Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84185 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1335 on: March 05, 2021, 10:27:35 pm »

Also again, if Toaster was an SK kill, his body would be far more gruesome than no heart, if my flavor recollection is right.
I mean he claimed the kill.

Which means he's either wolfing with Lucky or an SK.

There's really only two options there.

And both of them are anti-town and need to die.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 05, 2021, 10:30:44 pm »

Also again, if Toaster was an SK kill, his body would be far more gruesome than no heart, if my flavor recollection is right.
I'm slowly rolling through, but the flavor seems fairly consistent with Devil kills. Demon kills are much worse. I haven't found a Ghoul kill yet, but I think they leave skeletons. Zombie kills are much higher brute strength than Devils and less than Demons, but also not possible without a Zombie which literally cannot exist last Night.

That's what I've got for info so far, but I'm making a nice list.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
« Reply #1337 on: March 05, 2021, 10:43:01 pm »

Man, you're really trying to get me with this. Web? ::) .  Me and Blue are not working together. Yes, I revived him. But that is all I did. What he became after his revival is a mystery to me. But I'm glad he blocked me because this pretty much clears me of killing anyone. Expose Vector of possibly lying or Jim being a dick and the most important of them all. Blu couldn't have killed if he blocked me. This mean we are at MYLO and the scum is trying to push the lynch onto me. Right now I think we might have a Web/ToonyMan. Or possibly a Vector/Web.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 05, 2021, 10:45:21 pm »

.....................................................................................

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 05, 2021, 10:46:04 pm »

@Vector:
You made a case before about how it would be incredibly foolish to convert Lucky, even if you were to get Blue for free. And yet you happen to have a case at the start of Day 3 that is highly incriminating towards Lucky being a convert. I also think there's a 100% chance you would convert Webadict if you were the Dark Magus.

Here's what I'm thinking:
Webadict is probably a real Thief, he was converted by Vector on N1. He knew I was probably a Wizard because he checked me probably on N1? Then he does the factional kill on NQT.
Vector is Dark Magus and is bullshitting a case on Lucky the newb for a lynch on them today. They convert Webadict on N1. They do something else on N2 since Web is performing the kill.
Blue is res'd as a SK Devil and killed Toaster. Why wouldn't Blue just fake-confirm they blocked Webadict? It would be an easy out, doesn't matter what kind of third-party they are. It makes no sense to me...

IcyTea, Caz, and Persus: I need some insight on this. Lucky is impossible to understand, Blue's claims make no sense, TricMagic is super bad, and 4mask just cares about surviving.

I'm not saying I believe this is true, but I don't want to get blindsided by how simple lynching Lucky or Blue seems.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 05, 2021, 10:46:43 pm »

Man, you're really trying to get me with this. Web? ::) .  Me and Blue are not working together. Yes, I revived him. But that is all I did. What he became after his revival is a mystery to me. But I'm glad he blocked me because this pretty much clears me of killing anyone. Expose Vector of possibly lying or Jim being a dick and the most important of them all. Blu couldn't have killed if he blocked me. This mean we are at MYLO and the scum is trying to push the lynch onto me. Right now I think we might have a Web/ToonyMan. Or possibly a Vector/Web.
You're not making this easy for me Lucky.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 05, 2021, 10:50:17 pm »

I don't actually remember how Thieves work so I might be wrong about that part.

I would very much like to hear everyone's possible scenarios and if there's any mechanical or behavioral contradictions.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 05, 2021, 10:53:01 pm »

From my point of view. I feel I can trust Blu for blocking me. I'm not sure what's his wincon, but hopefully it's a town wincon.

Of course I still think Vector is scum who thought he could just lie like that and get away and the more he stay silent on it the more I feel like he is the scum. Webadict might be the convert who is trying to use flavor kill as a way to get me lynch. Honestly if he's town shame on him because they're more damning players like Vector's silence on my claim and ICT who haven't even claimed anything. The fact you're not pushing ICT as the possible killer is worrisome.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 05, 2021, 10:53:41 pm »

@Lucky:
Blue is claiming they did not block you last night.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 05, 2021, 10:57:14 pm »

From my point of view. I feel I can trust Blu for blocking me. I'm not sure what's his wincon, but hopefully it's a town wincon.

Of course I still think Vector is scum who thought he could just lie like that and get away and the more he stay silent on it the more I feel like he is the scum. Webadict might be the convert who is trying to use flavor kill as a way to get me lynch. Honestly if he's town shame on him because they're more damning players like Vector's silence on my claim and ICT who haven't even claimed anything. The fact you're not pushing ICT as the possible killer is worrisome.
Blue recanted the claim and claimed the kill on Toaster, coming up with a convoluted and mechanical impossible story for why he's TOTALLY NOT AN SK in doing so. He's literally outed as SK or mafia. And if he's mafia, he's with you. So from your perspective, he's either an SK, or, well...

You're both wolves together coming up with increasingly ridiculous fakeclaims.

Also Toony we can resolve which of the two worlds is true easily. Just off blue and go from there based on what he flips.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 05, 2021, 10:58:05 pm »

Oof. I just read through.

Blu: ¿¿Why? ?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: March 05, 2021, 10:58:40 pm »

Why would IcyTea convert...this for his scum team?

Oof. I just read through.

Blu: ¿¿Why? ?
lol

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: March 05, 2021, 10:59:44 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
BluarianKnight: 3: 4maskwolf, Vector, webadict
IcyTea31: 3: BluarianKnight, Caz, Persus13
Luckyowl: 1: ToonyMan
Vector: 1: Luckyowl

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: March 05, 2021, 10:59:49 pm »

Well if he's SK. We might as well vote him out. At least it will give us sometime.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: March 05, 2021, 11:02:20 pm »

@Lucky:
What's your read on IcyTea?
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 115