Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 115

Author Topic: Supernatural 10 - Game Over!  (Read 83927 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 10 - Day 2 has a full house
« Reply #915 on: March 03, 2021, 05:05:44 pm »

... Look, I literally hate the Lucky wagon. The Lucky wagon is where people go to stop trying. Anyone on the Lucky wagon that doesn't believe there is a Vampire Cult is lazy and voting wrong. That excuses Toaster. 4maskwolf is a Survivor, so they'll vote whatever doesn't get them ire, and the same goes for Bluarian. I literally don't understand why Lucky is voting for Lucky, so if you want to policy lynch self-voters, fine, whatever, I get it. But NQT doesn't think there's a Vampire Cult, and they were voting for Lucky. ToonyMan is all over the place and they were voting for Lucky, and the more I read from them the scummier they look. TricMagic is getting shifted down into scumleaning for whatever they've been doing Today, and I haven't even gotten to their read yet.

I'm just boggled, guys. Luckyowl is the lazy vote. If you want to eliminate them, FINE. I say FINE because we're basically forced to, but we should be finding better targets than "I'm taking my ball and going home" Luckyowl.

PPE@Vector: I am most certainly not the Devil. If I were, I would have claimed as such. Also, I'd be giving you Devil deals. I am disappointed that you think I'd put value on Lucky's soul.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 03, 2021, 05:06:00 pm »

As a question, what is the possibility that LO started as scum? He doesn't need to be converted if he was already part of the scum team.
0% if there's a conversion team (this is a meta read but I'll stand by it), about rand if a kill team.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 03, 2021, 05:07:50 pm »

... Look, I literally hate the Lucky wagon. The Lucky wagon is where people go to stop trying. Anyone on the Lucky wagon that doesn't believe there is a Vampire Cult is lazy and voting wrong. That excuses Toaster. 4maskwolf is a Survivor, so they'll vote whatever doesn't get them ire, and the same goes for Bluarian. I literally don't understand why Lucky is voting for Lucky, so if you want to policy lynch self-voters, fine, whatever, I get it. But NQT doesn't think there's a Vampire Cult, and they were voting for Lucky. ToonyMan is all over the place and they were voting for Lucky, and the more I read from them the scummier they look. TricMagic is getting shifted down into scumleaning for whatever they've been doing Today, and I haven't even gotten to their read yet.

I'm just boggled, guys. Luckyowl is the lazy vote. If you want to eliminate them, FINE. I say FINE because we're basically forced to, but we should be finding better targets than "I'm taking my ball and going home" Luckyowl.

PPE@Vector: I am most certainly not the Devil. If I were, I would have claimed as such. Also, I'd be giving you Devil deals. I am disappointed that you think I'd put value on Lucky's soul.
-shrug- agree to disagree. You've seen my math, if you don't agree that it's a scenario worth considering that's up to you.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 03, 2021, 05:10:53 pm »

Ugh, how did I misread this the wrong way:

Resurrections happen after Conversions, so they would act like a normal priest for that faction.

OK, I get the Lucky push even more now (and it speaks well for Toaster for bring it up, unless that's not a thing the scum team thought about.)

Web, what do you think about 4mask's argument that the scum team could be aiming for a two-fer by converting Lucky so that he'd hopefully raise Blu onto their team, getting two scum for the price of one? I don't think we need to suppose a Vampire cult for that to make sense, Dark Magus or charisma cult works the same there doesn't it?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 03, 2021, 05:11:23 pm »

Wow, LOL. OK, back to assuming it's ICT.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 03, 2021, 05:12:54 pm »

Is this shift occurring because of the whole devil thing? If NQT is lynched and flips as such, that says a lot about the ones pushing it.
Nobody but you believes NQT to be the devil.

Thread consensus devil is Icy AFAIK.

Consensus or Fact? I never actually retained that bit of info from reading the thread.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 03, 2021, 05:13:21 pm »

So far, Consensus, not established Fact.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 03, 2021, 05:14:13 pm »

Ugh, how did I misread this the wrong way:

Resurrections happen after Conversions, so they would act like a normal priest for that faction.

