Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84212 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1365 on: March 05, 2021, 11:43:42 pm »

Okay Persus. Please explain for me, because to me, it makes perfect sense:

Why did BluarianKnight cover for Luckyowl? Why did Luckyowl accept BluarianKnight covering for them? Who killed Toaster?

The flavor is consistent with a Devil deal kill. One player is known to have been given a Devil deal. One player was revived by said player. That player claims to have blocked the Devil deal player. Then that player claimed to have blocked the dead player.

What are they?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 05, 2021, 11:46:32 pm »

How many times do I need to repeat that the flavor of Toaster's kill doesn't match a Demon here? And if he's not a Demon, you need to argue what other SK he could possibly be here.
And how many times do I need to repeat that Blue's actions means he's either wolf or SK. "Oh that doesn't match the demon's flavor boo hoo" doesn't actually matter because if you think he can't be an SK then he has to be a wolf with Lucky and Lucky did the kill. Simple as that.
Do you want Toonyman to think Blu is an SK and not a wolf? Because otherwise you going after me for this one seems a bit odd here. It doesn't match the demon's flavor, so Blu is not a demon if he killed Toaster. Its as simple as that. Yes that means Blu is scum.
I'm bitching at you about it because so few people are actually voting for blue, despite him being the objectively better choice of the two (presumably has a power role vs Lucky expending all of his) and because on the off chance you're wrong Blue is still an SK while Lucky could be innocent in that case.

What I'm imagining Magus Chat looks like:

Night 1
IcyTea "I will convert Lucky so I can possibly get Blue as a 2 for 1 deal! The towncore players will all suspect each other! It's marvelous! Teeheehee!"
*does conversion*
IcyTea "Okay listen up, I want you two to lurk your fucking asses off. Don't make cases, don't do shit. The town will rip each other apart!"
Lucky&Blue "Aye-aye sir!"

Day 2
IcyTea "I'll just sideline and not get voted by anybody..."
Lucky "...lurklurklurklurk..."
Blue "...lurklurklurk..."
IcyTea "Lucky get in here! Toony said he'd vote with you in the thread!"
Lucky "Whatever you say boss!!"

Night 2
IcyTea "Okay that went well. Tomorrow I want you two to do exactly the same as Day 2. I'm gonna be a bit late today so make sure not to post anything until I'm back.
Lucky&Blue "Yes sir!"

Day 3
Lucky "Where's IcyTea? I don't read anything I guess I'll post!!"
Blue "Me neither!"
*Lucky and Blue post furiously*
LOL!

It'll be a joy to read in post, especially once Icy gets here and starts screaming at them.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 05, 2021, 11:47:30 pm »

Yeah I am also convinced that Toaster was killed by somebody on Devilroids. It matches perfectly.

What it seems like here is that Lucky is the one that performed the kill and Blue is claiming he did it instead. So they're both guaranteed scum.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 05, 2021, 11:49:40 pm »

Why did BluarianKnight cover for Luckyowl? Why did Luckyowl accept BluarianKnight covering for them? Who killed Toaster?

The flavor is consistent with a Devil deal kill. One player is known to have been given a Devil deal. One player was revived by said player. That player claims to have blocked the Devil deal player. Then that player claimed to have blocked the dead player.

What are they?
Read my last post.

How many times do I need to repeat that the flavor of Toaster's kill doesn't match a Demon here? And if he's not a Demon, you need to argue what other SK he could possibly be here.
And how many times do I need to repeat that Blue's actions means he's either wolf or SK. "Oh that doesn't match the demon's flavor boo hoo" doesn't actually matter because if you think he can't be an SK then he has to be a wolf with Lucky and Lucky did the kill. Simple as that.
Do you want Toonyman to think Blu is an SK and not a wolf? Because otherwise you going after me for this one seems a bit odd here. It doesn't match the demon's flavor, so Blu is not a demon if he killed Toaster. Its as simple as that. Yes that means Blu is scum.
I'm bitching at you about it because so few people are actually voting for blue, despite him being the objectively better choice of the two (presumably has a power role vs Lucky expending all of his) and because on the off chance you're wrong Blue is still an SK while Lucky could be innocent in that case.
Killing blue or Lucky doesn't make a difference, killing the Dark Magus to deny their abilities does.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 05, 2021, 11:51:08 pm »

What are they?
Read my last post.

