Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71

Author Topic: Risky Ventures: Lazy Fair | Early Spring, Year 3 - New investors always welcome!  (Read 44840 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

@Tric: Want to loan 11 guineas from me? I'll keep it at 10% this month, but going to increase to 11% in future months.  Can change to 9 guineas if you only want to borrow that amount, but this is probably the last turn you'll be getting 10% from me.

Quote from: Tric Another Business Loan
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to transfer 11 guineas to the undersigned company, Bathtub Corsair, for an exact period of time of 6 months, at which 17.6 guineas will become due and payable immediately.  Failure to pay on time will cause the amount to accrue interest at 10% of the owed amount for each month that the amount remains unpaid.

Signed:
-First United Sandbank
-

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As far as I know you don't have that much Jack. You spent it all.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Did you not see me handing Jack that exact sum just now?  ???
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@NUKE

Asking for a delay. I don't know if I have the guineas, and I can't currently check.
Sure thing. +24 hours enough?

Yes, that should be plenty.
Today it is already looking better than expected, tomorrow i'll surely be able to process everything if I can't today

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 03:31:02 pm by andrea »

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok. I seem to have 24 guineas available for loans.

But first things first:

@Tric:
Pay 0.1 guinea from New motherland chart sales

Quote from: loan
We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Bathtub Corsairs.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

After 3 months, it is possible to terminate the contract early, paying the principal and all the prior interest.

Signed:
-Sharky's financial services
-

@Flazeo
Travel safe!
Here are your SCOPE plans:

Quote from: SCOPE
We the undersigned Sharky's financial services, agree to provide blueprints for a SCOPE to the undersigned Wilco Ventures at a cost of 0.8 guineas. Said blueprints are to be used for the manufacture of a single device, then destroyed. Unlawful copy of the blueprint either directly or indirectly shall incur a fine of 5 guineas.
Sharky's financial ventures only provides the single use blueprints, not the full product. It is up to the buyer to gather the raw materials for assembly (aka: bring your own sand)

-Wilco Ventures

You inquired about a spring loan earlier. I seem to have plenty available currently

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile

I'd like to borrow 18 Guineas, please.  I am currently in the market to purchase Caravels.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: loan
We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Bathtub Corsairs.
This amount will incur into a monthly interest of 10% of the initial sum. The initial sum will need to be repaid in full after 6 month. Failure to pay interests or to provide the full initial sum at the end will cause expropriation of assets for at least equal value.
In consideration of the cyclical nature of trade, it is agreed that interest payments can be suspended for up to 3 months. The amount due will still need to be paid either immediately or spread across the rest of the loan. No further suspension can be awarded until there is no longer outstanding suspended interest.

After 3 months, it is possible to terminate the contract early, paying the principal and all the prior interest.

Signed:
-Bathtub Corsairs

Be a bit before I buy the ship.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In recognition of Draignean transferring all of his owned shares of the Giddy Chicken to Happy Crab LLC, we have elected to distribute two (2) additional Crabucks (henceforth rebranded as "Crabawks" to represent our diversification into chicken-related obsessions) in return.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to borrow 18 Guineas, please.  I am currently in the market to purchase Caravels.

You'll have to borrow from both Andrea and myself to get that amount of funds.  How would like to divide that?  You could be fair and borrow 9 from each of us, but if you'd rather borrow as much from Andrea as possible and come back to me for the rest, I'll still do business with you.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'll have to borrow from both Andrea and myself to get that amount of funds.  How would like to divide that?  You could be fair and borrow 9 from each of us, but if you'd rather borrow as much from Andrea as possible and come back to me for the rest, I'll still do business with you.

Sure, I'll take 9 from each

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Happy Crab LLC.

Signed:
-

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We, the undersigned Sharky financial services, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Happy Crab LLC.

Signed:
-Happy Crab LLC

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja'd by the shark, I'll just copy that language and insert my firm's name.  You can hire the Shark's lawyers to explain it to me sometime.

Quote from: eSaint Business Loan
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Happy Crab LLC.

Signed:
-First United Sandbank
-

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ninja'd by the shark, I'll just copy that language and insert my firm's name.  You can hire the Shark's lawyers to explain it to me sometime.

Quote from: eSaint Business Loan
We, the undersigned First United Sandbank, agree to transfer 9 guineas to the undersigned company, Happy Crab LLC.

Signed:
-First United Sandbank
-HappyCrab LLC

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How did you even get the royal favor to afford that, or did you work out a backroom deal?

Also Andrea, 3*6% is 0.18 interest per turn. That said, I'm just going to dump the interest into my account. Let it build over time.

Shipbuying part Z
We, the undersigned private entities, agree to purchase the ship 'Gentle Waves' to sail the route between the Motherlands and the 'New Motherland' until the ship has sunk or it has been chosen otherwise. Percent shares will be given out to all investors proportional to how much they have invested into the vessel. They can be sold or given away at any time. These shares entitle the holder to a percentage of the 'Gentle Waves' cargo as much as the amount of shares that are owned. Repairing the ship will be carried out through the use of a "repair fund". Owning shares obligates the owner to pay that percentage of the missing sum to fully repair the ship. Any costs associated with travelling of a route shall also be borne by all participants in proportion to their share of the ship. Failure to pay will lead to those shares being auctioned off, and the money being put into the "repair fund". These "repair funds" can be used to purchase new ships with the agreement of the involved parties, new shares being given out in accordance of shares currently owned.  Any executive decisions of the ship, such as changes to the name or destination, require the owners of at least 60% of all shares of the 'Gentle Waves'.
 Any modification to this contract requires all shareholders of the 'Gentle Waves' to be in agreement.

- Bathtub Corsairs: 11 Guineas

ACTACTACT: Another bathtub frilled with coins equaling 11! Guineas is delivered to the office as payment and set down gently, as is right for commissioning a ship. The Gentle Waves go out with the tide. Destination is New Motherland.

ACTACTACT: To note, Yet Another Pirate is also set to sail for the New Motherland. For Hemp!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 02:00:06 pm by TricMagic »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71