Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Skynet's Seduction [Resistance Victory]  (Read 20436 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Skynet's Seduction [Day 3]
« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2021, 10:29:16 pm »

I'm sure NQT and superdorf are town, that means either Webadict or Vector is Sarah Connor. But, we can't lynch the right person because seducer team are in majority so I propose either we lynch one of web or Vector to clear them or we lynch no one. If we lynch the wrong person out of web and vector, seducer team seduce the other person, we win. Or we do it less sure way, that is. We lynch no one today. Seduce who you think is Sarah Connor. However, if they aren't, then lynch nobody tomorrow either. Then, tomorrow night seduce the remaining person. Sure win. Of course, SC will kill one of us each night.
I see.

So are you on the Seducer team now?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2021, 10:37:25 pm »

I see I appear to have no idea what's happening this game.

Anyone want to explain what the fuck's happening?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2021, 11:37:04 pm »

Webadict is what's going on.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2021, 11:38:00 pm »

explain

Uff. We mostly know that there's stuff we don't know.

- Fallacy was nightkilled, but flipped scum. Bit of a startle, that, but (as you mention) it'd fit nicely with his claim D1.
- Tric was (apparently) roleblocked N1, but flipped vanilla townie D2. The question there, being (if I understand): how did he know he was roleblocked if he didn't perform an action that Night? Could be a false flip.

Did Fallacy know anything special about "something weird going on with the lynched", or was that just the conclusion he drew from Tric's flip?

I am so obviously not Sarah Connor that it's actually kinda silly that I have to defend myself. I literally would've killed Vector if I was.

...by that logic, wouldn't the real Sarah Connor also have killed Vector? The claimed seducer?
Or are you saying Vector's Sarah Connor?

TricMagic was my big scum-read yesterday, and a lot of the seducer arguings went over my head then... I'll have to re-read and figure out where I stand on the matter.

Secretdorf: How many people do you think are Resistance-aligned right now?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2021, 11:44:05 pm »

I only have one thing to say anymore.

I am not the Sarah Connor.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 11, 2021, 02:41:19 am »

yeah yeah, you're a sarah connor, we know.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2021, 04:17:35 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think web is Sarah Connor. And no other resistance aligned people as the other three of you(vector, superdorf, NQT) are seducing team. However, if web isn't I'm sure its vector. So in case after web not flipping SC and I being NKed, I'd say its vector. Webadict, next time it'll be red. But, first Webadict, claim any information you have and who you were referring to when you said you know who is Sarah Connor.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 11, 2021, 04:35:32 am »

I only have one thing to say anymore.

I am not the Sarah Connor.
Who is, if you aren't? It makes me think you are resistance aligned, when you say that you aren't Sarah Connor but you know who is, but don't tell us who?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 11, 2021, 05:32:28 am »

I'm not sure I'm that convinced by the WIFOM from Web about how he would have killed Vector. A scum!web would have know Vector could have been watched by Fallacy. Moreover, I don't see how it's town-sided for Web to say he knows who Sarah is but he's not saying. It's pretty obvious that Wuba is either Sarah or another 3rd party.

Vector you have mechanical information. I'd like to know it.

I'm inclined to believe Fallacy that there really was a false flip with Tric. And if Sarah killed Fallacy, he could be a false flip too (he claimed he would flip as human after all, this isn't really a surprise).

Holding off on voting to see if anyone comes up with some hard information.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 11, 2021, 09:05:51 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think web is Sarah Connor. And no other resistance aligned people as the other three of you(vector, superdorf, NQT) are seducing team. However, if web isn't I'm sure its vector. So in case after web not flipping SC and I being NKed, I'd say its vector. Webadict, next time it'll be red. But, first Webadict, claim any information you have and who you were referring to when you said you know who is Sarah Connor.
The problem with that logic is threefold:

1) If I was Sarah Connor, Vector wouldn't be voting to lynch me.
2) Any information I give out won't save me from a lynch. Only lying does, and really, that would be silly.
3) There's only two Seducers left. Luckyowl was the third.

@NQT: Nah, I told FoU who I thought was sent the same information. If they watched someone, it would have been them. I would have removed Vector for sure because they're gonna permavote me. Blah blah blah.

Honestly, no idea what's even happening.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 11, 2021, 10:14:23 am »

Yeah, the weird thing is that Vector is voting to lynch webadict. Which means either Vector thinks web is not SC or he is SC and doesn't want to be lynched. I am pretty sure that vector said that they flip purple, how does that mean LO was a seducer?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 11, 2021, 10:45:37 am »

Well clearly Vector doesn't think Web is SC otherwise they wouldn't have voted him.

The tricky thing is, it's probably LYLO tomorrow, so if Vector is still alive and doesn't succeed in seducing Sarah tonight, we'll pretty much be lost as they're not going to help (assuming they're telling the truth).

As such, a Vector lynch might be best: if V is Sarah running wild with a fakeclaim, then that's great; if V is just a seducer then at least we're not guaranteed to lose at LYLO.

This puzzling out wincons is a headache.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 11, 2021, 10:53:33 am »

Alright, we lynch Vector today. The other seducer can still seduce, right?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2021, 11:10:24 am »

Yeah best case scenario we seduce Sarah in the night if we don't hit her today.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 11, 2021, 11:20:58 am »

Yeah best case scenario we seduce Sarah in the night if we don't hit her today.
:D Yes, but who do we lynch who is less likely to be Sarah so they're cleared and you seduce the other.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26