Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 84206 times)

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • https://imgur.com/a/Bjjtz.png
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #960 on: March 03, 2021, 06:10:11 pm »

Well, I'm gonna get lynch one way or another. At the end, I weirdly think ToonyMan might be town as he's trying his hardest to get me lynch. A scum player wouldn't have gone through extrme length knowing I'll flip town and they will have to justify their hard push onto me. Web is oddly passive, and I think town should think about that a bit.

Overall, lynching me won't get us nowhere.  But if that is how my townie brethen and scum want to go for. Then so be it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 03, 2021, 06:11:20 pm »

Well, I'm gonna get lynch one way or another. At the end, I weirdly think ToonyMan might be town as he's trying his hardest to get me lynch. A scum player wouldn't have gone through extrme length knowing I'll flip town and they will have to justify their hard push onto me. Web is oddly passive, and I think town should think about that a bit.

Overall, lynching me won't get us nowhere.  But if that is how my townie brethen and scum want to go for. Then so be it.
You know, you actually won't get eliminated if you do something.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 03, 2021, 06:11:33 pm »

LUCKYOWL WHO DO I VOTE

Vote for who you think is scum. ToonyMan. If it's me then stick with that.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 03, 2021, 06:12:01 pm »

I voted for Luckyowl because he's been off all game - and he's done nothing but dig that hole deeper. But after catching up, I swapped over to Toony - for the fact that he's been acting off since N1 - as others have pointed out. His NQT vote is strange as hell - without much reason. So I'm putting my finger at him.
I don't see the point of voting Lucky anymore - he's too safe of a vote, and I'm starting to feel like he's either being sacrificed, or being tossed out by other scum as the easy option.
Toony bussing Lucky, while not impossible, is a ridiculous world. I can't believe Toony would tunnel this badly on a scumbuddy for an entire Day.

Also, you know Luckyowl's flipping town wouldn't confirm you, BluarianKnight?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 03, 2021, 06:12:12 pm »

What more is there to be done?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 03, 2021, 06:12:39 pm »

Overall, lynching me won't get us nowhere.
So it will get us somewhere?

Why are you self-voting? It's not a good look in any game.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 03, 2021, 06:13:59 pm »

You're at 4, one of which is your own vote. Move your vote to one of the players with 2, and tell Toony to do that as well. Voilą. you're out from under the gun. Please play the game.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:16 pm »

LUCKYOWL WHO DO I VOTE
Vote for who you think is scum. ToonyMan. If it's me then stick with that.
Bb-b-b-bb--b-lUcky----

*brain explodes*

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:27 pm »

Caz, I know from bitter experience it's miserable to place in to a slot which people have already decided on. I'm willing to give you another day to show us that you're town. Just stop grousing. You've got as many votes on you as I do and I'm not being lynched today. And I simply overlooked your question before. As should have been obvious from the reads, I'd prefer a Toaster lynch over an ICT lynch and that's only grown as the day's gone on.

Yeah I'll quit griping now. :P

Do you think your Toony vote could form part of a wagon?

I mean... do I think a wagon could form? I hope so. Afaik when I voted him, it was the only vote on him at the time.

I can think of exactly one reason why scum!vector would actually consider doing this, which is, as I guess people have noticed, as a WIFOM-shield. So I'm not trying to say something along the lines of "yeah, it's impossible." Sure. It's possible. You know me: I do crazy stuff when I'm playing scum. But what I am trying to do is press people to see if their theories make internally consistent, logical sense and ask whether they really want to put their tinfoil hats on right now.

For the lulz? But yeah, wifom. I mean, I don't think you are on a team with Lucky. Lucky wouldn't have acted like this if he had someone advising him, imo.

ToonyMan I think is a convert.

Irresponsibly notquitethere, and I'll try to check in before the end of day but I doubt I'll see it.

3rd vote on NQT huh? please don't be the convert ;_: If you think Toony is converted what makes you want to get rid of NQT over Toony?

I guess I should be saltier about Vector's complete lack of a case on me, and the fact Web sheeps me on half the things I say and is still voting me. But whatever, I think they're town. They'll come around. Jim just seems to be the classic third-on-a-wagon scum sticking his boot in.

I could shift to you. But don't trust any of you four. And Lucky is awol. Probably going to show up in the last hours to mess with the vote and generally deny town info through silence.

FOUR? How do you get to four?? EVERYONE can't be scum.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

❤️_❤️

I don't know who Caz thinks will join their Toony wagon, but OK.

You know you want to. ._.

NQT lol

the proof even writes itself.

- Caz is mostly being reactive in-thread and had the world's sloppiest readslist, which was nothing but hot air, despite having watched the game since D1.

Hey, it was tepid air at best. There was going to be an actual readlist, but I got lost along the way.

...To the point. TOASTER? Isn't this you basically throwing away your hat at actually lynching someone today? If you had to lynch between Toony/Lucky/Caz/NQT, who would it be? Toaster is... interesting. But do you really think it can happen?

Between NQT and Lucky I could think of a few better people to lynch... Lucky not even posting is really annoying. I'm not convinced of NQT's scumminess enough to want him lynched now either though. And if town, he's definitely more useful than a town!Lucky (who is currently playing the role of glue in a Swiss watch). Also I don't know how much of my dislike/scummy feeling about NQT's mechanical stuff is just sore toes from that time they convinced town to lynch me in Mostly Vanilla on faulty data :F

Because I'm dumb and listened to the voices in my head after getting back from work.

?_?

ninja: THE OWL IS HERE

Luckyowl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:36 pm »

Fine, unvote, Webadict. that's where I'm putting my vote.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 03, 2021, 06:16:09 pm »

I don't want to be mean. I just want you to play the game. I think you are Town. I think what you are doing right now is anti-Town.

Who is scum? Do you think it's me? Then please vote me. Make a case for me.

Who is not scum? Do you think ToonyMan is Town? Then vote people that are voting for them. Or make a good case for it.

Like, what you're doing now isn't helpful. You're self-voting. You're not pushing cases. You're doing nothing. You can literally avoid being eliminated by literally doing anything.

Fine, unvote, Webadict. that's where I'm putting my vote.
Great! We're playing a game now!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 03, 2021, 06:16:22 pm »

I mean, that's better than self-voting, but why?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 03, 2021, 06:16:28 pm »

You know what Lucky, if you're town I do strongly suspect Web. Let's do this.

Webadict

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 03, 2021, 06:17:43 pm »

Why webadict? also why not post until now?

These last few hours are going to be interesting  8)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 03, 2021, 06:19:37 pm »

I wish I hadn't wasted the man-ray facepalm gif.

Also

The way I see it:
If Lucky is town then I'm in trouble and Webadict is either town or completely played me as scum. Blue is most likely just third-party.
If Lucky is mafia then I'm going to have unpleasant guests tonight, Webadict is probably scum...hmm..., and Blue is either third-party or also scum.
You know what Lucky, if you're town I do strongly suspect Web. Let's do this.

Webadict
-squints-

Spoiler: Toony RN (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 115