Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20478 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 2]
« Reply #270 on: February 10, 2021, 12:22:33 am »

This has gotten entirely too silly. Look, I have an excuse to not be scumhunting. What's yours?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2021, 12:24:17 am »

I'm going to vote for TricMagic.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2021, 12:24:52 am »

TricMagic.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2021, 12:35:24 am »

...right then.

I'm willing to cast the hammer-vote on this one, seeing as the talk is slowing down. We ready to end the Day?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2021, 12:41:47 am »

I am if you are. We haven't talked a lot here, but on the other hand, I feel fairly confident about the people who are voting Tric and their reasons for doing it.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2021, 12:43:26 am »

Good enough for me.

TricMagic.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2021, 02:14:33 am »

Just going to PTW this o_o

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2021, 05:49:21 am »

“We need to trust each other now. Otherwise, we’ll just simply kill each other and Sarah Connor will walk away free.”

“You know what else we had trust in? Trust in our battle plans. Trust in our skills. Trust that everything will go smoothly. No! It was trust that got us in this mess. Paranoia is what’s getting us out.”

Once more, the proper protocol in "democratic murder" was violated. TricMagic was terminated before Superdorf could cast the Hammering vote. A minor technicality, though, as Superdorf would have hammered anyway.

The impromptu medical exams revealed TricMagic to be an infiltrator unit. And then you hear an explosion as the lights turn off...

TricMagic has been terminated.

Player Name: TricMagic. Role Name: TS-800, Vanilla Townie. Terminator-Aligned.

Current Time: Wednesday Feb. 10th, 10:49 AM AM GMT
Deadline For Night 1 Actions: Thursday Feb. 11th 10:49 AM GMT

It is now Night 2. If you have the ability to act at night, please send in your night actions so they can be processed as soon as possible. If all night actions are sent in before the deadline, then we can move onto the next day (as soon as I get the chance to write up all the actions, of course).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 02:42:02 pm by Skynet »

Skynet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Night 2]
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2021, 09:30:47 pm »

The lights turn back on, as the Eco Party manages to regain control over the power supply to the Tech Noir. The lights are much dimmer than normal.

The group does roll call to see who made it the night. Everyone was present except for FallacyOfUrist. The body was found next to some surveillance equipment. FoU was trying to hide this equipment before getting shot in the back of the head by a plasma rifle.

The medical examinations reveals that FallacyOfUrist appears to be a human being. A search of FoU’s pockets reveal Resistance military battle plans, all authored by a single person - John Connor.

FallacyOfUrist was killed by a plasma rifle.

Player Name: FallacyofUrist. Role Name: John Connor, Watcher. Resistance-Aligned.

Day 3 started on: Thursday, February 11th 2021 2:29 AM GMT
Day 3’s Deadline: Sunday, February 14th 2021 2:29 AM GMT

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 3]
« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2021, 09:46:19 pm »

Did SC kill fal? That means they don't know each other. Of course, it could be vector killing Fal because that was the only unsuspicious option for them. Anybody got any ideas and can everybody claim now?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2021, 09:52:45 pm »

I do not have a kill. If I had one, I would have killed Webadict.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2021, 09:57:46 pm »

town:
    LuckyOwl
    TricMagic

3rd party scum:
    Caz

resistance scum:
    FallacyofUrist

alive:
    Vector
    webadict
    Secretdorf
    Superdorf
    notquitethere

My guess is that we have a 2p mafia setup (?). I'm assuming that it's not LYLO, I mean.

Sarah Connor is apparently at large and my theory that red-aligned members flip town seems to have clearly been kiboshed.

Does anyone want to claim a redirect onto FoU? A vigging?

I need to do a reread on the FoU situation. For now, Webadict.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2021, 09:59:39 pm »

I'm sure NQT and superdorf are town, that means either Webadict or Vector is Sarah Connor. But, we can't lynch the right person because seducer team are in majority so I propose either we lynch one of web or Vector to clear them or we lynch no one. If we lynch the wrong person out of web and vector, seducer team seduce the other person, we win. Or we do it less sure way, that is. We lynch no one today. Seduce who you think is Sarah Connor. However, if they aren't, then lynch nobody tomorrow either. Then, tomorrow night seduce the remaining person. Sure win. Of course, SC will kill one of us each night.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2021, 10:00:53 pm »

Are seductions free or one shot?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2021, 10:24:23 pm »

Well, here's where it gets complicated, guys...

FoU sent me a message last night claiming four things:

1) They claimed they were Skynet in a T-5000 Terminator body, going back in time to avoid being destroyed (doomed tiimelines and such)
2) They claimed they would flip as John Connor.
3) Tric's flip was not possible, because they had been stunbombed and roleblocked on N1.
4) Something weird's going on with the lynched.

I had no reason to kill FallacyofUrist because they literally told me they were Town. I am so obviously not Sarah Connor that it's actually kinda silly that I have to defend myself. I literally would've killed Vector if I was.

I am, however, fairly sure of the person that is Sarah Connor.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26