and anticipation for things to come in equal quantities, once more do you attempt to manipulate the many concepts of being. Another weave of magicks beyond comprehension of many an archmage, you do you work. A twist of power enraptures yourself, Gazey, and 'BoB'. Working from head to toe, like a mystical filter passing through you and the others. Yet as you turn to gaze into the sea and bear witness to your immaculate transformation. . . Nothing, you're unaltered. Well, maybe that makes sense you are already perfect after all. So instead you turn to look upon Gazey, who in turn is looking upon you. The hefty eyeball with legs is also unchanged. Again a wave of dissatsifaction travels through you, it's not to say that concept manipulation is an easy task by any means, but the disappointment of your perceived failures is rearing its ugly head. Is it this still place? What are you missing?

Perhaps. . . Perhaps it is simply luck after all? The Fate's of magick are often the fickle sort. One moment a spell may wreath a foe in rippling flames, the next they might do little more than inhale a puff of black smoke. So of course, that's all you need, luck! Again you close your eyes as the surge of magicks flow through you, altering the makeup of you and your creations bodies, laquering your soul with a heaping helping of beautiful green luck. It's not a flashy process by any means, but just to be sure, you break off a small piece of flat stone and carve an eye on oneside, and a foot on the other. Sixteen times in a row you flip the stone coin and call which side it lands on precisely! For the next 5 turns, Amon, Gazey, and BoB gain an additional +1 to all rolls.

For now, it will do. Having exhausted your power for now under the silver moon, you begin to construct a small shelter of stone. All this time, the little Gazeling has watched as you speak to it, intently. You suddenly notice that the creature is carrying assorted stones to you, not with any new hands or even its feet, but a mouth full of jagged teeth that sits between its stubby legs, pointed downward. Suddenly, your land shakes, the Beast of Basalt uprights itself, stepping onto the massive pillar of stone that holds up the Cosmic Throne, it's legs meld into the rock, gliding slowly, yet gently up the surface toward the top. Even better yet, its back molds to remain horizontal to gravity, allowing Gazey and you to continue on your shoddy construction.[/i]

- Maria 'Habitat' Violet -

FATES DESCISION - CRYSTAL BIRDS - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 7

You gather a small handful of the greenish-cyan crystals that have dotted the land, grown from their parent Time Crystals of Clesydros's composition. In of themselves they bear a certain beauty, more so as the silvered moonlight filters through their surfaces, dancing across each crevice and angle. It is a beauty not unlike the kind you see the great insects and plants of the home you'd left behind for this unmoving world. You close in your palms around the crystals, and to them blow a single full breath of air, gently therein. The Magicks take hold, as you reveal the crystals, they've morphed into little angular robins that gaze about within new found curiosity. From your hands, the little birds take flight over the Island, perching and pecking at the crops that time grows in reverse. They'll do just fine, helping to spread the growth of Clesydros's experiments across the land. The Crystallivore Robins will maintain their exact small population provided no external force acts upon them, flitting about low to the ground, eating their fill and spreading the Time Crystals, and perhaps even beyond the confines of this isle.

- Clesydros -

FATES DESCISION - TIMECRYSTAL BASED HUMANOIDS - 1d10 + 1 (The First Slate) = 11!

Maria does well, just as you'd expect by now of course. Her incredible power to give life to whatever she chooses with little more than a breath and a few gentle words is one that is most beauteous and frightening all the same. Once again you can't help but feel trepidation for the future if indeed you must all slaughter one another by the end of this sojurn. The mighty Kruovios do as they are commanded, hefting hunks of growing crystals to scattered them about the land, it's almost laughable that such perfect creations, each one worth a kingdom and a half in the old world, are seen relagated to little more than farmers. But, you're oft' the practical sort more so than being prone to whimsy.

While away from Maria, her new birds, and the Kruovios toiling in the fields, you set upon a strong growth and bend your will upon it. Through the infinite march of time, your spell achoes once more, seeing still nothing but endless wasteland in the ancient past, as continents break apart and civilizations are buried under dust and nothingness. Again through that reverse time, you gather and condense all manner of dust and ash that is so prevelant here, forming up fine statues, modeled through memeories as they subconsciously flutter through your mind. Before you realize it Clesydros, there standing as they always have been are the Kosmites. A numerable score of the perfectly shaped angular beings, resembling the form of man, bearing tails and pointed limbs. All this time here they were waiting for this moment, for their master to realize their existence.