OK, I get the Lucky push even more now (and it speaks well for Toaster for bring it up, unless that's not a thing the scum team thought about.)

Web, what do you think about 4mask's argument that the scum team could be aiming for a two-fer by converting Lucky so that he'd hopefully raise Blu onto their team, getting two scum for the price of one? I don't think we need to suppose a Vampire cult for that to make sense, Dark Magus or charisma cult works the same there doesn't it?
I've stated this in the past, but I don't think a Dark Magus cult converts Lucky. It doesn't put them in the same "about to win" scenario that it does for a charismatic cult and Lucky was considered wolfy enough that it's not worth it to get the double-convert (since the moment lucky bites it Blue immediately follows). Better for a Dark Magus to convert someone else.

If we weren't in a potential MYLO I'd be happy just waiting and seeing what the wolf kill looks like because if it was Dark Magus that would clear Lucky in my book.

Also yes if Lucky flips cult priest then Toaster is lock clear never rescinding.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 03, 2021, 05:15:02 pm »

Consensus is awfully strong.  I mean, what, three people have said that?

Vector, this is like the third slight misrepresentation of facts I've called out today from you.  Is this Scum Vector?  Tiny pushes of misinformation to get town headed off the wrong way?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 03, 2021, 05:15:29 pm »

-shrug- agree to disagree. You've seen my math, if you don't agree that it's a scenario worth considering that's up to you.
I don't even believe it matters to you, so I'm not really sure why I'd trust your math. For you, anyone else also works.

How about this, if Luckyowl is Town, who does that implicate? For me, I'd say ToonyMan and TricMagic. ToonyMan has been pushing the Luckywagon all day and TricMagic is... like, super weird.

... Look, I don't know the nice way to say this, but Luckyowl is a garbage fire as scum. He's just not good. So, like, if you wanted Bluarian on your team, fine, cool, Blue is a decent scum player, but Luckyowl would tank your whole team, so it just doesn't seem like a fair trade.

Okay, that was pretty funny.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 03, 2021, 05:16:52 pm »

Also yes if Lucky flips cult priest then Toaster is lock clear never rescinding.
Yes, I agree. Toaster wouldn't be raiding the stores for tinfoil otherwise.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 03, 2021, 05:17:46 pm »

Vector, this is like the third slight misrepresentation of facts I've called out today from you.  Is this Scum Vector?  Tiny pushes of misinformation to get town headed off the wrong way?

Is this shift occurring because of the whole devil thing? If NQT is lynched and flips as such, that says a lot about the ones pushing it.

Consensus or Fact? I never actually retained that bit of info from reading the thread.

The wording is offered by 4mask and then doubled down on by Tric, but go off I guess. Convenient how deleting part of my post obscured the introduction of the word.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 03, 2021, 05:18:24 pm »

Convenient how deleting part of my post obscured the introduction of the word.

OK, this is false. *sigh* I need a rest.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 03, 2021, 05:20:18 pm »

Unless we're lucky about Lucky, I'm not quite sure this spread catches town in under three hours to go:

NQT's Tally Sheet
Jim Groovester: 2: Persus13, notquitethere
Luckyowl: 4: 4maskwolf, BluarianKnight, Luckyowl, TricMagic
notquitethere: 2: Jim Groovester, ToonyMan
Toaster: 2: IcyTea31, Vector
ToonyMan: 1: Caz
Vector: 1: Toaster

Web, I think you're right. It's not a good tradeoff for scum. I'm solid that they'd pick from the pool of top players. My earlier Lucky vote was on the assumption that Lucky started as scum. But this whole situation does feel a bit like Bluarian's D1 where he's throwing in the towel (though if we let off every player that gives up we'd never get anywhere).

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 03, 2021, 05:20:55 pm »

... Look, I don't know the nice way to say this, but Luckyowl is a garbage fire as scum. He's just not good. So, like, if you wanted Bluarian on your team, fine, cool, Blue is a decent scum player, but Luckyowl would tank your whole team, so it just doesn't seem like a fair trade.
You are destroying my mind Web.

Luckyowl, get in here.

I'm straddling the line between Web telling you not to post in the main thread from scum chat and you actually being town and Web is right. Prove this to me.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 115