Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84033 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1245 on: March 05, 2021, 06:52:58 pm »

Vector:
I have no strong cases against.
Very active and contributing.
My trust of Vector ---> [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]

Luckyowl:
I have spent most of this game finding them suspicious, have a huge case against them.
Has done nothing.
My trust of Luckyowl ---> []

@4maskwolf:
TricMagic doesn't read the thread dude. They just post.

Your case against me is laughable. Alright that's set. Vector, TM, and 4maskwolf. If I die that's pretty much it for town. TM is really wasting his time when he should be looking at Vector. Who is obviously lying or probably got some sort of tampered "evidence" by a scum player to cause this sort of havoc.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: March 05, 2021, 06:53:41 pm »

Vector:

Luckyowl:
I have spent most of this game finding them suspicious, have a huge case against them.
Has done nothing.

@4maskwolf:

Your case against me is laughable. Alright that's set. Vector, TM, and 4maskwolf. If I die that's pretty much it for town. TM is really wasting his time when he should be looking at Vector. Who is obviously lying or probably got some sort of tampered "evidence" by a scum player to cause this sort of havoc.
Bruh.

The only way there can be three wolves is if you're a wolf.

Is this a wolf claim?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 05, 2021, 06:54:00 pm »

@Webadict:
Sure go ahead. I said I wanted to wait for Blue but it doesn't really matter.
Do you often put on your cape and wizard cap?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 05, 2021, 06:55:57 pm »

Omg... Luckyowl, are you serious right now?

So, the survivor, the Warlock, and ToonyMan... Are the scum? What am I in this situation then?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 05, 2021, 06:56:17 pm »

And webadict is scum too? Lol. Lie after lie LuckyOwl

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 05, 2021, 06:56:54 pm »

Vector:

Luckyowl:
Has done nothing.

@4maskwolf:

Bruh.

Is this a wolf claim?

What? Well, I'm not the wolf? I thought we're dealing with cults?

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 05, 2021, 06:58:40 pm »

And webadict is scum too? Lol. Lie after lie LuckyOwl

Well if I'm lynch you'll see I'm telling the truth. But of course I'm being set up as an easy lynch so mafia can enter Mylo.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 05, 2021, 06:59:29 pm »

Either LuckyOwl is scum or it's a Vector+Webadict scum team with Bluarian as the demon that killed Toaster. I find that unlikely.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 05, 2021, 06:59:45 pm »

@Webadict:
That's right.

I'm a Wizard.

Night 1 I protected Luckyowl because I believed Web's read on them. We didn't know what the scum team would be like so I did it to deny scum from killing the priest before they could res anyone.
Night 2 I protected Webadict. I was this close to protecting NQT instead, sorry NQT...

I assumed that my targets weren't aware of the protection since Lucky didn't say anything on Day 2 about it. I actually slipped that I protected Lucky at the beginning of Day 2 but I'm not sure if anybody saw that...

If scum decide not to kill me tonight I'll try my best to outguess them and prevent anyone from dying.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 05, 2021, 07:01:09 pm »

@Lucky:
You didn't answer the question. Did you kill Toaster? Is Vector lying about what Jim said?

Bruh, Of course he is...
LIES. Luckyowl is lying. Vector is definitely a Warlock. Vector's claim matches everything I've seen. Luckyowl definitely took the deal and definitely killed Toaster. And it DEFINITELY doesn't make sense because Luckyowl should've killed me?

Nah, out of spite. I would've killed ToonyMan.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: March 05, 2021, 07:01:38 pm »

@Webadict:
That's right.

I'm a Wizard.

Night 1 I protected Luckyowl because I believed Web's read on them. We didn't know what the scum team would be like so I did it to deny scum from killing the priest before they could res anyone.
Night 2 I protected Webadict. I was this close to protecting NQT instead, sorry NQT...

I assumed that my targets weren't aware of the protection since Lucky didn't say anything on Day 2 about it. I actually slipped that I protected Lucky at the beginning of Day 2 but I'm not sure if anybody saw that...

If scum decide not to kill me tonight I'll try my best to outguess them and prevent anyone from dying.
I only caught it retroactively: I remember you making a comment to that effect early D2 as a "what if this happened" or something.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 05, 2021, 07:05:55 pm »

@Webadict:
That's right.

I'm a Wizard.

I actually wasn't informed about it. I just had a feeling you were a Wizard half way through D2.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 05, 2021, 07:06:33 pm »

Okay, maybe halfway is wrong. When you were doing your crazy nonsense is when I figured it out.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 05, 2021, 07:07:55 pm »

I could believe Jim lied to Vector about Lucky accepting, but I don't think Vector would lie about it. I do think Jim is unreliable though.

However, that doesn't matter since I don't believe Blu killed Toaster because the kill flavor would be much more messy, so that means Lucky had to have done it.

Vector:

Luckyowl:
Has done nothing.

@4maskwolf:

Bruh.

Is this a wolf claim?

What? Well, I'm not the wolf? I thought we're dealing with cults?
Wolf is a synonym for scum.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 05, 2021, 07:09:34 pm »

-shrug-

There's the slightest reason to think that Blue could be an SK, my vote is camped there unless someone else claims the kill on Toaster.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 115