Killing blue or Lucky doesn't make a difference, killing the Dark Magus to deny their abilities does.
Except no it doesn't because those abilities literally don't matter all things considered.

They can't win the game for the wolves with two members already outed.

literally just chop chop the two members who are exposed, starting with blue, and then chop chop the Magus.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 05, 2021, 11:52:30 pm »

Persus is right on that front. A dead Dark Magus can't do anything that night they're dead. So Lucky and Blue would be a spent Priest and a...scum Dreamwalker? They'd only be able to faction-kill one person and the Dark Magus wouldn't be able to use any of their abilities at night, pretty sure right Persus? You were in this exact scenario.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #1371 on: March 05, 2021, 11:53:33 pm »

Blu can't be scum.  ??? . Why would he claim he killed Toaster as scum? He's definetly the SK. But scum? Not even. I'm still fine with lynching him as getting rid of third party is better than getting rid of another possible town.

More likely someone other than me will get killed and of course the scum is going to try to push me for an easy lynch. Only three players have tried to get me lynch. Vector, Web, and ToonyMan. These fellow are hard scum to me. Web using flimsy flavour kill to make me the liar who accpeted the devil's deal. ToonyMan trying to push for my lynch early on and realize if I flip it'll make him look scummy so he tries to back off and even did fake "I'll vote whoever you vote." But changed it anyways. They started the day off as me being a strong town, but when Vector fake claim he automatically made me the scum. He wants to use pass games that I am a liar. But not for Vector? Who lied to Web as the scum in a 3 player game convincing Web that SD was the scum? But no, I'm the one who is lying. Yeah, no u.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 05, 2021, 11:54:41 pm »

Literally if we're right it's 5 v 1 on D5, or 4 v 1 is the Magus uses their SS ability tonight on the other outed wolf.

Doesn't matter. Game over for the wolves. That's two days to find who the Magus is.

Like, as much as thread consensus seems to be that Icy is the last wolf, there's no actual confirmation of that. There is actual confirmation that blue is always, always, always anti-town literally no matter what. Chop chop motherfucker.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 05, 2021, 11:55:16 pm »

Also Lucky why aren't you voting blu if you think he's an SK?

SK is an important chop here because they can swing the game against the town hard if they miss scum with their kills.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 05, 2021, 11:55:38 pm »

The Dark Magus has a revive. We have CONFIRMED scum. If we remove them, the Dark Magus cannot use their abilities and kill.

By killing the converts, you remove the Dark Magus' abilities.

Am I lost here?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 05, 2021, 11:56:48 pm »

The Dark Magus has a revive. We have CONFIRMED scum. If we remove them, the Dark Magus cannot use their abilities and kill.

Am I lost here?
The Dark Magus gets one more night of using abilities. Exactly one, of which they will use exactly their supersaint ability on the other outed wolf.

And apparently that fact is driving Persus into a frenzy despite the math still screwing over the magus.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 05, 2021, 11:57:31 pm »

I'm pretty sure the Dark Magus cannot use any of their abilities while dead during the night. They only come back the start of the next Day. The converts would only be able to use the faction kill. Why is this hard to understand?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #1377 on: March 05, 2021, 11:57:57 pm »

Also Lucky why aren't you voting blu if you think he's an SK?

SK is an important chop here because they can swing the game against the town hard if they miss scum with their kills.

Because I'm 100% sure Vector is scum.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 05, 2021, 11:58:02 pm »

Am I crazy? Let me check Supernatural 7...

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 05, 2021, 11:59:31 pm »

Persus is right on that front. A dead Dark Magus can't do anything that night they're dead. So Lucky and Blue would be a spent Priest and a...scum Dreamwalker? They'd only be able to faction-kill one person and the Dark Magus wouldn't be able to use any of their abilities at night, pretty sure right Persus? You were in this exact scenario.
Yeah, I was dead until the morning after and Toaster just had the factionkill.

Am I lost here?
Killing the converts only remove the Dark Magus abilities if there's only one convert because the Dark Magus has to do the factionkill. When there's two converts, they're still in play.

Am I lost here?
The Dark Magus gets one more night of using abilities. Exactly one, of which they will use exactly their supersaint ability on the other outed wolf.

And apparently that fact is driving Persus into a frenzy despite the math still screwing over the magus.
I'm pretty calm here, actually. You seem to be the one agitated here.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 115