Spoiler: Kosmites (click to show/hide)

- Dr. Unpleasant - & - Yellow Pixel -

FATES COLLIDE! - DR. UNPLEASANT VS. YELLOW PIXEL -
Dr. Unpleasant reanimation -- 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 7
Yellow Pixel, enchanting the banana castle -- 1d10 + 1 (Secondary Aspect) = 4

The most scornful doctor's is soured even more as the rain patters and pitters off his cloak, had the fates not taken his side just earlier, than most all his work thus far would have been for naught. And there is nothing, absolutely nothing more frustrating, more malice buidling than losing ample progress on a moments notice. All those negative feelings give way to a surge of negative energy crackling off Dr. Unpleasant's fingertips, as he stands there in the valley dug out by his earlier spell, now turning to mud, he affixes all his hate upon that disgustingly happy castle to the east. A surge of dark magicks seep into the earth as his dispisal, and the dark cloaked man vanishes into the uncovered mountain after his servants.

The Yellow Pixely one can feel it all coming on at once, being composed entirely of one part pixel and one part happiness, the mystic is intrinscly opposed to the nasty stuff that makes up his foe to the west. The stench of death magicks waft up from the lower levels, the .squirrels are the first to take notice, scurrying up to the highest floors where you float, bananas still in their little hands. Clearly frightened. Had you a face, it would be contorted into a most serious expression, and so you weave a great enchantment of pure goodness about the Banana Castle, attempting to permeate every two-dimensional brick with pure joy. However. . . The deepest pits of despair do not wash away, rather the feeling grows, your enchantment wasn't enough! Though the magick seems to have slowed the advance of your foe's spell, even so, a number of hands, claws, and hooves of the perserved bony dead dig themselves through the gaps in the brickwork at the bottom most level. There, a vertile hoard has begun to emerge, their soul purpose; destroying all that is good and happy amdist this castle!

Spoiler: The Hateful Dead (click to show/hide)

Meanwhile, Dr. Unpleasant follows his soldiers of ash, stone, and embers deep into the heart of the inert volcano. The Enkindled Ones' orange glow lights their way, snaking through a vertible maze of well-hewn tunnels, bearing honored tombs and enscriptions in languages millenia dead. The heat grows and grows the deeper you delve, not enough to incapacitate you by any means, only to swelter. Eventually, your men funnel out into a great chamber, filling the room on either side between eight concentric pillars of masterful marble. In the center there stands a great slate stone dipiction, each carven image glows bright and etheral blue like starlight. Eight enrobed figures hewn gathered, knelt before a seat where the immaculate image of a regal figure sat. They each and all descended upon the seperate roots of a great and mighty oak. When the tree was withered and wilted, the eight returned to an empty seat. The image thereafter dipicts a great conflict spaning much of the slate. Then, at last a single figure stood before the seat where the seven others' blood drained. After. . . Naught but flame. More interestingly perhaps, below the great slate is a clasped ruby like that of an eye, bearing a yellow-black slit down the center, gazing up at you. The stone, about the size of your fist is bound by a bronze chain, the metal glows hot as if it were still being forged to this day. An artefact of the distant past no-doubt. But how could you wield a thing like that. . ?

- Shapless Apparition -

FATES DESCISION - GROWING EVEN MORE - 1d10 + 2 (Primary Aspect) = 5

Again, again, more and more. The Shapeless Apparition splits itself deep now under the earth of the west. Every new node is like another lifeline empowering and emboldening the strange and alien being far beyond the comprehension of the many mystics now engaged with one another. The longer that the days go by, only the larger your formless body becomes. With such a swelling mass, and the perfect plan, you cannot even begin to worry about those whom you share this silent world with, even as the cogs of war and destruction begin to turn across it. In your mind, there are no beings fit to inherit creation aside from yourself. To that end, you continue to absorb the land here, slowly, yet most assuredly.

