Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 83084 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Hats Off For The Shakeragician
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2021, 09:57:31 am »

Fal also blocked Caz, so you're saying Vector has a combination Roleblock/inspect, or a Reversal type skill to use your own action on you and get the result.
Vector might have any number of abilities, the depths of Web's imagination are beyond the limits of our speculation. But regardless, Vector has decided to fakeclaim, probably with the fear that I would have a cop result on then.

Why would they if they were the ones to roleblock you? This roleblocker would need to show up to confirm that. Vector inspected you, and you don't have any response but to thunderdome him.

I have a hilarious idea like i am not telling. But NQT you performed 2 night actions, i know that. Claim them or become TOAST.
Literally I did not. I didn't even successfully perform one action! Why are you lying, Secretdorf?
He's making more nails to put in your coffin NQT, what type of coffin would you like?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2021, 10:00:58 am »

Why would they if they were the ones to roleblock you? This roleblocker would need to show up to confirm that. Vector inspected you, and you don't have any response but to thunderdome him.
Your whole premise is flawed. If Vector was telling the truth about any of this they wouldn't have made the claim. Of course I'm thunderdoming: Vector is scum.

He's making more nails to put in your coffin NQT, what type of coffin would you like?
If you lynch me and I flip you will see exactly what abilities I have and you will see that Secret is lying.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 24, 2021, 10:04:33 am »

NQT which ones did you try? I blocked you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 24, 2021, 10:07:07 am »

NQT which ones did you try? I blocked you.
Wow a gotcha. At least that confirms they didn't perform the kill.

My money is on Blue or Toaster as 4mask's killer.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 24, 2021, 10:10:54 am »

I'm immediately suspicious that both Tric and Blue are trackers. I feel like both can't be town.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 24, 2021, 10:11:45 am »

I'm immediately suspicious that both Tric and Blue are trackers. I feel like both can't be town.
I also have a tracker ability, NQT can confirm this.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 24, 2021, 10:12:51 am »

At this point there isn't much that can be done Notquitethere. That's 5/8 of the votes needed.

Or so I'd say, but I'll let Fakerag cast a vote for that. No need for the day to end before everyone has spoken up.

Ninja. Blue apparently found jim doing something to toony. So.. Fal/Caz. Jim/Blue/Toony. Vector/NQT/Myself/Secretdorf. 9 people accounted for. Rev and Toaster are the only two unaccounted for. So one of them likely did the kill, which greatly reduces who we need to check tonight.

Interesting.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 24, 2021, 10:15:00 am »

Maybe I should stop thinking in terms of vanilla balance. Still, would the game be fair if all three of you were town? Scum wouldn't get away with anything.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 24, 2021, 10:18:50 am »

Maybe I should stop thinking in terms of vanilla balance. Still, would the game be fair if all three of you were town? Scum wouldn't get away with anything.
This is why we need to discuss who's scum today. I think we can catch 4mask's killer.

If I see a hammer to end the day early I'm going to be pissed.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 24, 2021, 10:21:32 am »

Ninja. Blue apparently found jim doing something to toony. So.. Fal/Caz. Jim/Blue/Toony. Vector/NQT/Myself/Secretdorf. 9 people accounted for. Rev and Toaster are the only two unaccounted for. So one of them likely did the kill, which greatly reduces who we need to check tonight.

I'm still not onboard with your track on Vector. I've already explained that it feels opportunistic, so it's possible you did the deed too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 24, 2021, 10:23:55 am »

I'm still not onboard with your track on Vector. I've already explained that it feels opportunistic, so it's possible you did the deed too.
I agree. Blue's track claim is way more legit if Jim confirms it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 24, 2021, 10:24:21 am »

NQT, that would have been a solid counter to lead with rather than give scum the fact you're lovers with Toony. That isn't something you just say. Even if you were town, you'd likely end up dead tonight with a 50/50 chance depending on Fal's Jailkeeping.

Vector is apparently a one-shot cop, and we lynched the SK day one. They just seem to have gotten very unlucky. And it's not as if tracking tells you alignment.

Right now my suspects are Rev and Toaster. Rev is an oracle, but from role setups I assume that's not their only ability. Toaster needs to tell us what they did last night.

NQT and Toony cannot be Mafia together, as Toony is a Mason and can be confirmed by Fakerag's vote on either of them. I won't have NQT slipping the net today, but figuring out who 4mask's killer was is important. Note that Secretdorf could be falseclaiming, but as noted I could also be falseclaiming for equity. But dead to rights mafia is a good thing for town.

Nin, and you are correct there. But a Vector/Tric teamup is not something I hold to, and don't mind you questioning.

Nin2.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 24, 2021, 10:27:21 am »

Mega plan post coming- no one use day actions especially toonyman.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 24, 2021, 10:31:02 am »

Right now my suspects are Rev and Toaster. Rev is an oracle, but from role setups I assume that's not their only ability. Toaster needs to tell us what they did last night.

I think Rev is an absorber. We have mirror-type abilities, why not absorption ones?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 24, 2021, 10:33:03 am »

To assist my claim - the flavor mentioned he was a warlock with a demon pact.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 97