Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 97

Author Topic: Magic Mafia MM - Game Over: Mafia Wins  (Read 82703 times)

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia MM - Day 2: Hats Off For The Shakeragician
« Reply #555 on: March 24, 2021, 09:41:04 am »

There's a reason I asked to be hit by the wand. I'm an Oracle. I was hoping to get more mileage out of being circumstantially targeted, but if you guys are willing to have a mediator to claim against, I'll do my best.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 24, 2021, 09:41:36 am »

Why would Vector know to kill 4maskwolf instead of me or you?
There could be dozens of reasons why Vector's team would want to kill 4mask independent of anything else. For one, he's a strong player that's hard to read and hard to lynch. Neither of us are necessarily the sole concerns of anyone in this game.

There's a reason I asked to be hit by the wand. I'm an Oracle. I was hoping to get more mileage out of being circumstantially targeted, but if you guys are willing to have a mediator to claim against, I'll do my best.
How does that work if we target you?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 24, 2021, 09:42:48 am »

NQT is confscum that much is for sure. But how do we save toony is the question?

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 24, 2021, 09:44:12 am »

I've been busy, but I got what I think either third party or scumread on Jim - he did something to Toony last night.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 24, 2021, 09:45:25 am »

NQT, you tried to perform 2 night actions, what were they?

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 24, 2021, 09:46:00 am »

How does that work if we target you?

I get a full breakdown of the spells that target me. Information that could be alignment indicative, basically.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 24, 2021, 09:48:00 am »

NQT is confscum that much is for sure. But how do we save toony is the question?
Use your brain. I'm not confirmed anything, it's my word against Vector's. I can use my abilities each night for the benefit of the town (until scum get fed up and NK me), that's the best way to keep Toony alive.

I get a full breakdown of the spells that target me. Information that could be alignment indicative, basically.
Great, I could even target you with my nightly role ability and it'd be doubly confirmed.

I literally can't NK anyone: #1 I'm not actually scum, and #2 you can all know what I do each night anyway.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 24, 2021, 09:49:14 am »

@NQT:
You knew I was 99% town on Day 1.

4mask also knew I was town on Day 1.

Does that sound balanced to you? This mechanically points to a town/mafia lover setup. I'll post my scumtell list when I'm at a computer for why I suspect you behaviorally.

I don't think you can besides trying to find NQT's partners first.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 24, 2021, 09:50:01 am »

I've been busy, but I got what I think either third party or scumread on Jim - he did something to Toony last night.

Can you elaborate?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 24, 2021, 09:50:53 am »

Excellent. I received a very positive buff last night.

Does anybody else want to claim this?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 24, 2021, 09:51:42 am »

No way Jim is mafia if NQT is mafia anyway.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 24, 2021, 09:51:53 am »

I have a hilarious idea like i am not telling. But NQT you performed 2 night actions, i know that. Claim them or become TOAST.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 24, 2021, 09:52:34 am »

Wait, two trackers? What are the chances both would be aligned?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 24, 2021, 09:52:42 am »

I started the game as a lover to NQT, thus my reluctance to vote them.

Interesting claim nonetheless...

@NQT:
Why would Vector know to kill 4maskwolf instead of me or you?
Another question is why kill 4maskwolf at all? He was pretty wolfy, so mafia shouldn't have had a reason to target them. Unless they already knew thanks to NQT telling them. It just so happened Vector kept his head down during day 1 enough that mafia didn't find out he was a cop, and was suspicious enough to target NQT. The fact I can confirm Vector targeted them is just the final nail.

If there was someone who could negate powers, they could target Toony today? But that person can't actually claim they can since that is a fairly powerful ability. Unless Fal can actually Comfort them in his Mansion. Either way keeping NQT alive is not a good idea, we just have to bite the bullet.

If Fakerag goes away, all I can say to 4mask is this. NQT or Toony. Is Toony lying about being masons with you? If so, vote them to tell us. If he isn't, then NQT or Vector. One of them is scum, but I'm more inclined to believe it's NQT. And this sort of play will get Vector killed tomorrow if he's lying, since I tracked him last night. Lynching Vector however will still end up with Toony and NQT dead tomorrow if Vector is telling the truth.

Nin. Fal can jailkeep people. Vector can investigate. If the kill doesn't happen cause of Jailkeeping, then we can just investigate, there isn't any time limit with Luckyowl out of the picture.

Ninja, all of you.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 24, 2021, 09:56:34 am »

I have a hilarious idea like i am not telling. But NQT you performed 2 night actions, i know that. Claim them or become TOAST.
Literally I did not. I didn't even successfully perform one action! Why are you lying, Secretdorf?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 97