(( I'm definitely running out of ways to restate this, hahaha. There's only so much that can happen burrowed underground and eating dirt for seven turns. Though it's probably mostly on me unable to come up with anything particularly interesting to happen there. I'll try better on that moving forward. ))

(( As always, great turns everyone, I'm really enjoying the way that things are progressing and definitely want to see it to the end however inplausable that is. With that said, forgive the delays this time around, my weekend was quite busy and for a number of reasons I couldn't easily post in my spare time. ))
I've lost control of my life.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2021, 04:37:05 pm »

I’m starting to sense multiple types of magic in closer areas, other alliances? Battles? If I ever do have to fight, which I likely will at some point here, I need to know from how far away spells can work, most of the spells I’ve cast were close range spells, trying to cast from further away might have dire consequences if the area is unknown? Can my magic be channeled to other areas with my magic?
Maria decides to test this by trying to grow a new type of flower on her island, she tries channeling her magic to somewhere on her island touched with her magic. She plans to scry the island some time after her spell to see if it did anything, and if it did, what it did((I will be fine waiting until next turn to scry my island after this, said plant, if the spell even had a hint of working, would be easier to find if I wait for it to grow a bit anyway, think of this like two plants sharing nutrients via their roots, Maria would be the sender, and the spot on her island where the spell ends up would be the receiver, and the magic itself would be the nutrients, or think of it like sending a message, the spell being the message, Maria sending said message, and the island receiving it, the first metaphor is the one going through her head while doing this, as well as sending water through a stream, I don’t know if the metaphors made it clearer or more confusing, tell me whether they helped or hindered at your understanding))

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2021, 04:53:09 pm »

Clesydros is admiring one of the Crystallivore Robins created by Maria as it is perched upon the shoulder of one of his newly created Kosmites, pecking at it, and grins.
"Perhaps i should have considered that this will happen, but it seems to harm the Kosmite none. Perhaps this parasitism will allow the Kosmites to spread the growth of Timecrystals passively? Nevertheless, fast leaving is the time where my Kruovios, intended to be my royal guard will labor as commoners do. They should, in fact, be wielding weapons of gleaming diamond and clad in living armor, but alas, for a master of time, i've been stunningly short on it... Hmm..."

Clesydros then turns to Maria, and states
"It's time for me to send you back home now, Maria. You have done more for me than i had ever asked, and your own domain surely has languished, become neglected in your absence. However, as a show of my gratitude, i shall reward you with a sort of blueprint. For a weapon unlike any other. We both know how all this will end, with only one mystic left alive. If it is not to be me, then i would rather have you take the victory, over anyone else.

Seeing you work to create those beasts, and all your talk of... Genes and... Evolution, has reminded me of an old colleague of mine, an Arch-Biotheurge, and his work on the project he called "The Metamorph", conceived as a living weapon, yet never realized for whatever reason. But he could never weave life as you can, so perhaps you can finish the work he never did. I shall give you all of the details and my memory of the creature telepathically. "

Spoiler: For NatureGirl (click to show/hide)

"Now of course, i am still in your debt for your assistance, thus before i send you off, i shall attempt to enchant a fragment of a Timecrystal to act as a Spatial Beacon and give it to you. It's simply something that will take the guesswork out of translocating myself to you, when you'll request my aid. Consider it your token to summon me, if you lose or discard it i wont be able to provide you aid."
"Then i will send you on your way, trying to reuse as much of the prior calculations as possible, although no doubt the whole moving of the island has rendered most of them worthless, but i will do my best to get you as close to where i translocated you from..."

He then sends commands out to his minions.
"Alright Kruovios! Return to me and form a circle once more! ...Translocation is a two way process, Maria. In sending you away, i will bring here a piece of the world from the destination, i need to ensure no trespassers arrive here when i send you home."

"Kosmites! It's time to put those claws to use! Begin digging within the ruins on this island! ...And lets see what we find."

| Clesydros | Time/Space Mystic |
| 5/5 | MGT:1 SKL:5 HRD:2 WIL:2 |
| (++) Time Magic | (+) Space Magic | (+) All Magic |
Spoiler: Clesydros (click to show/hide)

Subordinates:
| POP SMALL | Kruovios | 3/2 HUMAN SIZE | DIAMOND HUMANOID |
| 5 | MGT:4 SKL:0 HRD:6 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | LIFELESS FORM |
Spoiler: Kruovios (click to show/hide)

| POP NUMEROUS | Kosmites | HUMAN SIZE | CRYSTAL HUMANOID |
| 2 | MGT:2 SKL:3 HRD:2 WIL:0 |
| MINDLESS | REVERSE-TIME REGEN |

EDIT:
((I actually had most of this action written for two days already... :P))

(( I'm definitely running out of ways to restate this, hahaha. There's only so much that can happen burrowed underground and eating dirt for seven turns. Though it's probably mostly on me unable to come up with anything particularly interesting to happen there. I'll try better on that moving forward. ))
((Shh... Caves. Caves are underground...))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 05:08:24 pm by Strik3r »
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2021, 05:11:00 pm »

((Given Clodysius’s latest action, just assume I do this from my island to another section of it that I’m not close to))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2021, 07:07:29 pm »

Amon hops around in delight, A win after all this time! Why he hadn’t felt this happy since he enslaved that group of self proclaimed archmages!

