Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84150 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 3 brings dwindled numbers
« Reply #1200 on: March 05, 2021, 05:16:35 pm »

Thanks 4mask for giving me a heart attack on Wednesday.

Unless the dark magus hasn't converted anyone just to screw with us.
I was thinking maybe they tried to convert Jim on N1 and it failed. Because I'm not seeing Webadict or Vector as converted.

But then what is up with Lucky, need to hear from them.

@MOD Question:
You mentioned in one of my previous questions that some third party can be converted by some scum team. Would you mind saying if 3rd party Devils can be converted?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 05, 2021, 05:17:46 pm »

I was thinking maybe they tried to convert Jim on N1 and it failed. Because I'm not seeing Webadict or Vector as converted.

You don't think they would have mentioned this to Vector?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 05, 2021, 05:17:56 pm »

Mamobo Number 5? Sorry, this statement really amused me for some reason. Was Blu helpful at all N1?

I disturbed the grave but didn't actually try to reach out after all, because I was worried that Blu would rezz scum.

It was less that I didn't want my power role revealed because I thought I would be a scum target, rather I didn't want to help any scumteam PoE a vig or cop by ruling me out.
Makes sense. And yeah, giving themselves a second vote is their night action.

@MOD Question:
You mentioned in one of my previous questions that some third party can be converted by some scum team. Would you mind saying if 3rd party Devils can be converted?
NQT asked Meph this last night and the answer was "you don't know".
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 05, 2021, 05:19:11 pm »

Thanks 4mask for giving me a heart attack on Wednesday.

But then what is up with Lucky, need to hear from them.

@MOD Question:
Meph: If a one-shot ability fails to work, be it by roleblocking or an invalid target, is it expended or refunded to the user?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: March 05, 2021, 05:19:56 pm »

You don't think they would have mentioned this to Vector?
Fair point.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 05, 2021, 05:21:41 pm »

After some more thought I've changed my mind from earlier: Lucky could be the convert, but only with Caz, Tric, or maybe Icy as the magus.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: March 05, 2021, 05:21:45 pm »

LuckyOwl needs to get in here and explain. Right now I am spinning between Icy/Web/Lucky and even Toony is looking less scummy to me.

I almost half convinced myself earlier about a Vector/Lucky gambitry team. I'm only drinking decaff from now on, don't worry.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 05, 2021, 05:22:31 pm »

Meph: If a one-shot ability fails to work, be it by roleblocking or an invalid target, is it expended or refunded to the user?
NQT asked Meph this as well, but specifically about one-shot converts and Meph refused to answer the question.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 05, 2021, 05:23:34 pm »

After some more thought I've changed my mind from earlier: Lucky could be the convert, but only with Caz, Tric, or maybe Icy as the magus.

Oh believe me if I was on a team with LO I would have already bludgeoned myself to death.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: March 05, 2021, 05:24:36 pm »

Wait... if LO is town... then....

dies quietly

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: March 05, 2021, 05:26:54 pm »

“We lost two of our own last night. Both pure of heart, and faithful defenders of our lands. Toaster, our Seer, was beaten to death and had his heart ripped out. Notquitethere, who seems to have been part of some Coven of Witches, was burned to death by some dark magic. Foul murders, both of them, and show that we face not a single threat but multiple.”
I think Lucky killed Toaster and IcyTea killed NQT here.

OK, good point. Regardless: I don't see any universe in which Lucky independently kills Toaster -- except by being redirected to them for some reason.

In that case the conversion would still be available to use, and Lucky would have taken the kill, lied about it, and then killed Toaster last night.

I think it's time for a fullclaim. The knight is already outed, the cop is dead, the priest has used up their power, the witches are outed, we don't seem to have a monster hunter, and we might as well make it harder for the convert + magus to hide.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: March 05, 2021, 05:28:29 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
IcyTea31: 3: Caz, Persus13, Vector
Caz: 1: TricMagic
Luckyowl: 2: ToonyMan, webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Tuesday.

Info about 3rd parties and scum teams is generally hidden. If you haven't seen it in a previous game, I'm probably not going to say.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: March 05, 2021, 05:29:10 pm »

What am I on, nobody in their right mind would use a redirect on Lucky because they were effectively VT.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: March 05, 2021, 05:30:50 pm »

So, I guess to determine whether LuckyOwl is or isn't the convert, the specific information we need is why they killed Toaster.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: March 05, 2021, 05:31:33 pm »

Wait... if LO is town... then....
dies quietly
If Lucky is town:

1. It goes against all my reads of him this entire game.
2. They took a one-shot kill from a Devil and lied about it, then shot Toaster in the face.
3. Either Webadict or Vector is probably scum. Or both? *shudder*

I think it's time for a fullclaim. The knight is already outed, the cop is dead, the priest has used up their power, the witches are outed, we don't seem to have a monster hunter, and we might as well make it harder for the convert + magus to hide.
It does seem to be mylo...I want Blue to confirm their role-block on Webadict and then I'll do it.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 115