After resting off his excitement, He was ready for another round of totally useful magic!
Still a bit stuck on the eldritch idea, Now that he has a bit more luck Amon figures he might as well give it another shot.

But first...

Hey! Bob, Buddy, I know you’re not exactly the smartest of rock creatures, But what in the world are you doing buddy? I asked you to do something useful and you take me on a field trip? What exactly is your plan here?

(Is using magic to convey this information to Bob in a way he can understand count as a action?)

With that out of the way, Amon gets to working some MAGIC!

Amon instills the concept of eldritch, Knowledge and power into himself, Bob and Gazey.

(If I end up meeting someone, Would anybody be up for a alliance? I mean, I would obviously put myself first, But kinda like a non-aggression pact?)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:24:58 pm by Knightwing64 »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2021, 08:47:42 pm »

Clesydros is admiring one of the Crystallivore Robins created by Maria as it is perched upon the shoulder of one of his newly created Kosmites, pecking at it, and grins.
"Perhaps i should have considered that this will happen, but it seems to harm the Kosmite none. Perhaps this parasitism will allow the Kosmites to spread the growth of Timecrystals passively? Nevertheless, fast leaving is the time where my Kruovios, intended to be my royal guard will labor as commoners do. They should, in fact, be wielding weapons of gleaming diamond and clad in living armor, but alas, for a master of time, i've been stunningly short on it... Hmm..."

"It's time for me to send you back home now, Maria. You have done more for me than i had ever asked, and your own domain surely has languished, become neglected in your absence. However, as a show of my gratitude, i shall reward you with a sort of blueprint. For a weapon unlike any other. We both know how all this will end, with only one mystic left alive. If it is not to be me, then i would rather have you take the victory, over anyone else.

Seeing you work to create those beasts, and all your talk of... Genes and... Evolution, has reminded me of an old colleague of mine, an Arch-Biotheurge, and his work on the project he called "The Metamorph", conceived as a living weapon, yet never realized for whatever reason. But he could never weave life as you can, so perhaps you can finish the work he never did. I shall give you all of the details and my memory of the creature telepathically. "

"Now of course, i am still in your debt for your assistance, thus before i send you off, i shall attempt to enchant a fragment of a Timecrystal to act as a Spatial Beacon and give it to you. It's simply something that will take the guesswork out of translocating myself to you, when you'll request my aid. Consider it your token to summon me, if you lose or discard it i wont be able to provide you aid."
"Then i will send you on your way, trying to reuse as much of the prior calculations as possible, although no doubt the whole moving of the island has rendered most of them worthless, but i will do my best to get you as close to where i translocated you from..."

"Alright Kruovios! Return to me and form a circle once more! ...Translocation is a two way process, Maria. In sending you away, i will bring here a piece of the world from the destination, i need to ensure no trespassers arrive here when i send you home."

"Kosmites! It's time to put those claws to use! Begin digging within the ruins on this island! ...And lets see what we find."

Subordinates:

EDIT:

Thank you for helping Mel I’m glad we’re allies and not enemies

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2021, 06:34:14 am »

Subordinates:

EDIT:

Thank you for helping Mel I’m glad we’re allies and not enemies

(Bruh, Imma feel bad when you or him end up dying now. Why you gotta do this to me.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 06:54:59 am by Knightwing64 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2021, 06:42:51 am »

"The slab appears to depict a previous battle for the throne we are currently fighting for, and while it may be fascinating I have little time to dwell upon it, especially when the more interesting thing right now is the object below it, an object that has something to do with fire if I were to guess given the state of the chains, I wonder what it's capable of."

Reach out and attempt to touch the artifact, if it burns me search the tombs for gloves or gauntlets then try again to grab it, if it burns me through the gloves I'll have to find another way, but if ether method to pick it up works try to figure out how to use this artifact, then no matter how that ends up raise the dead of these tombs to serve me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 38